Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? (37300 Views)

Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude / Can One Really Be In Love With A Teen? / Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ads: Too Harsh?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Nkonadi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
dominique:

Gbam! And it should be beard growth not hair.

u go call Private part Hair Beard? Huh?
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by OmichaelO: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
I didn't try or add anything..i was among the top 4 guys in my hostel then to have beards and hair on my chest!!
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by olenyi: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
Tried methylated spirit. No way. Went home to villa and was introduced by my cousins to one black stuff so, dat i think was concocted by someone and was actually being sold in the market, no show. Now, what wouldn't i pay to get the old clean look back.
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Sike(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
I Wish i knew THEN what i know NOW... Had i know, i wouldn't have gone that far with this my stubborn facial hair. :|

1 Like

Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by hamsky: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
I did many things to stop hair growth
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by shaneroberts26: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
I tried for Sulphur 8 infact,it was my cream.I ova rub am for dia sotey d small small hairs wey dey for my tin turn yellow.

3 Likes

Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Owbie(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
same here too... lol
coogar: guilty....
i rubbed methylated spirit on my chin everyday to stimulate facial hair....now i am sick of it i am considering laser hair removal!
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by aglomar: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
i know someone that used methylated spirit to ... p"bic hair
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by shevon: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Robbed spirit on my penis to grow the hair cos I tot babes will onlyy shag u when u had hair down there (sort of like felt it showed you were matured)
Now, I can't even stand it. I shave 2ice a week.

1 Like

Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
Oh boys!how time flies. Sorry you had to go through all that cos most girls don't really like hair on the face anymore
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
Yep. I really hated my cute baby face and I needed beards to look like a tough guy. So i rubbed all sort of hair stimulants on my chin and jaws to achieve my aim. I was so happy when i first saw a strand of hair my chin. . . damn, i nurtured and pampered it like it was the love of my life.

1 Like

Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by johndavid1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
shaneroberts26: I tried for Sulphur 8 infact,it was my cream.I ova rub am for dia sotey d small small hairs my tin turn yellow.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy you no go kill me ooo
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by patostation(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Many of us (esp young men) are guilty as charged. I wanted hairs so badly in my adolescent years. I used ogogoro, 'special leaves', herbs and methilated spirit so as to belong to the esteemed mature boys group. Today, I spend a lot trying to control the hairs. I buy shaving stick, razor blade, powder, scissors, Clippers, after shave (to mention a few). Without these kit, it's rashes and scratches galore. I contend with hairs in my ears, nose, lips, anus, pubis, chin, hands, legs, ampits, chest, back, nipples, in fact everywhere! Life's like that.

2 Likes

Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Tochi4life: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
pato station: Many of us (esp young men) are guilty as charged. I wanted hairs so badly in my adolescent years. I used ogogoro, 'special leaves', herbs and methilated spirit so as to belong to the esteemed mature boys group. Today, I spend a lot trying to control the hairs. I buy shaving stick, razor blade, powder, scissors, Clippers, after shave (to mention a few). Without these kit, it's rashes and scratches galore. I contend with hairs in my ears, nose, lips, anus, pubis, chin, hands, legs, ampits, chest, back, nipples, in fact everywhere! Life's like that.
Lol and still those who don't have want it by all means.
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by folahann(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
Up till now I never grow facial hair. I've considered using those stuffs when i see my cousins 7-9 yrs younger with plenty beards. But the way my friends complain dey always discourage me. I really love the feeling of freshness only that some small no wan know their mate.
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by 360zibah: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
I'd always wanted to be a scientist so my lack of facial and stomach (yes I wanted hairs there too) hairs led me to my secret laboratory. I have take a nap with my jaw attached to a case bearing methylated spirt.

Have mixed every single hair fertilizer (momma grew tired of hiding her stuffs....I always find em)

D day I ventured to cultivate pubic hairs, the silly spirit splashed all over d wrong zone. Thought I would become impotent.

Currently have an almost full jaw, bushy legs, pubic and anal hair (never applied spirit dere so what is the deal over there?? Have nicked myself several times gettin rid of it bt it won't quit (˘̯˘ ) ( ˘˘̯) )

Read more of my hair drama here 360zibah./2012/05/15/much-ado-about-facial-hair/
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by kolexy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
coogar: guilty....
i rubbed methylated spirit on my chin everyday to stimulate facial hair....now i am sick of it i am considering laser hair removal!

Lol... Same here. This beard thing can be a pain in the ass.
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by StarFlux: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
moreeni: Oh boys!how time flies. Sorry you had to go through all that cos most girls don't really like hair on the face anymore
True dat cheesy
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Horus(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
Horus:

that's my twin in hair texture smiley i have yet reach her length tho, i am coming close cool

1 Like

Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Horus(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sybellah:

that's my twin in hair texture smiley i have yet reach her length tho, i am coming close cool

I love to see a woman with Afro.
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
Horus:

I love to see a woman with Afro.

Afro is beautiful!
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Alishachris: 3:36am On Nov 17, 2012
"FREE Report Shows You How You Can Achieve 5 Times More At No Cost"

Become a better You Today! Enjoy all the good things that life has to offer.

Also get Free 1999 Nigerian Constitution (2004 reviewed). Refuse to be intimidated!

Click the links below to download:

http://www.4shared.com/office/R2yYe7Of/BETTER_YOU.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/dv-OBGwB/constitution_FRN_third_altecat.html
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by StoneAngel(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
choi you started looking for facial hair at 12? na wao..hmm make una try talk true small naa
coogar:

you're lucky then.....
i started rubbing spirit as early as 12......most of my friends had facial hair by then and i thought i was being left out of the groovy train - the chics in my school wanted the boys with facial hair and labelled the rest as "small" boys......i wasn't having it so i attacked the first aid box in the house and was literally splashing my face with spirit....few years later, i succeeded in drawing out a massive facial hair!
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
yuzedo: Hmmmm..... This is totally embarrassing for me.
Let me articulate quickly:

1. I used spirit.

2. I ACTUALLY prayed to God every morning for weeks to help my beards and pubic hair grow. Being in the boarding house meant that bathing time exposed you to ridicule; your juniors already sprouting hairs and you are bare as a rock! cry

3. In a moment of desperation, I used my feet to pick up generous tufts of hair when the barber was shaving my head. I was too embarrassed to even let him know. Took it home and used super-glue to gum it on my groin and the side of my face.

I LOOKED RIDICULOUS! embarassed cry undecided

.. Make I stop here, chai, don't remind me abeg. I'm too embarrassed to continue.. lipsrsealed angry

Wait....WHAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by Akbee(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2015
coogar:
guilty....
Tel them. Some dudes believe it doesn't work.
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by aladdinjnr(m): 3:03am On Aug 14, 2016
I had hair loss on my head, used spirit, and i was no longer bald... Somebody say hallelujah!
Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by BobUg28(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lool...I think I'm one of those who tried it back then..i couldn't wait to start growing beards and moustaches under my chin. So most times I rob methylated spirit with kaikai beneath my lower region.

And one funny thing was that non of those things I tried worked for me and I ended up being the same me until when I natural grow up to the stage..Lol.

Even, I'm now tired of applying veets and visiting salons on weekend basis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth / Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.