Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide (18569 Views)

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by tunapawizzy: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2012
Danka7777: By the level of comments I am reading on here, some of us have a long way to go. Have you guys asked yourself: Why did Cosmos Maduka and Access bank took this case to London? Why didn't they file the case in Nigeria? Because they know their case has no legal standing and would be thrown out in Nigerian court. That's the point Ubah was making on the Interview yesterday...why would Maduka bypass Nigerian court and seek London court redress? They are out to destroy this young man.
they are out to destroy this young crook

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by DonHummer(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2012
dis one wey london court dey shoock eye 4 naija matter dis days...ee good oo...but i no trust dis oyinbo pple at all ...they must surely hav somttin to gain from dis
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2012
begwong: shebi Ubah said oga Maduka na pure water biz him dey do?
see pure water bizman get injunction to freeze billionaire's assets worldwide!
That's to say Uba is not a very lettered person, and oyibo people talk say "A fool and his money are soon parted".
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by otokx(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2012
Our judiciary system needs to look inwards, just look at the dates of adjournment, whereas the UK one is not so far away, the one for Nigeria is till next year. This is why many people still subscribe to the jungle justice system no thanks to the needless and endless adjournments.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by GailMartins: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2012
Dis, invariably means dat we r yet to gain indepence and dat Nigeria is not soveriegn! Wat is hapening? If na me be Jona, i G☺̣̣̥̇ just dey use face cap n sunshades till d case finish! grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Sealeddeal(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2012
Alot of people here are actually without brains.Who do u guys know is Ifeanyi Uba? This is not Chris Uba nor Senator Andy Uba.he is neither their brother.Ifeany Uba entered business and luckily get into Oil and gas business.He did business with Coscharis like every other person will.Coscharis may need something be done but why are they threatening him and taken his case to london court? Why have Coscharis not say about it until now Ifeanyi Uba decided to contest governorship election? Why is it after Ifeany Uba slapped Emeka Offor that all these allegation start? How many of you know anambra state and what happens there in? Ifeanyi Uba have not been convicted of any crime. Maduka(Coscharis) is a great Nnewi criminal.go to nnewi and ask,everybody know him for what he did before he ran to lagos.Maduka(coscharis) should be the last person to mention 'fraud' in his life. What u guys are watching is anambra politics and i want u to understand it that way.this issue wil persist till after 2014 election,then the whole issue will die down.what Coscharis /Peter Obi/Emeka offor, want to do is to give him work that will take down his money,destroy his business,tarnish his image so as to destroy his aspiration for anambra seat.Ofcourse,now,Ifeanyi Uba is the strongest force in APGA and its his issue thats tearing APGA down in anambra because Peter Obi favours another person while Victor Umeh favours Ifeany Uba.This is just politics and u guys should stop talking nonsense except if u are a player in anambra politics working for ur master. Ifeanyi Uba is not from Uba family in Uga.he is from Nnewi. So have ur eyes open now.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2012
Danka7777: By the level of comments I am reading on here, some of us have a long way to go. Have you guys asked yourself: Why did Cosmos Maduka and Access bank took this case to London? Why didn't they file the case in Nigeria? Because they know their case has no legal standing and would be thrown out in Nigerian court. That's the point Ubah was making on the Interview yesterday...why would Maduka bypass Nigerian court and seek London court redress? They are out to destroy this young man.
your comment just showed how stupid you are, how many powerful criminal have your judiciary put to prison since 1999. if you have assets outside Nigeria the UK can trace it and freeze it. But can't touch the ones inside Nigeria. Illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2012
Sealeddeal: Alot of people here are actually without brains.Who do u guys know is Ifeanyi Uba? This is not Chris Uba nor Senator Andy Uba.he is neither their brother.Ifeany Uba entered business and luckily get into Oil and gas business.He did business with Coscharis like every other person will.Coscharis may need something be done but why are they threatening him and taken his case to london court? Why have Coscharis not say about it until now Ifeanyi Uba decided to contest governorship election? Why is it after Ifeany Uba slapped Emeka Offor that all these allegation start? How many of you know anambra state and what happens there in? Ifeanyi Uba have not been convicted of any crime. Maduka(Coscharis) is a great Nnewi criminal.go to nnewi and ask,everybody know him for what he did before he ran to lagos.Maduka(coscharis) should be the last person to mention 'fraud' in his life. What u guys are watching is anambra politics and i want u to understand it that way.this issue wil persist till after 2014 election,then the whole issue will die down.what Coscharis /Peter Obi/Emeka offor, want to do is to give him work that will take down his money,destroy his business,tarnish his image so as to destroy his aspiration for anambra seat.Ofcourse,now,Ifeanyi Uba is the strongest force in APGA and its his issue thats tearing APGA down in anambra because Peter Obi favours another person while Victor Umeh favours Ifeany Uba.This is just politics and u guys should stop talking nonsense except if u are a player in anambra politics working for ur master. Ifeanyi Uba is not from Uba family in Uga.he is from Nnewi. So have ur eyes open now.
the only person we will be watching is you, a back stabber, and a bastard. If Ifeanyi Uba is your role model then your generation is finished for life. People like you think everything is politics, that's why you will die poor while they are rich. Fool.

