Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know (55659 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by vislabraye(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2012
Who's the guy adicted to the white stuff? Your description looks either like Desmond Elliot, Emeka Ike, Hanks ( I won't be surprise), Pat Attah or Ikechukwu.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2012
This poster na veteran aproko
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by basher(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2012
kolexy:

Olumide's dad, Chief Harry Akande used to be 7th richest in the world.

shocked please what year was this??
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by basher(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2012
Baba Eto: I am really enjoying the fireworks between Slimyem and Acidtalk. U 2are entertainers..lol pls keep it up. As for Acidtalk for you to hv known so much abt all this pple, its either u re one or all of d following (1) their manager (2) friend (3) messenger (4) errand boy (5) Personal assistant (6) financial adviser (5) hanger on (6) meddlesome interlopper (7) relative..Pls acidtalk I mean no harm ooo its just my humble observation.hv a blessed day

.... Or he/she/it is just someone who knows someone (with a loose mouth) who is one or all of the above.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by chinosxl(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2012
Ok, somebody crack acidtalk's initial post and list all the celebrities Fast fast. First to list the names correctly gets #10,000. I dey wait.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Goldieluks: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2012
chinosxl: Ok, somebody crack acidtalk's initial post and list all the celebrities Fast fast. First to list the names correctly gets #10,000. I dey wait.

Just 10,000 naira? You are joking right?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lol
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

He actually meant 10,000 Zimbabwean dollars which is like N35.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
From his description, the celeb should be a singer or rapper
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
@Acidtalk, no more tori again?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
ferhyntorlah: @Acidtalk, no more tori again?

Wetin you wan hear Aproko?
Na here you dey look when people dey call me Amebo you no fight for me.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk:

Wetin you wan hear Aproko?
Na here you dey look when people dey call me Amebo you no fight for me.

Aproko wetin? I only asked a question; if you don't want to continue, no wahala.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by phaya(f): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
[quote author=mrkels]Who are you talking about? Say their names jare! Since you know so much about celebrities, lemme ask this one question...is Uti nwachukwu gayy?[/quote

You have feelings for him??
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by ola1233: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
Where's acidtalk? This is my favourite on nairaland. Keep it coming pls I dey enjoy am even tho I don't know much about nigerian celebrities
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nuezha(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk: Thanks for sharing.

The reality is MOST of this so called Celebrities are very inferior to the core set of people.

Lemme give you a brief hint.

Timaya : Always consoles in conversations about talking of his latest acquisation ride, belts and wrist watch. The dude is more concerned boring you with his material gains instead of normal discussion.

Omotola : carries her eyes and shoulders high and fails to return greetings from fans (I know she is only shy and fails to admit it because she is a very jovial person when with less crowd).

Klint the drunk : this dude is as shy and soft spoken as you can think of. Forget all the staggering on stage and the rest oh! The guy is humble in real life.

Chidi Mokeme : (bros, when next you wear that red shoe again, na slap I go slap you. Always on that red shoe and driving a red hummer, you be devil?) Truth be told, he is a very quiet person who is soft spoken in reality. Though he is a very bad sharp underground player.

Gordons : He is as lousy in reality like he is on stage. But there is always a story to learn from his. He doesn't try to form what he isn't. But I doubt if his fans and outsiders can say such.

Don Jazzy : Introvert to the extreme. Forget all the twitter noise. He loves his privacy to the chore and is always indoors sleeping. The guy humble and no get wahala at all.

Will continue later.

Are you a sorcerer?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nuezha:

Are you a sorcerer?
i pointed that out.
there is no way you are gonna know that much without being one.
He sure sees things.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by kchaste(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk: If I provide their names, you all will still go about calling me names and saying how am such a bad friend friend and a traitor.

Bet me, most people know the people I am talking about.

if u are so sure then call names and stop being a jerk.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by kchaste(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Gen. Orumov:
If you don't want to appear as a traitor, then you shouldn't be telling us about their lives unless if you want us to learn from their cases and that's understandable. But provide their names na... They won't know its you.

this dude doesnt knw what he is sayn jor. He dey try claim wetin he no b.
Hisses
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by kchaste(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk: If by knowing more means revealing their names then I doubt if I would disclose that. The best I can do is give hints.

