Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. (10211 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread / List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by caukerzee(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
Isaactop9: samsung too fast, wetin dey pain pass na to still see some 9ja ppl dey use 3310*my heart bleed*
My thought too. but no be everybody get money naa..
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by caukerzee(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
Super1759: am just wondering what will be happening in the electronic and phone world in the next 10yrs, with the rate of developments going on
in 5years, mobile telephony technology will be perfect.
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by caukerzee(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
hamsky: This is definitely a HOAX.
its for real mahn. to be out by the 1st quater of next year.
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Awoofawo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
charlsecy4: [size=14]I hope Apple won't sue them forrrrrrr, ehmmmmmmm?[/size]
When Sam-Sung a new Song! Apple will have to dance to new beat, with infinite litigation tempo!!!
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by caukerzee(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Phone? What phone? In ten years, Electronic Telepathy would have been perfected.

You wanna talk to someone? Just think about them and viola. . .you can start communicating.

Wanna share the latest funny video you came across on SenseTube? Watch it, store it in your memory and telepathically beam it to your friends and family.

Them mass "Do not cross da rd 4rom the left side right but from the right side left 2day, send dis 2 20 pple or you will die" messages nko? All you gotta do is just go thru you mental contact list while reading the messages and bam. . .they will be reading it too. The best part about this is you will be able to track the originator of this messages and can slap them senseless (Trust me, you won't lack supporters)

In ten years, it won't be the capacity of your phone that'll matter. . .it would be the capacity of your brain.

You heard it here first. cool
lol...you pretty much exaggerated it.
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by RedLight1: 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
They wana start making phone that will be like bathroom slippers :cool

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by plendil: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
caukerzee: lol...you pretty much exaggerated it.

really? don't be too sure. one only has to remember the functions of the current smart phones where considered impossible or just a few years ago.
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by RedLight1: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Never under-estimate humans mind..
Everytin is possible
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by RedLight1: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
caukerzee: in 5years, mobile telephony technology will be perfect.
it can never be perfect
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Biggysmalls919(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
armed robber vs samsung rubber who strong pass?
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
No thanks. . . .
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
ebamma: Oh Lord forgive me for i have sinned,i used my mb to click on this silly topic, Oh lord i promise never to do it again in the name of jesus christ your son amen
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by kabaka1: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2012
It's a cool innovation to be able 2 bend a phone with all it's features, but the Big question here would be:
"How does a bent phone improve the user experience of the phone's user."
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by bigt2(m): 12:11am On Nov 16, 2012
and that will bring about a drop in price for the other smartphones; and apple are going to 'infringe' right?
for those without a smartphone ( including me??), save all the money given to you for the christmas celebration, save it and buy a SMARTPHONE. Say no to chinko!! grin dont say smartphone, say apple or smasung wink blackberry ko, dudusaree ni!! tongue ntooor!! To all bb users!! tongue
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 16, 2012
mennn.....i was just thinking.....Asia---technology, Europe----innovation/technology, Americas----innovation/technology, Africa----.
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 16, 2012
^^^^^ Africa------Consumption
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by fortyfeet(m): 12:41am On Nov 16, 2012
ebamma: Oh Lord forgive me for i have sinned,i used my mb to click on this silly topic, Oh lord i promise never to do it again in the name of jesus christ your son amen
Its spelt Jesus Christ, J and C in block letters. God knows who you mean.
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by fortyfeet(m): 12:42am On Nov 16, 2012
Never a dull moment with Samsung.
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Siga: 12:53am On Nov 16, 2012
Apple's legal team will be running up and down looking for how to sue Samsung over this new thingy ooo
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by BashToks: 3:41am On Nov 16, 2012
Elgaxton:
10 years is too far, in 5 years time the world is gonna be so crazy
At times it even worries me, ust try to fast foward 50 yrs from now shocked
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by BashToks: 3:43am On Nov 16, 2012
I agree on the slapping idiots senseless part, dat one shud be fun grin
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by BashToks: 3:52am On Nov 16, 2012
Its probably all GBEF jare... can't find any reputable news site talking about it.. Maybe in 5-10 yrs from now!
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 16, 2012
Reminds me of the Nokia 888 prototype. This was more than four years ago...

At first, the title led me to believe a release date had been announced. I'm actually not impressed undecided
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by masterpiecer(m): 6:33am On Nov 16, 2012
lemme see how Apple will claim infringement of patent right on this? yeye Apple angry
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2012
Can't wait 2 c it bn patronize in da market
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by hizaya61(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2012
if Samsung continue doing something like this, one day apple will sell there company to dangote

Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by tompat86(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2012
good 4 them
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Phone? What phone? In ten years, Electronic Telepathy would have been perfected.

You wanna talk to someone? Just think about them and viola. . .you can start communicating.

Wanna share the latest funny video you came across on SenseTube? Watch it, store it in your memory and telepathically beam it to your friends and family.

Them mass "Do not cross da rd 4rom the left side right but from the right side left 2day, send dis 2 20 pple or you will die" messages nko? All you gotta do is just go thru you mental contact list while reading the messages and bam. . .they will be reading it too. The best part about this is you will be able to track the originator of this messages and can slap them senseless (Trust me, you won't lack supporters)

In ten years, it won't be the capacity of your phone that'll matter. . .it would be the capacity of your brain.

You heard it here first. cool
I'm sure I read this somewhere . . . 2 months ago or there about.

It also said in 100years time technology would've been exhausted. Then the human race will go back to throwing stones to catch someones attention.
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 16, 2012
Technology takes a huge leap in 75 years. Microchip can be installed directly in the user’s brain. Apple, along with a handful of companies, makes these chips. Thoughts connect instantly when people dial to “call” each other. But there’s one downside: “Advertisements” can occasionally control the user’s behavior because of an impossible-to-resolve glitch. If a user encounters this glitch — a 1 in a billion probability — every piece of data that his brain delivers is uploaded to companies’ servers so that they may “serve customers better.”

In the year 2112, civilization crumbles because of climate change and dramatic loss of natural resources. Communication comes full circle as dialogue between humans revert to individuals throwing rocks at each other. But rest assured — people still laugh .

http://govtslaves.info/cnn-cell-phone-chip-will-be-implanted-into-your-brain-in-75-years/
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by dejiyusuf: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2012
big-t:
for those without a smartphone ( including me??), save all the money given to you for the christmas celebration, save it and buy a SMARTPHONE. Say no to chinko!! grin dont say smartphone, say apple or smasung wink blackberry ko, dudusaree ni!! tongue ntooor!! To all bb users!! tongue
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by magiccheche: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2012
blink182: same question I asked a friend this afternoon. Soon there will be diminishing returns on development.
U sure understand the concept of diminishing return. smiley
Re: Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2012
Am not buying it Period undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? / Glo Sim Activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.