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by mbulela: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2012
Pain: Just to think that this was the same Uba whose pictures & congratulatory messages inundated several center spreads and new media platforms on his last birthday. Some gullible kids even adopted him as their new role model in the wake of all the pomp and fanfare. God help us and save us from all these celebration of infamy and mediocrity!
spare the gullible kids for a moment and think about the govs and senior govt officials who have the guy on speed dial and rush to do his bidding.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2012
Sealeddeal: Alot of people here are actually without brains.Who do u guys know is Ifeanyi Uba? This is not Chris Uba nor Senator Andy Uba.he is neither their brother.Ifeany Uba entered business and luckily get into Oil and gas business.He did business with Coscharis like every other person will.Coscharis may need something be done but why are they threatening him and taken his case to london court? Why have Coscharis not say about it until now Ifeanyi Uba decided to contest governorship election? Why is it after Ifeany Uba slapped Emeka Offor that all these allegation start? How many of you know anambra state and what happens there in? Ifeanyi Uba have not been convicted of any crime. Maduka(Coscharis) is a great Nnewi criminal.go to nnewi and ask,everybody know him for what he did before he ran to lagos.Maduka(coscharis) should be the last person to mention 'fraud' in his life. What u guys are watching is anambra politics and i want u to understand it that way.this issue wil persist till after 2014 election,then the whole issue will die down.what Coscharis /Peter Obi/Emeka offor, want to do is to give him work that will take down his money,destroy his business,tarnish his image so as to destroy his aspiration for anambra seat.Ofcourse,now,Ifeanyi Uba is the strongest force in APGA and its his issue thats tearing APGA down in anambra because Peter Obi favours another person while Victor Umeh favours Ifeany Uba.This is just politics and u guys should stop talking nonsense except if u are a player in anambra politics working for ur master. Ifeanyi Uba is not from Uba family in Uga.he is from Nnewi. So have ur eyes open now.
You have tried but it won't work. The case in court is different from Anambra local politics. Ifeanyi Uba was blacklisted from credit facility. By many banks so he entered JV with Coscharis to receive loan in proxy for petroleum product which he conducted fraudulently and diverted 4 shipments to foreign tank farms. So Coscharis directly owes Access Bank loan and Capital owes indirectly. Ifeanyi isn't in denial of this fact, but he leverages on the subsidy. Fraud investigation to say if Feds call him fradulent, then it means maduka and access bank are fraudulent, that was an insult to the people who bankroled his projects. There are 2 entities you can not fight; 1. God 2. Governments. So if Ifeanyi believed that entering government house will give him alibi and immunity from prosecution, then he is a smart conman, but if contesting governorship will make the gullible like you to think its political witch-hunting then we are smarter than you, Uba and his conmen friends. The fear. Of the British. Judicial system evoked by commonwealth treaties of allied countries is the begining of wisdom.

