Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Out At Last: Kano Intercontinental Bank Test Results - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Out At Last: Kano Intercontinental Bank Test Results (807 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out At Last: Kano Intercontinental Bank Test Results by shegewumi(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2008
The Results of the test conducted on 1st December at Rumfa College is out. If u were one of us that sat for the test, check ur results at the Regional office at 146, Murtala Muhammed Way, Kano. I've sent somebody to help me check and my name is in the list of those that passed the test.
Those of u who don't know how to apply, just drop ur CV at one of the Regional offices or at the Bank's Hqtrs @ Danmole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Whenever its time for them to conduct another test, ur name will be included.
Best of luck
Re: Out At Last: Kano Intercontinental Bank Test Results by tunjilana: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2008
did u check it underground,cos i just got back 4rm there now,the list pasted are 4 IT and DRIVER but they said hopefully 2morow or next tomorow
Re: Out At Last: Kano Intercontinental Bank Test Results by tayus: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2008
Hi, congrat I wish u good luck. I wil also apply as u av said but wud they just post me to anywhere for the examm .even if I submit my cv H/Office in lagos.
Re: Out At Last: Kano Intercontinental Bank Test Results by matthias25: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2008
hi guys, pls try and confirm if realy d result is out, i wrote mine in kano too.
Re: Out At Last: Kano Intercontinental Bank Test Results by tayus: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2008
hi, I dn't know how true it's but I beliv that , and pls how was the exam that time , was it 4rm Gmat because I had that their exam is always 4rm Gmat 2004
Re: Out At Last: Kano Intercontinental Bank Test Results by shegewumi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2008
My friend who worked with the Bank in Kebbi checked it for me; he said that the results were taken to all the branches in the N/E. He was the one that even submitted my CV for consideration last year.
I believed that it ought to have been pasted at the regional office by now.
If u submit ur CV in LAGOS, i believe u'll sit for ur exams in Lagos
The test format is strictly IEC Gmat, word for word. The one we did in Kano was from 2006 Gmat
Re: Out At Last: Kano Intercontinental Bank Test Results by tunjilana: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2008
I av rechecked today.I made iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt,
Thanks to alllllllllllllllllllll and GOD
Re: Out At Last: Kano Intercontinental Bank Test Results by niyoyo2007: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2008
pla con somebody cheack mine for me. i am not staying with in the n/w zone. my examination no is A0797. thanks
Re: Out At Last: Kano Intercontinental Bank Test Results by aijee4ever: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2008
Pls have anybody heard that of Enugu that was conducted on Nov 17th?

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Callin For Apt Test / Vancancy@ Bat Nigeria / Fresh: Check These New Vacancies Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.