Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Addax Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Addax Aptitude Test (23908 Views)

Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Vacancies In Addax Petroleum Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addax Aptitude Test by realbomax: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
Honestly I doubt d sincerity of this coy called adax pet in conducting a good job test. Even as av put off my mind regarding d matter of stipend promised,dey shud av done smth to notify pple who were successful in dat assessment by now. Abi na everybody fail d test?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
ℓ̊ just received my mail now. ℓ̊ passed the test. Pls who is with me?

1 Like

Re: Addax Aptitude Test by kenblacks(m): 6:25am On Jan 10, 2013
munachi ugwudi: ℓ̊ just received my mail now. ℓ̊ passed the test. Pls who is with me?
Pls what is your specialization?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by chellsee: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2013
U know, @jjones20, you could have opened a new thread for your advert ,not bunching it up wit a particular thread.

Mstchew.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Leta's hv started droppin since yesterday, both success letas n regret letas, hope more wud drop 2day. All d best
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by yinkkistic: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
U mean outcome of addax test...how did u get dis info?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by kenblacks(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
ogunsanya: Leta's hv started droppin since yesterday, both success letas n regret letas, hope more wud drop 2day. All d best
Pls do you know anyone that has received regret mail?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
munachi ugwudi: ℓ̊ just received my mail now. ℓ̊ passed the test. Pls who is with me?
when did u write urs, saturday or sunday? still expecting mine, i wrote on sunday.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by realbomax: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Did dey also alert u wit phone sms aside email msg? Pld,someone who has been notified shud respond
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by schroe4us: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
My friend has been invited for the next stage O.but I haven't seen mine own invitation sha. The message reads:

Thank you for taking the time to participate
in the Addax Management Trainee aptitude
test.
Further to your performance in the aptitude
test, we are pleased to inform you that you
have been short-listed to proceed to the next
stage of the selection process.
Please plan to attend the next level assessment
which will hold in Lagos later this month or
early February 2013. Specific details will be
communicated to you soon.
Regards,
APDNL Recruitment Team
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by babyfacetade: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pls to dus who hav recv a msg frm dem ....wen did U̶̲̥̅̊ recv D̶̲̥̅̊ msg
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sucrecandy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Wow this is great News, I'm still waiting for mine. Congrats to those who made it. Let's Go there!!!
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
@lakesider, ℓ̊ took mine on saturday
@kenblacks, ℓ̊ studied accounting
@babyface, my mail came yday at about 9.30pm
@realbomax, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ just sent an email.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2013
Please dos dat v receivd,kindly send us any contact email or number if ders any cos we cant cntinue tu wait fr ages,,,I dnt kn if am speakn d mynd of those dat re yet 2 recieve any email
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by MCLION1(f): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
Giovinco: Please dos dat v receivd,kindly send us any contact email or number if ders any cos we cant cntinue tu wait fr ages,,,I dnt kn if am speakn d mynd of those dat re yet 2 recieve any email
U spoke wel. I hav nt goten any mail. Please those dat hav goten shd help.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by yuddy2(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
munachi ugwudi: @lakesider, ℓ̊ took mine on saturday
hey, I guess u will likely quit DB *smiles*. Please where did you write your test, lagos, PH or abj. Congrats dear
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
MC LION:
U spoke wel. I hav nt goten any mail. Please those dat hav goten shd help.