Only a very few of these people don't live a fake life. I would love to share my experiences with the ones who I have done business with and they are either still owing or practically refused to pickup my calls.

na u fake pass
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by kchaste(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: This Acidtalk...
Na im be pastor wey dey prophesy give us for Nairaland...
Na im get banker friend wey the wife pregnant for someone else..
Na im hin girlfriend father discover im id for Nairaland and cancel marriage things...
Na im them wan dash wife from the village..
Na im sabi every club wey dey Lagos..
Na im get fridge wey everthing wey dey supermarket full inside for house..
Na im get different experience wey 80 percent of Nairalanders nor get..
Na im come still get 186 celebrity contacts for BBM...
Na im be.......*in the next few posts or topics by him*watch out!
Na Acidtalk biko o!!!!

hahahahahaha. D guy no no wetin he want. He no get direction. Jack of all trade.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by kchaste(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
white dove: Hehehehe! I tink say na only me knw this secret o!!! I personally has served d bad boy JIM IYKE coffee in my office in kaduna. My boss is a business to d core n he (JIM) taught he cud play a fast one on my boss but u knw wat dey say abt "wen theif jam theif Ω̴̩̩̩̥αђ!" Jim came wit one fake biz plan,he had contractors in aba that can imitate anytin as long as u show dem a sample of d original! Then was wen he was planing to start up his TAMED Boutique (no b me tell una say all d stuffs in his boutique na aba made O!) He wanted to do a collabo wit my Boss so that dos aba guys can produce wears for him and of course he wanted my boss to b his major sponsor!!! My boss just dey nod head dey lOok am wit smile!! Infact I vex serve him d blackest coffee he has eva tasted in his life!!! D guy jst dey form, he cudnt evn return d staffs greeting nor take pics! Least I frgt dat guys physique na apology...short, cock like shape head plus low self esteem dats why he is always wearing shades evn indoor!!! My boss loves cars, n JiM dint hesitate to use the cars as he pleased during his stay in KD he was driving d cars as if he owned dem. Plus na fr my boss how him dey eat plus crash sef (I guess). In short make I stop here I go send part two later...abt his family (sista's show of shame wen d finAlly visited d office) ....dey all live fake lives!!

u get balls.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by chinosxl(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
ok, someone named Jim, who are the other celebrities? come on guys.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by clemmonce(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk:

I am their native doctor.

See the mumu question this kid is asking? See son, that some of you only see these people of tv or at the closest at shows doesn't mean there aren't some of us who just consider them as normal people.

My phone rings more than most of these so called celebs. Most times they get calls only from female fans they have never met but who one way or the other got their number.

To you these guys might be semigods but to some other people, they are just regular people.
are u stupid na me you dey cal kid. wel for your info i dont believe you. go to hell if you like. male b.i.tch
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by topazjosh(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
ok make i start wit dis lady,i no go mention her name buh she wan resemble tonto dikeh more taller and giant than tonto,she get tatoo for am,u don know am abii
Na so she c me N my couzin for kfc,com dey do anyhow seems she's shy or not comfortable seein bigboys i.e me n my coz wif full bowl of chicken hahhahhaha kiddin buh sincerely i don read her mind lik say make we call am mk she com join us 4 table buh i Bleep up o,she enta toilet atlast i 4 go meet for that corridor who know!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Aproko don land.

My fingers are hitching to do small amebo tonight.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Goldieluks: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
We don wait tire. Oya download download..

Where the big head acid-talk, no let topazjosh come use him reggae spoil your disco here oh.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by topazjosh(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
another super star,sweet voice artiste tho despite bn a popular and am sure he is rich too he couldnt balance up my couzin who is a newyork base photographer lol,infact him and one other dude for there group wan do illegal for us buh de no allow them,dem tink say dem fit dey enta any state anyhow lik naija.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by topazjosh(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
dem plenty wey me know o,buh i no go too buzz out,buh mk i yan dis funny one,he b celebrity too artiste,young buh don dey there now 4 lik 8 years,dis dude no wan waste him fuel ,com wyn up glass unto celebrity tinz nah,see sweat inside dat fine car dat day and everybody dey hail D ooh i no go mention.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
How many days was I out and the thread has reached zillion pages? :\
acidtalk: You are correct but note there was no where I said ALL of them.

Also being the highest paid doesn't mean the most successful. Haven't you seen people who earn N1million/month (go to KPMG, ACCENTURE, CGEVRON, NLNG and SHELL if you are in doubt) and yet still borrow money each passing month to meet up with their extremely high and wasteful lifestyle.

Amokachi once had a private jet.
Tyson once had over 200 automobiles in his garrage.
Michael Jackson Once had the biggest private ranch and musuem on earth.

All these men had wealth beyond their imagination but all ended up broke.

One of my best addage is "Show me a man who will taste poverty, wealth and then return to poverty and I will show you a man who got money he never dreamt of". Most people never imagined they will ever become rich that's why they treat money like their worst enemy.

I didn't say you are wrong.....I only quickly changed a notion about the thread which seems to stereotype just nigerian celebs. So I said its all celebs everywhere. Cos I know nairalanders are quick to make anything to look nigerian. But I appreciate that some guys have already successfully changed the topic from nigerian celebs to celebs worldwide. Cheers
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by omoajiri(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
See as people eyes open, lips wide open as dem don dey for acidtalk's tight scoping!
@ acidtalk, men spill d beans all ds u no wan mention name don do,like sm1 rightfully said u cn give clues on who dem be.
If u want to shoot, shoot.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by OilCabal: 5:31am On Nov 18, 2012
INN

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.