Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Jesus And Mary Told Me To Kill Him” – Woman Who Stabbed Husband To Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus And Mary Told Me To Kill Him” – Woman Who Stabbed Husband To Death (545 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And Mary Told Me To Kill Him” – Woman Who Stabbed Husband To Death by slimderek(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2012
A woman who allegedly stabbed her husband said she did it after, “Jesus and Mary told me to kill him because he is Satan’s spawn!” according to a police report.

Police in South Carolina released new details from the Nov. 9 attack, which landed 36-year-old Tammi Estep behind bars and her husband in the hospital, The Smoking Gun reports.
Horry County Police deputies were called to Estep’s residence at approximately 6:45 a.m. on the day of the incident. When they arrived, Estep told officers that “She was sent to save the world,” according to a police report.
Estep’s son told officers that his mother stabbed his father, 43, WPDE reports.
Police transported Estep to the Seacoast MecLeod Hospital, where she was medically cleared to be transferred to the J. Reuben Long Detention Center.
Estep remains in custody with no bail set, according to the county website. She is charged with attempted murder.

http://www.slipost.com/jesus-and-mary-told-me-to-kill-him-woman-who-stabbed-husband-to-death/
Re: Jesus And Mary Told Me To Kill Him” – Woman Who Stabbed Husband To Death by eagerald: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2015
Have you ever heard of familiar spirits. My people suffers because of lack of knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Ellinah Wamukoya Becomes First Female Bishop In Africa / Realisation Of The Truth Order Movement•rottom / Only A FOOL Says; There Is No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.