Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,303 members, 7,839,481 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know (55668 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

She confessed I was her HERO on nairaland. But maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to her so that's why the hatred developed.

Nairaland babes? HmmM!!*in 9ices's voice "Once beaten, twice shy"*
you are whose hero?
E be like say delusion don dey join all your cummulative issues abi?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 17, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

And what will we call you for viewing the thread? Abeg fast go take your space ontop the mat before you are left to sleep on the corridor.
If you were my brother, I will electrocute you first thing in the morning! Anyway, I dont blame you.... I blame your father for not using a condom the day it happened. We would have prevented you that way. But now, we need a MONDAY HAMMER... All the same *turns on the AC, cuddles mi babe and goes back to sleep*

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrsacidtalk: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2012
exxell: If you were my brother, I will electrocute you first thing in the morning! Anyway, I dont blame you.... I blame your father for not using a condom the day it happened. We would have prevented you that way. But now, we need a MONDAY HAMMER... All the same *turns on the AC, cuddles mi babe and goes back to sleep*

You should always first find out the history of the opponent you intend taking on.

YOU ARE A NOBODY ON NAIRALAND TO ME.
When I face people I face them till I force them to either totally change their username or totally avoid me. When they see me on a thread, they run to another immediately without looking back.

Go and ask the once supposed Bterrorist called BEREM if you are still indoubt. As far as I am concerned, you are nonexistent.

I used to have respect for slimyem and believe me that's why I haven't come down hard on her. So if you think I am one weakling, abeg throway that thoughts. When I no look even Seun and him moderators face na you I go come send?

Hope you are aware your mother still curses the doctor till today for not successfully carrying out the abortion on you? Well, if you didn't know before now I am telling you.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrsacidtalk: 1:08am On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: you are whose hero?
E be like say delusion don dey join all your cummulative issues abi?

Am I no longer your Hero?

Oya meet me in our usual spot.

https://www.nairaland.com/965174/romantic-beer-parlour-anything-fit

Let's settle over some few green bottles and end up in my crib.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Godogwu: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2012
Lol
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:46am On Nov 17, 2012
dabrake: julius agwu has a foolish pride. I once attended an event he graced. He decided to walk in late with his 6ft+ wife when the hall was orderly so as to be recognised . . . He was later ushered to a seat just behind me and I could hear him mummur " . . . I thought this is the vip section. How come ordinary people are occupying this part? . . ."

At the bolded, I read about it on Satursday Punch in their entertainment section.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 17, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

You should always first find out the history of the opponent you intend taking on.

YOU ARE A NOBODY ON NAIRALAND TO ME.
When I face people I face them till I force them to either totally change their username or totally avoid me. When they see me on a thread, they run to another immediately without looking back.

Go and ask the once supposed Bterrorist called BEREM if you are still indoubt. As far as I am concerned, you are nonexistent.

I used to have respect for slimyem and believe me that's why I haven't come down hard on her. So if you think I am one weakling, abeg throway that thoughts. When I no look even Seun and him moderators face na you I go come send?

Hope you are aware your mother still curses the doctor till today for not successfully carrying out the abortion on you? Well, if you didn't know before now I am telling you.
*wakes up and sees that the Nairaland dog is still prowling* Ranting bulldog.... I maybe a nobody to you but if you wanna have a spit of my venom, step on my toes! Try me on any thread. I will make Hitler look like a saint to you. Acidgossip, you are a M.o.r.o.n. I repeat, this guy is a m.o.r.o.n. You think you can diss my mama? You wanna open the gates of hell right? Anyway, you are just a M.o.r.o.n... An imbecilistic m.o.r.o.n. You open your pit toilet of a mouth to say rubbish to me..... I thought that the oil filled cranium you call your head has some knowledge in it. Now, I know that you are a Jagabad! Usu rakwa otu nne gi dia. Otoro gbagbuo gi dia..... Step in the ring bittch.... U think am that girl from orlu whom you claim to have dealt with??..... If I dont rappe you this night should I c you, call me an ediot! You are about to wake a sleeping lion.... Just watch. M.o.r.o.n! I repeat; M.O.R.O.N. *switches of the bulb and goes back to snuggle with mi own*

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Dermie: 1:49am On Nov 17, 2012
There is also, no use providing their names. It changeth nothing.
Gen. Orumov:
Acid, there is no use telling us all this if you can't/won't provide their names.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:53am On Nov 17, 2012
omenka:

What a RAT!

Who is a RAT? A "rat" is someone who backstabs others by revealing vital information, which might be used against the "group". It is a common word used in the drug(cartel) world. A synonym of rat is a SNITCH.

