Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Do Satan/demons Really Torture People In Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Satan/demons Really Torture People In Hell? (3186 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Satan/demons Really Torture People In Hell? by pastormustwacc: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
From any articles and posts i have seen in many places especially nairaland, it looks as if hell is a place where satan and demons have authority and seem to take pleasure in:
- taunting human beings
- punishing human beings. I have read of a pope that was being strangulated by a demon in form of a serpent in hell so that he cannot even cry out.
- enjoying themselves: read account of demons backsliding/moonwalking like michael jackson and trolling about punishing damned souls
- whipping people like michael jackson every 2 minutes
- Too many to count

But i am yet to see an account where:
- demons are being tortured
- demons are on the same level of punishment as humans

Is it the demons shuttle between earth and hell, and only stop by in hell to torture humans?
Re: Do Satan/demons Really Torture People In Hell? by ijawkid(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
pastormustwacc: From any articles and posts i have seen in many places especially nairaland, it looks as if hell is a place where satan and demons have authority and seem to take pleasure in:
- taunting human beings
- punishing human beings. I have read of a pope that was being strangulated by a demon in form of a serpent in hell so that he cannot even cry out.
- enjoying themselves: read account of demons backsliding/moonwalking like michael jackson and trolling about punishing damned souls
- Too many to count

Is it the demons shuttle between earth and hell, and only stop by in hell to torture humans?

Lol......your sense of humor is just crazy....
Re: Do Satan/demons Really Torture People In Hell? by Tascocent(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
U av 2 be der 2 tell d story.................
Re: Do Satan/demons Really Torture People In Hell? by pastormustwacc: 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
ijawkid:
Lol......your sense of humor is just crazy....
Thanks for that,

Tascocent: U av 2 be der 2 tell d story.................
Err, i dont wish to go there. I just kinda wonder if this hell is a place where demons punish human beings for their sins while they are playing all over the place??
Re: Do Satan/demons Really Torture People In Hell? by advocate666: 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
pastormustwacc: From any articles and posts i have seen in many places especially nairaland, it looks as if hell is a place where satan and demons have authority and seem to take pleasure in:
- taunting human beings
- Too many to count

It is one of the lies about Satan told by godly.
Satan has no interest in torturing anybody. He wants to to enjoy this life and this life only. There's absolutely nothing afterwards.
Re: Do Satan/demons Really Torture People In Hell? by pastormustwacc: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
^^^Many people really believe these stuffs to be true. Now, where are the hell-fire renegades/ ex-convicts / visitors, they should come and explain this mystery to us.
I create a thread earlier about why satan is free and roaming about, and yet the unrighteous people that died according to people like michael jackson are already in hell - being whipped by demons every 2 minutes. Is satan in hell and free to terrorize people at the same time? or are we missing something important here?

(1) (Reply)

why Are Women So Useless? / Church Members Gather To Collect Back Their Tithes After Pastor Buys Range Rover / Authority of the Bible - personal motivation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.