13 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by otokx(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2012
but power pass power.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by warrior01: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2012
Shame on you for spreading this falsehood. Is this the first time ifeanyi uba is involved in fraudulent deals? I'm from Nnewi and I know this man much more than you do. Ifeanyi Uba is a confirmed fraudster and there is nothing political about his travails; he should pay up and clear the charges levelled against him.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2012
Power Tuzle.
Chai so Coscharis is this powerful but he hardly speaks.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by sentoms: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2012
Dont blame Ubah alone. Cosmos took loan from Access bank in his own name " Cosmos Maduka". So Access bank has no business with Ubah. No contract between them. Doctrin of Privity of Contract will apply in this case. ( A third party cannot be sued in a contract case..) . Cosmos is a director in Access bank holds 25%. Chairman Credit commitee, used his office to take d loan. Agreed to take 60% share of. D profit. My fear is Access bank , pray dis doesnt turn bad debt o. Cos shareholders go suffer am. The other day it was Access bank v Ap plc. Greed is the root of all money evil.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Otedola needs to take Farouk to UK court, we blame the executive for our ills, but truth is, the Judicial system is a total mess, I hate to know that Justice has to be sort abroad to address a local problem.

For real Brother, sometimes I wish my wife was not a Lawyer, that sector is a disgrace even right from Law school
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by boban007: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2012
its obvious ifeanyi uba is a crook.do u know what it means for okonjo iweala,access bank,coscharis,aigboge,emeka ofor,gov.peter obi&co to be fighting one man?do u think federal govt.is not aware.he is definitely gone.he cant survive it.why cant he go to a london court too & seek jurisdiction.he wants to use ibori style where he can be bribing the judges&be getting adjournment.do u realise uba is owing banks over 70 billion naira&he is said to be unbankable.once he takes a loan he never pays back.where did he springs from.atleast everybody knows coscharis&the pple fighting him are all credible.i know so many young rich fraudsters in this lagos that use the oil&gas as a smoke screen for thier biz.ifeanyi uba that just started biz has a private jet.even dangote that has been in biz forever just aquired one.i dont know coscharis but ive never heard he duped anybody.i dont need a jazz man to tell me who is speaking the truth.if not why would a whole bank go to court against a crook.lets be wise.ifeanyi uba wil join ibori in london jail.this case is a typical high class fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2012
Nigerian judiciary is in a mess right now. A lot of corrupt practices is going on in the judiciary.

Lawyers, judges, magistrates and other judiciary workers do know that for you to be rich, you have to turn a blind eye and allow evil to thrive in the country.

It's sad and sympathetic that all these vices are happening during the reign of Mrs. Mariam Aloma Muktar, a woman i respect so much, but i'm suspecting that her hands are tied. She can do little or nothing to fight corrupt Nigerians who you and i knows vividly what they can do.

For Nigerian corrupt citizens to be arraigned properly in court and be jailed, the president must be out to fight corruption and Goodluck Ebele Jonathan i know will never do that because of reasons best known to him.

Hope is a gift to mankind from Almighty, Nigerians should hope that one day, God will change the status quo, till then, our hope lies sadly on the british judiciary .

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2012
OkwaIfugo: Power Tuzle.
Chai so Coscharis is this powerful but he hardly speaks.

My type of person. When you make money in a cool way, you dont have to be lousy like theifing politician like Ifeanyi Uba

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by mbulela: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2012
sentoms: Dont blame Ubah alone. Cosmos took loan from Access bank in his own name " Cosmos Maduka". So Access bank has no business with Ubah. No contract between them. Doctrin of Privity of Contract will apply in this case. ( A third party cannot be sued in a contract case..) . Cosmos is a director in Access bank holds 25%. Chairman Credit commitee, used his office to take d loan. Agreed to take 60% share of. D profit. My fear is Access bank , pray dis doesnt turn bad debt o. Cos shareholders go suffer am. The other day it was Access bank v Ap plc. Greed is the root of all money evil.
It will not. Cosmas has said the sum is just an inconvenience. He is able to offset the bill comfortably. It is just the feeling of being duped that is paining him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by cpacash: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2012
Who knows how much a lawyer is hired in UK. I need to take my landlord case to uk.

