Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How Olusola Saraki Lost Battle To Cancer – Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Olusola Saraki Lost Battle To Cancer – Son (486 Views)

Is Bukola Saraki Fighting A Lost Battle? / Dr Olusola Saraki Is Not Dead / Is Dr. Olusola Saraki Christian Or Moslem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Olusola Saraki Lost Battle To Cancer – Son by samie4luv(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
“HE has been battling cancer for about five years. He was fine this morning. He was comfortable and even said his prayers. He died in the presence of one of my brothers, my mother and my two sisters. He gave up the ghost at about 6 a.m.” Continue reading → http://viewnaija.com/content/blog/2012/11/how-olusola-saraki-lost-battle-to-cancer-son/
Re: How Olusola Saraki Lost Battle To Cancer – Son by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
Eya, he should have sent his thugs to beat up the cancer.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Abati And The Ribadu Report / Full Transcript Of Ribadu Speech At His Report Presentation / Brazil To Distribute Oil Revenues More Evenly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.