Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

My Art Works - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Art Works (9099 Views)

Amazing Art Works Of The Century / I Have Art Works At A Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
~artworks~:
Hi peeps,

I'm new here.
Duh, don't know if this section is the right place for my post.

I just want to exhibit my art works to Naira landers. smiley

If interested in my art work, you can pm me, or send me a direct mail on: artwork92@yahoo.com

Thanks kiss

Lovely I must say...am I permitted to advertise your artworks for free on the "Nigerian Artworks" section of my blog cos I do get feedbacks from visitors at times? Do let me know so I can message you privately. Lovely artworks I must confess....really nice...
Re: My Art Works by Suntemi(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
mc~evans:

Na wa ohhh. At least try and appreciate ones effort and even give her the inspiration to work harder.

Sincerely, never knew Semid could say a thing like that.
Re: My Art Works by semid4lyfe(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
mc~evans:

Na wa ohhh. At least try and appreciate ones effort and even give her the inspiration to work harder.

Ok, I appreciate her effort but you guys aren't doing her any favours with all the "fawning" comments

2 Likes

Re: My Art Works by gen2briz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
But wait ooo people get talent oooo... kia wetin be my own talent self...... this is great work
Re: My Art Works by Castos(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
only those who can't draw will critisize her. I do draw just a lil bit more than u, but I must really commend ur effort. Nice piece.
Re: My Art Works by semid4lyfe(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
sun_temi:

Sincerely, never knew Semid could say a thing like that.

Lol, you don sabi me finish shey? You never see grin

How body?
Re: My Art Works by staaari: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
truly nice designs. keept it up.
Re: My Art Works by pendusky(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
CrazyMan: Really lovely....
If crazy man cld say its lovely, then so be it..

3 Likes

Re: My Art Works by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
This is lovely . . . .
Re: My Art Works by pendusky(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
gen2briz: But wait ooo people get talent oooo... kia wetin be my own talent self...... this is great work
Stil hav a long way...
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
God will bless you my sister. Keep it up. I have dis new concept that I want to start soon good thing I have save your email. How I wish you came to lagoon restaurant last Saturday, you would have met interior decors that came to find arts and craft to buy. But don't worry I will let you know when we are holding such event again. Don't give up my sister.
Re: My Art Works by Suntemi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Lol, you don sabi me finish shey? You never see grin

How body?

I'm good o. But sincerely it wouldn't be bad if you commend her effort then tell her there's till home for improvement.
Re: My Art Works by FlamingGun: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
Not to discourage you, but this is rather ordinary stuff. You must go far beyond this to win real attention. Very few enthusiasts would hang any of these in their corridor. Your talent is nascent; break out of the cocoon, be emboldened to create your style.

Disappointed? Don't be. I am an avid collector. Take what I have written above as encouragement!

FG
Re: My Art Works by andyanders: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
I see you going places and I pray, you will get there where you will dine and wine with the rich, the prince, kings and the mighty.Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by ola2tu: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
Absolutely a master piece . I luv your work, keep it up.
Re: My Art Works by 9ja4us: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
You are simply talented.
dont drop the ball....
Networking, i know is very key in the art business.

you will do well.

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
If you have lot's of abstract paintings, then I'm willing to set up a site with shopping cart FREE OF cHARGE.
Let me know if you're willing to take me up on my offer.

Note: You will have to get a domain name, hosting not needed.
Re: My Art Works by ghettodreamz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
Very lovely.
Very Creative..
Very attractive & appealing to the eye...

@OP, nice job you've got up there. In retrospect, I used to be a good artist but lost the passion in pursuit of another career line. However, I won't fail to commend your artistic efforts here, more grease to your laudable elbow.

Sky is just your starting point and I see you going places in Jesus name, amen.

Bravo!

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by kannymoore(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
~artworks~:
Hi peeps,

I'm new here.

If interested in my art work, you can pm me, or send me a direct mail on: artwork92@yahoo.com

Thanks kiss

well... Lemme be a bit nice here.

If you practise art as a hobby and are just going with the flow, i'd say maybe .."an ok job."
however, if you are an art student or aim to take art as a proffession then i'd tell u straight up- WORK HARDER! Cos there's a great deal of work to be done. The artworks are a bit armateurish, lack of confidence with your handling of the pencil; the ability to capture light, shade and shadow is quite poor amongst a dozen other faults.
My candid advice to you is this. Practice...practice and more practice! Endevour to make each drawing far better than your last, practice keen observation skills, visit websites of great artists and try to pick up relevant tips and tricks that could enhance your style.. And lastly, invest in good art literature like "International Artist Magazine", "The Artist Magazine" and "Artist's Sketchbook magazine" amongst others. You could get them at AB ARTWORLD along ojuelegba rd en route yaba.

Good luck with ur artistic pursuits. It is well. *wink*
Re: My Art Works by Aigbehis(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
May your lovely works go even beyond d borders of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by fiftynaira(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
I don tif the whole pishsure finish menh gurl you got talent you rock
Re: My Art Works by kannymoore(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
~artworks~:
Hi peeps,

I'm new here.

Thanks kiss

If you practise art as a hobby and are just going with the flow, i'd say maybe .."an ok job."
however, if you are an art student or aim to take art as a proffession then i'd tell u straight up- WORK HARDER! Cos there's a great deal of work to be done. The artworks are a bit armateurish, lack of confidence with your handling of the pencil; the ability to capture light, shade and shadow is quite poor amongst a dozen other faults.
My candid advice to you is this. Practice...practice and more practice! Endevour to make each drawing far better than your last, practice keen observation skills, visit websites of great artists and try to pick up relevant tips and tricks that could enhance your style.. And lastly, invest in good art literature like "International Artist Magazine", "The Artist Magazine" and "Artist's Sketchbook magazine" amongst others. You could get them at AB ARTWORLD along ojuelegba rd en route yaba.

2 Likes

Re: My Art Works by kannymoore(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
~artworks~:
Hi peeps,

I'm new here.

Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by artworks1: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
DailyNews:

Lovely I must say...am I permitted to advertise your artworks for free on the "Nigerian Artworks" section of my blog cos I do get feedbacks from visitors at times? Do let me know so I can message you privately. Lovely artworks I must confess....really nice...

No problem.
Re: My Art Works by semid4lyfe(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
FlamingGun: Not to discourage you, but this is rather ordinary stuff. You must go far beyond this to win real attention. Very few enthusiasts would hang any of these in their corridor. Your talent is nascent; break out of the cocoon, be emboldened to create your style.

Disappointed? Don't be. I am an avid collector. Take what I have written above as encouragement!

FG

kannymoore:

Heaving a sigh of relief here. . . .

Finally, independent minded people on the thread and not all these sheep mentality follow follow people.

The two posts above sum up what I didn't say too nicely smiley

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
~artworks~:

No problem.

I will message you later...expect my message via: dailyy.newss@gmail.com, cheers!
Re: My Art Works by andyanders: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
I see you going places and dinning with kings and presidents. Good work

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by jamace(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
Good works.

More water colour to your cardboard papers. cheesy
Re: My Art Works by anishe(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
Nice works there. Please can you draw GEJ when he was still a school boy without shoes in his Leg?

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by aglomar: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
thumbs up!
Re: My Art Works by Havilah93(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
nice one, op. Dont be discouraged by some of the negative comments. At least you have discovered something you are good at, if you have a passion for it,.....carry go jooooor

errm, that guy in jacket looks cute...., is he your........*clears throat*........ you get me?
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
Nice work @artworks.
Just keep your passion alive!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do We Actually Need English Names / Please Yoruba People Help Me With This Word In Meaning / The Average Nigerian Is Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.