50,000 pounds and above. It is in your best interest to make him pay there. I support you. Sue him in a London Court.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Sealeddeal(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2012
Even Federal govt of Nigeria owe debt. Any business tycoon must surely take loan from bank or any organ.if the creditors of Nigeria govt should ask Nigeria to pay up,Nigeria will not pay it up immediately.its business. And in this case,Acess bank shouldnt have held Ubah to account because he didnt take loan from them directly.Ifeanyi Uba imported petroleum products amounting to several billion of Naira and Okonjo Iweala refuse to pay the subsidy on that,holding on that Ifeanyi swindled FG and therefore need not pay subsidy but Ifeanyi claimed that the said money owe by FG is among the money he got from Access bank and if there is fraud there-in,then its Acess bank and him and not him alone.this issue should not generate this type of publicity mess.the behaviour of Acess bank Chief and Coscharis bears the face of a 'set-up'.if they are truly professional,they should have followed normal procedure of law.whats the basis for freezing his account.its done so that the company wil not function again and to take it over which Ifeanyi Uba said earlier.why is the issue not going the professional way.whats the insult there-in. Dangote is owing several billions of naira and how many times have u heard him struggling with his creditors even when he couldnt pay immediately. Otedola recently pay some his after little argument with his creditor.Coscharis and Aig has ulterior motives and it political.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Rustic: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2012
mbulela:
It will not. Cosmas has said the sum is just an inconvenience. He is able to offset the bill comfortably. It is just the feeling of being duped that is paining him.
i knew he cn offset it comfortable and he is equal to d task, knowing well that such biz venture might turn sour.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by tchaik(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: The issue has nothing to do with Governmenr connection, Uba entered a jv partnership with Maduka and swindled him. Its as simple as that. Do not bring politics into a dubious business mentality of Uba. Access Bank has to be paid, Maduka needs his return on investment; Uba simply took advantage of the subsidy verification process to hold acess bank and coscharis to ransome even when he took delivery of the last 4 shipments and diverted the products to foreign tank farms and sold them abroad. Uba has no choice than to beg diplomatically, anything other than that, he will lose everything he has. Uba isn't a nice guy.

You forgot his private Jet! Oh Yes, man used some of the ill-gotten wealth to get himself a Private Jet!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Sealeddeal(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
warrior01:
Shame on you for spreading this falsehood. Is this the first time ifeanyi uba is involved in fraudulent deals? I'm from Nnewi and I know this man much more than you do. Ifeanyi Uba is a confirmed fraudster and there is nothing political about his travails; he should pay up and clear the charges levelled against him.
....i am equally from Nnewi.i know much about whats happening which u do not know.this is political issue. This issue is sth that should be dealt with according to law and not threat and public mess. Nnewi big men hate to see another big men among them.this is shoot-to-kill deal.the present rich men in nnewi want to be rich alone.they dnt want to see another person rich.thats what Coscharis is doing to make sure he tarnish this guy's image.Unfortunately,he has aspiration to be Gov as well as slapping Emeka Offor.they have caught his testis,i pity him.Guy,have u asked urself what happened to Prof.ABC Nwosu? Coscharis want to make sure he fail in everything and now,he will be receiving boost from Peter Obi.alot of nnewi people know that whats happening to Capital oil is from Anambra.they are simply using bank debt issue to cover up theri ulterior motives.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Rustic: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sealeddeal: Even Federal govt of Nigeria owe debt. Any business tycoon must surely take loan from bank or any organ.if the creditors of Nigeria govt should ask Nigeria to pay up,Nigeria will not pay it up immediately.its business. And in this case,Acess bank shouldnt have held Ubah to account because he didnt take loan from them directly.Ifeanyi Uba imported petroleum products amounting to several billion of Naira and Okonjo Iweala refuse to pay the subsidy on that,holding on that Ifeanyi swindled FG and therefore need not pay subsidy but Ifeanyi claimed that the said money owe by FG is among the money he got from Access bank and if there is fraud there-in,then its Acess bank and him and not him alone.this issue should not generate this type of publicity mess.the behaviour of Acess bank Chief and Coscharis bears the face of a 'set-up'.if they are truly professional,they should have followed normal procedure of law.whats the basis for freezing his account.its done so that the company wil not function again and to take it over which Ifeanyi Uba said earlier.why is the issue not going the professional way.whats the insult there-in. Dangote is owing several billions of naira and how many times have u heard him struggling with his creditors even when he couldnt pay immediately. Otedola recently pay some his after little argument with his creditor.Coscharis and Aig has ulterior motives and it political.
i dnt think it is political in anyway.,maduka is never interested in Anambra state politics which am sure ur refering to.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by ypzilanti: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nigerian Justice outsourced to Britain. They will soon start charging us for this.

