Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know (55663 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by homesteady(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk: If I provide their names, you all will still go about calling me names and saying how am such a bad friend friend and a traitor.

Bet me, most people know the people I am talking about.
...abeg i have no idea of whoever you are talking of....thats why i hate some people,they will start what they can't finish.....tell us the names or dont gist us..nonsense...*snake hiss*
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by GeneralGaricks: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk: If by knowing more means revealing their names then I doubt if I would disclose that. The best I can do is give hints.

Only a very few of these people don't live a fake life. I would love to share my experiences with the ones who I have done business with and they are either still owing or practically refused to pickup my calls.

The truth is that alot of Nigerians live fake lives. There was a time that half of my Networth was in debts(money borrowed by friends). Uptill now most of those my friends cant pay and i havent harrassed any of them. When i read the secrets to wealth, i learnt that for one to get rich, one must exit debts. Thats when i paid up my debts and rather started lending. I made small money from lending but I over lent and didnt know the capacity and lifestyles of the people i was lending to till i got my fingers burnt.

I knew some bankers that have lost their jobs because of living beyond their means till they were reported to their employers by their creditors and that earned them a sack.

Living within the confines of ones income is very demanding. I keep records of income and expense daily to live within my income as a businessman.

5 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Aloodunayo: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
Everybody is forming, “ lips sealed“, “ make i no mention names“, ordinary small matters like this, una wan carry am act Season 2? Haba!!!
Everybody is forming, “ lips sealed“, “ make i no mention names“, ordinary small matters like this, una wan carry am act Season 2? Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
patholaw: Those of us dat are not always in d country hw do we know?
Oh boy, ask am! Canada is damn cold men!!! cool
patholaw: Those of us dat are not always in d country hw do we know?
Oh boy, ask am! Canada is damn cold men!!!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Acidtalk I dey feel you jare,,,you are just too versatile.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
shyna501: 186 celebrities' contacts? Hmmmn!!
Whats hmmm Are they ghosts Moreover, if he is saying the truth, his work as a Makeup artist demands those contacts!!!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by drejunior: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
Am A̶̲̥̅ good pal to one of this young celebs,outside Τ̲̅ђε̲ guy is Τ̲̅ђε̲ best young handsome kul rich jxt like [messi but inside u really don't want to meet dis guy his so harsh Τ̲̅ђε̲ other day we were tapping video game and someone craked A̶̲̥̅ joke abt him he ώɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ so pissed that he broke Τ̲̅ђε̲ video game I wasn't happy with him but I have to swallow my spit cos am not Τ̲̅ђε̲ one hurt here seriously this guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ not rich as we D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ hype dem only few. But I won't pray for my child to be celebs

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
Acidtalk... The way u take dey talk... I dey suspect you sha... but, u be AMEEBO sha... quiet, no argue! Its all under the canopy of information... I admire your boldness...IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE FOR REAL. Give us some names atleast jare...

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
Fake it till you Make it. Almost everyone does that - at least to some extent.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
Damn! Peep the crowd viewing this topic... shocked grin Nigerians sure love their "celebrities" but I feel sorry for all the groupies smh...

Not surprised anyway, most celebrities just live a lifestyle, they're broke outside the flashy cameras and paparazzi...

Big ups to Acidtalk my doozy and as your handle implies, you're the realist of NL - salute...

And fvck a slimyem, we'll sheg her slim bones... cool

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
dangiwa09:

Since when did Michael Jackson end up broke?
he died broke, its not as if he wasn't making money but he was spending far too much above his income and the O2 show was to raise money to pay mega debts he owed.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by GeneralGaricks: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk: Klint is such a wonderful guy. I was surprised when he called me one early morning around 8:30am to inquire for something, and the way he kept sayin "sorry, I called at this time" I was like Oga, abeg bone that thing joh! No be your colleagues dey send mumu broadcast at 2am. The guy is very very humble.

I haven't had interractions with julius before but I noticed from afar he is such a lousy and rude dude.

I love klint da drunk too. Girls love the guy too. Am talking from experience. He was a senior prefect in secondary school. Another nice guy to meet is Nigga raw.(that Naija guy anakpo RAW). Very very funny dude.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx: Damn! Peep the crowd viewing this topic... shocked grin Nigerians sure love their "celebrities" but I feel sorry for all the groupies smh...

Not surprised anyway, most celebrities just live a lifestyle, they're broke outside the flashy cameras and paparazzi...

Big ups to Acidtalk my doozy and as your handle implies, you're the realist of NL - salute...

Keep swallowing every nonsense from Acidtalk's imagination and fantasies till forever....and don't forget to wag your tail at him while saluting too...
Na the same level una dey..
Awa o ko yen je!!
Btw, fvck you too!!

3 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
amiskurie: I knw you already,u are a dead fellow.
see this mumu de form Italian Mafia.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Chaoga: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
Facts you should know about ACIDTALK:

Since online forums doesn't reveal the being typing away on the computer, no one could attest the poster of a topic or lifestyle. If acidtalk has a job as he claimed working with celebrities, how come he is always on nairaland checking which new topic you've not replied to?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by cameronese(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
That's how you know terrible people, they come to the public square to tell tales they know not.

You know and have the contacts of 186 celebrities? Are you a show promoter??

I may probably know Nigerian celebrities more than you claimed to! Here are what I know about Them:

1. Many are making millions per show and having bookings in numbers

2. Some are buying houses while some are building theirs

3. Many are winning awards and going places, representing Nigeria in positive way.

4. They are getting good endorsement contracts running into million

5. Their albums and movies are selling all over Africa in millions of copies.

6. Some are even becoming wealthy as a result of their hard work in the industry.

7. They live the life you can only dream of --

8. You can only befriend 186 of them in your imagination.

While few are extravagant and wasteful, while some are arrogant and bad examples, many are responsible and reasonable.