PS: thanks to the series "El Cartel". cheesy
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by airmark(m): 2:02am On Nov 17, 2012
@Slimyem, you behaved like a razz lady on this thread. Pathetic.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 2:07am On Nov 17, 2012
airmark: @Slimyem, you behaved like a razz lady on this thread. Pathetic.
Who are you again??
What's making you pathetic??
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by kolexy(m): 2:12am On Nov 17, 2012
dabrake: we are talking of originality here and you are bringing village girl talk. Shey na lilian bach you dey find? Most of our female celebs are looking for already made billionaires so as to continue their reckless lifestyles eg caroline ekanem, jenifa, ini edo, mercy johnson, . . . Save for, maybe, dakore. You dey talk fine legs.

Dakore is married to Olumide Akande. Olumide's dad, Chief Harry Akande used to be 7th richest in the world.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:18am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk:

The blog is owned by one big headed mumu girl wey dem go soon beat for the street of Lagos. The owner is Shallow minded, anti Islam and a bloody tribalist.

I laugh for this your description. So she don step on too many toes? She better go hire bodyguards.

#boys and girls are not smilling#
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by kolexy(m): 2:26am On Nov 17, 2012
Leadn:

she's a no-brainer, what do you expect from these lil yoruba who.res?

Can't you address issues without mentioning Yoruba?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by dabrake(m): 2:28am On Nov 17, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

At the bolded, I read about it on Satursday Punch in their entertainment section.
good to know that i didn't lie and some journalists witnessed it. Notice me dude
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by dabrake(m): 2:31am On Nov 17, 2012
exxell: *wakes up and sees that the Nairaland dog is still prowling* Ranting bulldog.... I maybe a nobody to you but if you wanna have a spit of my venom, step on my toes! Try me on any thread. I will make Hitler look like a saint to you. Acidgossip, you are a M.o.r.o.n. I repeat, this guy is a m.o.r.o.n. You think you can diss my mama? You wanna open the gates of hell right? Anyway, you are just a M.o.r.o.n... An imbecilistic m.o.r.o.n. You open your pit toilet of a mouth to say rubbish to me..... I thought that the oil filled cranium you call your head has some knowledge in it. Now, I know that you are a Jagabad! Usu rakwa otu nne gi dia. Otoro gbagbuo gi dia..... Step in the ring bittch.... U think am that girl from orlu whom you claim to have dealt with??..... If I dont rappe you this night should I c you, call me an ediot! You are about to wake a sleeping lion.... Just watch. M.o.r.o.n! I repeat; M.O.R.O.N. *switches of the bulb and goes back to snuggle with mi own*
dude, I'm not impressed at all. All that waec essay with no good punchline? Meet coogar or anonymus11 for extra coaching(s)
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by dabrake(m): 2:33am On Nov 17, 2012
kolexy:

Dakore is married to Olumide Akande. Olumide's dad, Chief Harry Akande used to be 7th richest in the world.
yes I'm aware. Aint doubting that.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by dabrake(m): 2:38am On Nov 17, 2012
viewing this topic : amobii,
Ialwaysask, abbeycial, fortran12,
Mohr(m), Oil_Cabal, Teenaba(f),
jjc-to-nl, skullzflex(m), blessed05,
rakaasta(f), Dontrapatolli(m),
peziz(f), hakuna matata,
abdullkabar(m), ferhyntorlah(f),
Jiggyronnie, Dr Ferlie(m),
wissezy, ike4real, kolexy(m),
ba7man(m), olaadegoke(m),
lovejo(m), tee-y@(f),
FrontPageLawyer(m), LFJ,
Josphine4good(f), Rooneyboy
(m), mustkaka, dabrake(m),
BluStreak(m) and 33 guest(s)
at 0238HRS?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Rooneyboy(m): 2:43am On Nov 17, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

She confessed I was her HERO on nairaland. But maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to her so that's why the hatred developed.

Nairaland babes? HmmM!!*in 9ices's voice "Once beaten, twice shy"*

Now I'm so disappointed.
Why did u have to spill the beans

All the guy men on this thread know how our ladies behave na , really u ought not to have made this statement .
when a Naija lady is attracted to a guy we all know how they react when the guy refuses to acknowledge their red lights.

Oya brother e don do for u, take the babe go one corner go apologize,no dulling , do what ur fellow guy men expect of u.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Rooneyboy(m): 2:48am On Nov 17, 2012
dabrake:
at 0238HRS?

what are u doing up too @ this wee hour ?
Abi u be thief ni ?

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by wissezy: 2:55am On Nov 17, 2012
I hate it when people talk sh{i]ts about celebs they knw nothing about.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by BluStreak(m): 3:01am On Nov 17, 2012
Ahhhhh!!!!! Well thought out expose AcidTalk. Julius is a tout. I met him at a friend's BD-bash that he was da MC. With all his dry jokes and ugly voice, he was forming Don-da-da. See his arrogance? E no get part 2.

MI. That guys is as humble as a Lamb. I give it to him. Met him once and we interacted like we have known for ages.

Genevive Nnaji. Well I guess her demeanor the day I met her at Miss Delta Soap event stemmed from the fact that we were friends before her fame. People say she is a snob, I didn't see much of that on that day even though she had this air around her. It wasn't as it would have been running into an old friend like 11yrs after.