Soon the headlines will be: Nigerians spend N190 billion yearly on court cases sent to United Kingdom for trial.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Sealeddeal(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
Rustic: i dnt think it is political in anyway.,maduka is never interested in Anambra state politics which am sure ur refering to.
....how do u know who is interested? Have you heard the names of people that pulled down Prof ABC Nwosu? If i tell you their name now,u will say they are not interested in politics but they are not happy that someone is growing.i will not open everything up here because this is internet. But know that Ifeanyi Uba is suffering due to his riches and aspiration to govern anambra state.Ifeanyi Uba himself is aware.Federal govt alleged he owe them around 14billion and Acess bank,around 22billion.where did he invest such money.cant u see its even exaggerated.And issue of this nature should not have gone to media through the parties involved.its just a smear campaign out of greed.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by mbulela: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
ypzilanti: Nigerian Justice outsourced to Britain. They will soon start charging us for this.

Soon the headlines will be: Nigerians spend N190 billion yearly on court cases sent to United Kingdom for trial.
At least it will be money well spent. i guess more than that is spent on bribing bent judges in naija and paying to lousy SANs.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
See this chalatan of a lawyer speaking grammar when an international court has placed an injuction. Why didn't the lawyer send these charges to the court where the matter is being addressed. To show you the level of the Nigerian judiciary and it's incompetence in dealing with critical issues. Uba is a fraud and cosmos maduka should squeeze him for every penny that he his worth...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by henrysam(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
ochukwuma15: Nigerian judiciary is in a mess right now. A lot of corrupt practices is going on in the judiciary.

Lawyers, judges, magistrates and other judiciary workers do know that for you to be rich, you have to turn a blind eye and allow evil to thrive in the country.

It's sad and sympathetic that all these vices are happening during the reign of Mrs. Mariam Aloma Muktar, a woman i respect so much, but i'm suspecting that her hands are tied. She can do little or nothing to fight corrupt Nigerians who you and i knows vividly what they can do.

For Nigerian corrupt citizens to be arraigned properly in court and be jailed, the president must be out to fight corruption and Goodluck Ebele Jonathan i know will never do that because of reasons best known to him.

Hope is a gift to mankind from Almighty, Nigerians should hope that one day, God will change the status quo, till then, our hope lies sadly on the british judiciary ........ Chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.
I think that Murktar Aloma woman promised to sanitise our judicial system, she just kept mute sine she was sworn in. Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Assets Frozen Worldwide by Ozonna(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: You have tried but it won't work. The case in court is different from Anambra local politics. Ifeanyi Uba was blacklisted from credit facility. By many banks so he entered JV with Coscharis to receive loan in proxy for petroleum product which he conducted fraudulently and diverted 4 shipments to foreign tank farms. So Coscharis directly owes Access Bank loan and Capital owes indirectly. Ifeanyi isn't in denial of this fact, but he leverages on the subsidy. Fraud investigation to say if Feds call him fradulent, then it means maduka and access bank are fraudulent, that was an insult to the people who bankroled his projects. There are 2 entities you can not fight; 1. God 2. Governments. So if Ifeanyi believed that entering government house will give him alibi and immunity from prosecution, then he is a smart conman, but if contesting governorship will make the gullible like you to think its political witch-hunting then we are smarter than you, Uba and his conmen friends. The fear. Of the British. Judicial system evoked by commonwealth treaties of allied countries is the begining of wisdom.

Brilliant post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office / PDP: None Of Our Governors Will Join APC / Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.