I really don't like the industry but I hate outright prejudice against anyone!!

If you say The upcoming Artistes live fake life, you may be pardoned but saying "A-List"? Then what makes them A-list?

Do you know who the A-Lists Artistes are? You are talking about P-Square, D'Banj, Genevieve Nnaji, Tuface, Flavour, 9ice, Iceprincde, Desmond Elliot, etc!

Do you mean these guys can't afford the life they live?? C'mon!

5 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by GeneralGaricks: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
dabrake: julius agwu has a foolish pride. I once attended an event he graced. He decided to walk in late with his 6ft+ wife when the hall was orderly so as to be recognised . . . He was later ushered to a seat just behind me and I could hear him mummur " . . . I thought this is the vip section. How come ordinary people are occupying this part? . . ."

Very short people act that way. They do that to remain relevant because of their brief height. Am not also surprised that acidtalk mentioned that Timaya loves talking about materials things. Brief people do that too though not all.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx: Damn! Peep the crowd viewing this topic... shocked grin Nigerians sure love their "celebrities" but I feel sorry for all the groupies smh...

Big bros, how your side? Its been a while.
How we go take handle or these haters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
this is d first thrend, i read evrytin goin on frm 1st to last... Wat an interestng conversations.. Guys pls keep d gist comin
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk:

Big bros, how your side? Its been a while.
How we go take handle or these haters?

Bros, they all have low self-esteem and it's better to ignore them...

However, why did you break-the-hearts of serial-groupies and would-be-groupies, bros? grin

I bet their moist pums have dried up after you destroyed their dreams of shagging a "celebrity." grin

Salute!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Agimor(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
slimyem: This Acidtalk...
Na im be pastor wey dey prophesy give us for Nairaland...
Na im get banker friend wey the wife pregnant for someone else..
Na im hin girlfriend father discover im id for Nairaland and cancel marriage things...
Na im them wan dash wife from the village..
Na im sabi every club wey dey Lagos..
Na im get fridge wey everthing wey dey supermarket full inside for house..
Na im get different experience wey 80 percent of Nairalanders nor get..
Na im come still get 186 celebrity contacts for BBM...
Na im be.......*in the next few posts or topics by him*watch out!
Na Acidtalk biko o!!!!
Which means these guy must be very pompous of himself o.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by pufectskin: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
I am with you on that one; I dont deal with naija celebs perse, but I have had a few experiences where so called rich nigerian socialites refused to pay for my services; first, they tell u tomorrow, then it turns to end of the month, then they stop replying BB messages, then they dont pick up calls anymore. And they start tryin to avoid you altogether.Some even threaten you.
acidtalk: If by knowing more means revealing their names then I doubt if I would disclose that. The best I can do is give hints.

Only a very few of these people don't live a fake life. I would love to share my experiences with the ones who I have done business with and they are either still owing or practically refused to pickup my calls.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
slimyem: Keep swallowing every nonsense from Acidtalk's imagination and fantasies till forever....and don't forget to wag your tail at him while saluting too...
Awa o ko yen je!!
Btw, fvck you too!!

Sliyem abi wetin be your name? You pretend you hate me so much but yet won't ever lrave me alone. Yourself and the frog called Slavewax abi wetin be him name, won't just back off for once.
Na because of me una dey log into your nairaland account and yet when I post na to dey derail my thread.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Cultured(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
cameronese: That's how you know terrible people, they come to the public square to tell tales they know not.

I may probably know Nigerian celebrities more than you claimed to! Here are what I know about Them:

3. Many are winning awards and going places, representing Nigeria in positive way.

6. Some are even becoming wealthy as a result of their hard work in the industry.

While few are extravagant and wasteful, while some are arrogant and bad examples, many are responsible and reasonable.

If you say The upcoming Artistes live fake life, you may be pardoned but saying "A-List"? Then what makes them A-list?

Do you know who the A-Lists Artistes are? You are talking about P-Square, D'Banj, Genevieve Nnaji, Tuface, Flavour, 9ice, Iceprincde, Desmond Elliot, etc!

You're a true son of your father ! Very logical .

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by abdullkabar(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
And BRODA acid said it all
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by tomakint: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
Lordave: wetin be ur real name, wetin be ur work self?
You no need that one now, wetin u wan use im name do? The guy is saying the truth, most I have confirmed cool
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
cameronese: That's how you know terrible people, they come to the public square to tell tales they know not.

The more "famous" you get, the more your expenses... You've to keep maintaining that "lifestyle," once you get famous, that's why most of them are as broke as the church rat... It's not just Nigeria, it's basically the same thing everywhere in the world... Most of these "celebrities" are not that rich, to be honest...

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by crackhouse(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
honeypie311: More plz... I luv Don jazzy personality. It's also applicable to mine
which means two of you can tangle
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by otokx(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
inasmuch as acidtalk is making some sense here, all the celebrities in Nigeria assuming they are in the music and drama areas cannot be up to 186, even if you like start from 1980.

4 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
slimyem: Keep swallowing every nonsense from Acidtalk's imagination and fantasies till forever....and don't forget to wag your tail at him while saluting too...
Awa o ko yen je!!
Btw, fvck you too!!

Whatever I do is none of your darn business... grin

You called me a bastard on a next thread yesterday, I'll hit you where it's gonna hurt you the most...

You want your slim bones shagged, don't you? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.