Timi Dakolo. This guy blew my mind when we met at the last Red Ball event at Eko Hotel. He was so humble. I even engaged him is small talks and he was all so free with me and we even too fotos together. I hail you Timo as I got calling him there and then.

Aki of the Aki & Pawpaw fame. I give it to that guy, has got swag sha. But he is just arrogant. Met him in a car shop at Ikeja one time. Boys were hailing him, you need to see the way he shunned them? That was arrogance.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by bittyend(m): 3:05am On Nov 17, 2012
WTF is this shyte?

Bloody hell, I can't get jiggy with this.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by SisiKill1: 3:08am On Nov 17, 2012
It is official, this has got to be the MOST FASCINATING thread on NL. . .at least for me sha. kiss kiss

A few months ago, on one of 'em daytime talk shows (don't ask why I was watching cheesy ) they had a psychologist and the discussion was on why these stupid reality shows and trashy tabloid gossip magazines sell so well and the Doc said it is because regular folks (that would be us) relish the idea that the stars and mega stars featured in these tabloids aren't as happy as we think they should be. . .It makes us feel better about ourselves.

And that theory couldn't be more evident on this thread, see how people are practically crowing at the idea that some of our so called celebs are not doing so well. The most fascinating aspect of it all is the fact that OP does not mention names at all but that doesn't matter. . .heck mentioning names will only limit the scope of our imaginations, so keep it to yourself dude, keep it to yourself! It allows us to cast whichever celeb we wish (hope) is suffering from whatever fakery and fuckery listed while we rub our hands together in glee and mentally go "Exceeeeeeeeeeeeeellent" cheesy

It is so much fun, no? Yep, it is which is why dissenting voices are being silenced and people are being accused being of jealous of OP (ironic that the OP who is "revealing" his famous friends secrets isn't accused of that but oh wait, we can't do that. It might keep him from spilling more "secrets" and that soooo does not work for us, now does it?)

Fascinating I tells ya! It truly is! cheesy

Please note that this is not an indictment on anyone, it is just so nice to see how some abstract theory plays in real life.

Abeg, carry on ojare. . .nothing do una! grin

3 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by bittyend(m): 3:19am On Nov 17, 2012
So Mr. Acidtalk and Mrs. Acidtalk had to bless this thread to make it official. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only on NL! What a creepy forum! cheesy
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by BABE3: 3:26am On Nov 17, 2012
Hot piece of HorseShit!

. . . and almost everyone is humping and giggling around like deranged monkeys. How is this news? 'Not every celebrity is super rich' and everyone is excited? An 1-d-1-o-t crawls out of his cave to spill nonsense and vomit all over, and people are licking and asking for more? Who can't make up those stories? "This celebrity", "I know a celebrity". . . bunch of senile illiterates and semi-illiterates.

No wonder the country is still a 7th world. . . these are the people that will propel a nation to a 3rd/2nd/1st world? Intellectual topics are as silent as a grave yard. "Trial-war" and useless/meaningless gossip related topics are number one hits.

3 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Alishachris: 3:27am On Nov 17, 2012
"FREE Report Shows You How You Can Achieve 5 Times More At No Cost"

Become a better You Today! Enjoy all the good things that life has to offer.

Also get Free 1999 Nigerian Costitution (2004 reviewed). Refuse to be intimidated!

Click the links below to download:

http://www.4shared.com/office/R2yYe7Of/BETTER_YOU.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/dv-OBGwB/constitution_FRN_third_altecat.html
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by coolzeal(m): 3:41am On Nov 17, 2012
Of course not all celebrities are rich. The problem with celebrities is that, they make lots of money and blow them all at proportion with flashy things and many of them are not business minded either. If the like of Michael Jackson(died broke but made more money after death), Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson etc could get broke then Nigeria celebs will be get nuked lol hahaha( DEBT is their major problem)
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by kabaka1: 4:22am On Nov 17, 2012
Gen. Orumov:
Acid, there is no use telling us all this if you can't/won't provide their names.

Thank u much 4 this comment. To be realistic, This writer is just another hater who feeds us the lies that many people can't live their dream lifestyle as real successful celebrities. Since this writer is hiding behind d keyboard, why can't he just provide us with at least two names of celebrities to prove his points.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Mentcee(m): 5:17am On Nov 17, 2012
shocked shocked shocked This acidtalk guy is really doing business here. There are 158 comments to his thread out of which he posted 93 (for now). Considering that he joined this forum with this id/profile in March,2012 but has spent one month and five days acvtively online already, I am not in doubt that he's an onliner who gets paid to keep the traffic soaring. More like a faker. Minion and Hades, wat do you say?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by PlantainBoy(m): 6:03am On Nov 17, 2012
honeypie311: More plz... I luv Don jazzy personality. It's also applicable to mine
Go sleep joor!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 17, 2012
@mentcy: figures...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.