I think it was said in the mail they sent to confirm our application that they would get back if they intended to continue with the application. I believe the same is applicable here. Not even an excerpt of the regret mail has been sent by anyone up to this moment and we saw that of the success. I think we should cast our minds off it and brace up for the numerous ones coming up if we re yet to recive a mail from
them. we re in the first quarter where we get to see a plethora of job vacancies.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by scarletdp(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
quote author=munachi ugwudi]@lakesider, ℓ̊ took mine on saturday
[/quote]I'm with you... Got a successmail last week and dey also sent a text msg yday... But I'v bin goin ttru d internet and i saw somethin like its 6stages we'll go tru.. Pls hw true is dat
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by yuddy2(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
scarletdp: quote author=munachi ugwudi]@lakesider, ℓ̊ took mine on saturday
I'm with you... Got a successmail last week and dey also sent a text msg yday... But I'v bin goin ttru d internet and i saw somethin like its 6stages we'll go tru.. Pls hw true is dat
@scarletdp, pls which city did u do your test. i did mine in Abuja, haven't heard anythng since then.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by schroe4us: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
For the people interested in contacting them, this is the mail they used to send the message: test.addax@HCP-NG.COM If u mail them and they reply,let the house know.i guess it is useful for some pple
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by scarletdp(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2013
@yuddy, I did mine in lagos, on a sunday mornin, 8am to b precise
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by cynt22(f): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
[quote author=rasheedtobi]

I think it was said in the mail they sent to confirm our application that they would get back if they intended to continue with the application. I believe the same is applicable here. Not even an excerpt of the regret mail has been sent by anyone up to this moment and we saw that of the success. I think we should cast our minds off it and brace up for the numerous ones coming up if we re yet to recive a mail from
them. we re in the first quarter where we get to see a plethora of job vacancies.

Actually regret mails were sent,2 of my frnds received regret mails yl 2 got success mails. Sadly I hvnt received anytin yet (it is well)...here is wat my frnd wit regret mail sent 2 me
Dear ********,

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Addax Management Trainee aptitude test.

However, we regret to inform you that you were not successful on this occasion and sincerely thank you for the efforts you put into the process.

We wish you the very best in your future endeavours.

Best regards,

APDNL Recruitment Team
www.addaxpetroleum.com<http://www.addaxpetroleum.com>
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by ayolog(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Guys, i just got my alert now. they paid 2,000 naira. I wrote the test at Ikeja lagos and I came from surulere, lagos. I am waiting for the next stage invitation.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by KingMosesOsiga: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
I just got paid my stipend of 2,000 but i am yet to get a message concerning test results. Has anybody got in touch with addax yet?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by zeusosha: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
ayolog: Guys, i just got my alert now. they paid 2,000 naira. I wrote the test at Ikeja lagos and I came from surulere, lagos. I am waiting for the next stage invitation.

I received 2k. from HCP but no mail yet on either success or regret.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by real28: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Got d alert too but yet to received the success mail.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by MrMann1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
KingMosesOsiga: I just got paid my stipend of 2,000 but i am yet to get a message concerning test results. Has anybody got in touch with addax yet?

Same here
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sucrecandy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Same here, 2K bank alert and no message about the my success.
KingMosesOsiga: I just got paid my stipend of 2,000 but i am yet to get a message concerning test results. Has anybody got in touch with addax yet?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by terrigents(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
which bank pls.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by pheying(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
zeusosha:

I received 2k. from HCP but no mail yet on either success or regret.

wait..were u notified wt ur email 4rm d onset 4d aptiude test invitatn or only on ur fone;cos i was only notifd on my fone &uptil nw iv got no success or regret mail though iv rcvd alert
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by D3xt3r: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
I dont Understand,i got this mail from HCP last week

Dear Sir/Madam
We are professional services firm, known as Human Capital Partners (HCP), a partnership established under Nigeria law, is a member of the International People Services network.
We got your contact from a professional colleague. We are in the process of conducting aptitude test. Before we invite you for the test, please confirm your current state of residence.

Best regards

Richard Ehiabhi
Assistant Manager
Human Capital Partners
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
95B Badagry Way, Dolphin Estate
Ikoyi, Lagos - NIGERIA

Then the next thing i recieve 2000 naira in my bank account. Is it for the upcoming test or for the previous one with addax? or were they just fooling around by tell me that there is an upcoming test? undecided undecided
whichever way, me i don use the money buy mtn card grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme / Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: / Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.