Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Addax Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Addax Aptitude Test (23922 Views)

Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Vacancies In Addax Petroleum Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sucrecandy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
D3xt3r: I dont Understand,i got this mail from HCP last week

Dear Sir/Madam
We are professional services firm, known as Human Capital Partners (HCP), a partnership established under Nigeria law, is a member of the International People Services network.
We got your contact from a professional colleague. We are in the process of conducting aptitude test. Before we invite you for the test, please confirm your current state of residence.

Best regards

Richard Ehiabhi
Assistant Manager
Human Capital Partners
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
95B Badagry Way, Dolphin Estate
Ikoyi, Lagos - NIGERIA

Then the next thing i recieve 2000 naira in my bank account. Is it for the upcoming test or for the previous one with addax? or were they just fooling around by tell me that there is an upcoming test? undecided undecided
whichever way, me i don use the money buy mtn card grin grin
stop mumu-ing around and send them the required state of residence they requested. That they included their contact details is proof enough that they are genuine and may likely call you for test/interview. As for the 2k, its obviously from addax.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by D3xt3r: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
sucrecandy: stop mumu-ing around and send them the required state of residence they requested. That they included their contact details is proof enough that they are genuine and may likely call you for test/interview. As for the 2k, its obviously from addax.

Done that already. Just wondering why HCP sent me 2k even before sending a test invite. Abi Dragnet/Addax don turn to HCP?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by zeusosha: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
pheying:
wait..were u notified wt ur email 4rm d onset 4d aptiude test invitatn or only on ur fone;cos i was only notifd on my fone &uptil nw iv got no success or regret mail though iv rcvd alert

Both mail n SMS
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by ifykoleyahooc(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
So after this 2k wey dem send us now,wat next?success mail still remain?Abi na regret mail dem dey compose?just asking sha,cos it wld have made a whole lot of sense if afta dis token,an accompanying mail inviting us to the AC is sent.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by yuddy2(m): 6:48am On Jan 26, 2013
I just don't get these Addax guys, its been months since we wrote the test, yet no result yet. Is there no govt body monitoring and controlng these multinational companies. I doubt if anyone in fct has gotten any result alert. Tired of waiting, nobody needs their stipend, just success mail.shekina grin
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by babyfacetade: 7:30am On Jan 26, 2013
D3xt3r: I dont Understand,i got this mail from HCP last week

Dear Sir/Madam
We are professional services firm, known as Human Capital Partners (HCP), a partnership established under Nigeria law, is a member of the International People Services network.
We got your contact from a professional colleague. We are in the process of conducting aptitude test. Before we invite you for the test, please confirm your current state of residence.

I also got D̶̲̥̅̊ mail last wk and I repy wth my location ..pls what dis all άßọ̥υt

Best regards

Richard Ehiabhi
Assistant Manager
Human Capital Partners
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
95B Badagry Way, Dolphin Estate
Ikoyi, Lagos - NIGERIA

Then the next thing i recieve 2000 naira in my bank account. Is it for the upcoming test or for the previous one with addax? or were they just fooling around by tell me that there is an upcoming test? undecided undecided
whichever way, me i don use the money buy mtn card grin grin
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Dauncle(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
I got no bank alert, no sms or mail and i wrote on saturday @ PH. Wats rily going on...
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by tempest01(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
I wrote @ PH too, sunday. I've not gotten anything yet too.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sharlzy: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2013
@sucre and tade, wasap, after the responding to hcp, av u guys gotten any mail from them afterwards cos i got a similar mail from hcp and am wondering what they are up to. tnx
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sucrecandy(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2013
sharlzy: @sucre and tade, wasap, after the responding to hcp, av u guys gotten any mail from them afterwards cos i got a similar mail from hcp and am wondering what they are up to. tnx
No Success mail yet, just the 2k bank alert and nothing more.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sucrecandy(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2013
D3xt3r:

Done that already. Just wondering why HCP sent me 2k even before sending a test invite. Abi Dragnet/Addax don turn to HCP?
To my understanding, Dragnet and HCP are consultant firms that recruit for other companies, its graduates like you that work there too, So if they invite u for an aptitude test, its solely for you to be one of them. Its your decision to either accept or turn it down. No confusion there.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Pauls70: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hello! I did an internship test on Jan. 5 at Addax, V.I. Does anyone know if the result is out? Please reply. Thanks!
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by xcix: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
sup apple. l also received the 2k but I havnt gotten a mail, pls who knows who we can contact to ask. it's well.congrats to all those who made it..pls is there anyone who wrote on the 18th Nov 1pm in Lagos that has gotten a mail..pls someone should replyyyyyyyyy
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by xcix: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2013
please someone should reply me. is there anyone that wrote in Lagos on the q8th 1pm that has gotten a success mail. pls replyyyyyy..or do u have any contact one can call n ask
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by xcix: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2013
pls what happens to those of US without mails. neither regret nor success. is it batch by batch.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by aodavid: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
For those without test status notification, call this no., its one of their office line 01700776
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by xcix: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
Kk.. So wld deytell us if we r successful or not...
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by pheying(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
aodavid: For those without test status notification, call this no., its one of their office line 01700776
has any1 try calling d num cos its not goin 2ru....pls wots our fate
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by chellsee: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
Hello Peeps,

Wat's happening? Have dey started calling for interviews

Pls let us know o.

Thank u.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Aadegal: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2013
Number to call is 7100776 its HCP office line then they send u a msg, bt if u were successful u shld av bin contacted since
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by chellsee: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
@ Aadegal: I'm yet to be contacted o. But I got a mail that I was successful with the test.

I'll try calling their number. Thank you.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Aadegal: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
chellsee: @ Aadegal: I'm yet to be contacted o. But I got a mail that I was successful with the test.

I'll try calling their number. Thank you.
Call them am sure u wld get a good response.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Luvleys: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Anyone with any info on The next(second) stage of Addax test plsssssssssssss
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Haydon1: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
The second phase will hold around april. details will be communicated later.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by odimskay(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
Haydon1: The second phase will hold around april. details will be communicated later.
wotz ua source,bro
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Haydon1: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
@odimskay: source is HCP
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by chellsee: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
I don't understand?

I tot dey were already calling for interviews. I mean for those who did the test in November and were successful with the test.

Does this mean that apart from the success mails/ communication, nobody has been contacted for interview or d second stage of the test like I see is to be conducted?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by OuchDaddy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hello Everybody, biko...I or we wrote d test in November Last Year at Chams PH!! Av not received any freaking alert via bank & d only mail I got sometime ago was from HCP!! What is really going on?? When are we to expect deir call for inteerview stage? & how does one really check his score?? To ascertain if he/she will be invited 4d Interview?? Let's Kip this forum ON so we could enlighten ourselves informatically. Bless
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by scarletdp(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2013
Got a text for the 2no stage, on. 4th April
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by OuchDaddy(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2013
scarletdp: Got a text for the 2no stage, on. 4th April
Are u serious Since when was u contacted?? Where/which centre did u write d exam?? Did u see ur result prior 2d Text?? Have they payed u the allowance?? Do u know of anybody else dat wrote in Ph centre, dat been called for 2nd stage?? What is even d cut-off point? How does 1 see/know his/her results??.....too many Question's..sorry bruh...just dat am curious!!
Thanks
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by scarletdp(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2013
I got the text this morning, don't knw anTin aboUt score, wrote the 1st stage in lag at chams city, 2nd stage venu Is d same place, no payment for me yet,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Unity And Peace Corps (nupec) / My Advice To Job Seekers Based On Experience. / 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.