Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop (2683 Views)

How Do I Use Adobe Cs6 After Trial Expiration? / [pdf] How To Use Adobe Photoshop Free Ebook / Adobe Photoshop Or Corel Photo Paint, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2012
If you need help on how to apply some basic steps in editing a picture using adobe photoshop, you can ask here and get your reply..
I can offer you free tutorial and give you a free software package of adobe cs3 if you need it, send your email address to 08093230193.

My logo and some job i did

Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2012
Elbizzcklinz: If you need help on how to apply some basic steps in editing a picture using adobe photoshop, you can ask here and get your reply..
I can offer you free tutorial and give you a free software package of adobe cs3 if you need it, send your email address to 08093230193.

My logo and some job i did

LEARN IMAGE ENHANCEMENT AND GET YOUR ESSENTIAL PLUGGINS AND KEYS
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2012
Elbizzcklinz:

LEARN IMAGE ENHANCEMENT AND GET YOUR ESSENTIAL PLUGGINS AND KEYS

Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Freeopod(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2012
Bro, pls i need d package like crazy, dis is my email addy!
Freeopod@gmail.com.
Wl be glad to read frm u soon. Tanx
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Sola2012(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pls bros i need it and email is arelaplum@gmail.com
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by magnificio(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2012
Wow! Ur designs r gud. Thumbs up Klinz
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
magnificio: Wow! Ur designs r gud. Thumbs up Klinz
the only problem is that the file size is much ie up to 486mb with steps on how to install and crack. But no probs...got to change location to suite my intended speed.
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by DerrenBrown: 3:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Hello Friends,

Adobe Photoshop is a program that isn't hard to learn. After practicing with the program with different files, you will learn how to use more features inside the program and complete tasks more quickly.
Image Editing: Adobe Photoshop is mostly used for image editing as its name suggests. It is practically a –shop” where you can doctor and work on photos. If you're interested in using Adobe Photoshop for image editing, the tools you'll start out using will most likely be Blur, Smudge, Selection tool, and Eraser. All of these tools are located over in the Tool box on the left side of the screen. Effects are also great image editing tools which can be found under the –Filter” tab at the top of the screen.
Image Creation: Some artists and designers also like to use Adobe Photoshop for image creation. In this case, he/she might use the Pen tool, Paintbrush tool, shapes, patterns, and layers. Most of these tools can also be found in the Tool box on the left side of the screen. Patterns, textures, and blending options can be edited in the layers panel once you've got at least one layer to work with.
Using Layers: As previously mentioned, layers are a pretty useful component of Adobe Photoshop. They are essentially different artboards stacked on top of each other to create one image result. If your image has many different elements, each of the elements should be placed on their own layers. This can help you easily and quickly remove parts of an image that you want to hide or don't like. It's a good rule of thumb to use layers in every project you work on in Adobe Photoshop so that you don't have to laboriously edit out elements you don't like.

Thanks and Regards,
Derren Brown
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by magnificio(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
Nice and precise, gud one Brown
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Elbizzcklinz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
yeah as he said editing with photoshop is not that hard....cos with daily practise you be an expert just like me. this was a work i did for a friend ....wanna know what u think of it b$ printing it

Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by fleps(m): 1:54am On Dec 27, 2012
please i need a tutorial or something....
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2012
If you already have this software package, for those that are far away from me, you can engage yourself in online tutorial, daily practise get familiar with the essential editing tools cos not all tools that you need to know. But as you develop you can graduate in knowing other tools, working with some pluggins. There's nothing hard in adobe, also remember that for effective picture outlook lightroom must also be involved.
But for beginners sake i will direct you to the link where i uploaded the pdf file. For the software, i encourage you to buy it: adobe photoshop cs3 with serial key at the price of 200-300(naira), 2dollars.
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2012
Derren Brown: Hello Friends,

Adobe Photoshop is a program that isn't hard to learn. After practicing with the program with different files, you will learn how to use more features inside the program and complete tasks more quickly.
Image Editing: Adobe Photoshop is mostly used for image editing as its name suggests. It is practically a –shop” where you can doctor and work on photos. If you're interested in using Adobe Photoshop for image editing, the tools you'll start out using will most likely be Blur, Smudge, Selection tool, and Eraser. All of these tools are located over in the Tool box on the left side of the screen. Effects are also great image editing tools which can be found under the –Filter” tab at the top of the screen.
Image Creation: Some artists and designers also like to use Adobe Photoshop for image creation. In this case, he/she might use the Pen tool, Paintbrush tool, shapes, patterns, and layers. Most of these tools can also be found in the Tool box on the left side of the screen. Patterns, textures, and blending options can be edited in the layers panel once you've got at least one layer to work with.
Using Layers: As previously mentioned, layers are a pretty useful component of Adobe Photoshop. They are essentially different artboards stacked on top of each other to create one image result. If your image has many different elements, each of the elements should be placed on their own layers. This can help you easily and quickly remove parts of an image that you want to hide or don't like. It's a good rule of thumb to use layers in every project you work on in Adobe Photoshop so that you don't have to laboriously edit out elements you don't like.

Thanks and Regards,
Derren Brown
lasso tool must esp.
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2012
Derren Brown: Hello Friends,

Thanks and Regards,
Derren Brown
how to effectively use the LASSO TOOL and the quick selection tool..b4 coming to blending and colour mgt...most esp
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2012
............loading89%
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
coolDownload your photoshop[/color] cs3 from here
http://www.filehippo.com/download_photoshop/download/10179bc6e2167372a14668fdbe4596b8/

For tutorials check[color=#000000]
this page cheesy
http://www.adobephotoshoptutorials.com/
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] yeah am back. I've got lot's of work and pictures to display . You can throw your questions
Re: FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop by onyewele: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2013
MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS OUT THERE--------
You can step up in your photography business with INKSYSTEM NIGERIA Photo CISS. you can own your photo studio with just nothing and that will help you to expand.INKSYSTEM IS reaching out to all photographers with EPSON PX720WD,CISS(Continuous ink supply system) is a device for minimizing printing expense when using an ink-jet printer and a water prove ink.with the water prove ink, water cannot spoil the picture and the picture will stay 100yrs in an album.With Expson px720wd you can print all sizes of picture from A3+ down. for more information contact us Tel:0812525457,0706363774 or visit our web site:www.inksystem.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) / The Original Nigerian National Flag Design Vs The Present National Flag Design / Graphic Designers And Web Designers Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.