Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Art Works - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Art Works (9004 Views)

Amazing Art Works Of The Century / I Have Art Works At A Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Art Works by MadCow1: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mad skills.. Do you do this professionally or just as a past time hobby
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
I once advocated for art section to be created buh that thread was moved to joke section. I wanted to share some of my works. I didnt go ahead coz there no section for it. The same problem op(artwork) encountered. Here's the thread i started:
https://www.nairaland.com/1015976/art-section-nairaland

Please seun open an art section. There culd be more nairaland members with this talent but can't find any section of nairaland to showcase them. I didnt learn art, its jst God's gift and personal effort.

Here are some of my works:

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2012

Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2012

Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2012

Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
^^uncompleted handmade card. Waiting to be customized
Re: My Art Works by toluleke(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
Wow,so lovely but hope good at painting.
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2012

Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2012

Re: My Art Works by dljbd1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
aWeSoMe!
Re: My Art Works by tosan200(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
wow these are all beautiful,good work buddy,a little more creativity and you you are up there with the best.
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
^^Another uncompleted handmade card. Waiting to be customized.

Seems nairaland don't accept file more than 200kb in size. Other pictures are more than that. Hope to upload more if i succeed in re-sizing 'em.
Re: My Art Works by FXKing2012(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
.. very impressive, upload ur picture and I may have a contract for u.
Re: My Art Works by Oahray: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
@artworks... I love your works, especially the portrait of the lady, but I think em... em, can I get to talk to you sometime?

@centje, are you trying to steal her show? Go and open another thread for your works jor!
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
Oahray: @artworks... I love your works, especially the portrait of the lady, but I think em... em, can I get to talk to you sometime?

@centje, are you trying to steal her show? Go and open another thread for your works jor!
no am not stealing her show. Am just trying to justify my guest for art section on nairaland. If seun gives us that,she will not have problem searching for where to post her works.
I hope to start cartoon post soon. Its jst fun for me,that's my main interest.
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
A very talented fellow, I'd say. Lovely.
Re: My Art Works by Oahray: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
centje: no am not stealing her show. Am just trying to justify my guest for art section on nairaland. If seun gives us that,she will not have problem searching for where to post her works.
I hope to start cartoon post soon. Its jst fun for me,that's my main interest.
ok, one or two pics wld have been enough. Can't wait for art section myself. Na there I go just dey sleep.
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
Oahray: ok, one or two pics wld have been enough. Can't wait for art section myself. Na there I go just dey sleep.
its ok... Seun is viewing this topic...hoping he gives us a chance. cheesy
Re: My Art Works by almajiri101: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
Why are you people making noise,she's only trying but not that perfect....lemme show one of my rough sketch

Re: My Art Works by Meklex(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
girl, I love your artworks, I'm an inspiring artist myself and your art is an inspiration.

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by mamagee3(f): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
Nice!!!!

You're very talented
Re: My Art Works by cowgurl: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
To be honest, I wasn't wowed by the arts either but I know the poster is proud of her works and that to me is more important.

a word to the op,
put your imaginations to work and come up with some unique paintings if you really wanna compete out there.
Best of luck!
Re: My Art Works by Uniquexty(f): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
cowgurl: True, I wasn't wowed by the arts either but I know the poster is proud of her work and that to me is more important.

so I say to the op,
put your imaginations to work and come up with some unique portraits if you really wanna compete out there.
Best of luck!
thank you. Its the atitude that matters!
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Great job! Keep it up!

centje, you too!
Re: My Art Works by emyibe(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
Noting extra ordinary about these ones lets have more creative abstracts
Re: My Art Works by skykid86: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
semid4lyfe: I see stuff like this on my street everyday sad

Don't know about others but there's nothing really creative and extraordinary up there.

None of the exhibited art works has WOWED me

#Not hating, just speaking my mind#

Pls sum1 shld get him a pencil n paper let's see wat u can offer. #hater. @op nice works of art.
Re: My Art Works by matrixme(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Really impressive works..
Re: My Art Works by kannymoore(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
emyibe: Noting extra ordinary about these ones lets have more creative abstracts

young man.. Post ya own abstract paintings instead of yarning okpaks...nwa-nsukka!

Lol!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First Capital City Of Nigeria, Was Not Lagos Or Abuja Or Calabar / Igbo-Ukwu (ca. 9th Century) / Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.