Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Art Works - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Art Works (9007 Views)

Amazing Art Works Of The Century / I Have Art Works At A Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Art Works by fortran12: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
u try
Re: My Art Works by meerkat(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
[quote author=emyibe]
TAAAA! shut your smelling mouth,how dare you compare monalisa with this? that's a taboo!
MONALISA is a misery from the master.Leonardo_da_Vinci, [/qu

So irritating angry

@OP good works dear, most of us professionals weren't this good when we started. The fact that you can produce such works goes a long way to depict that you have amazing talent. My advise, get a sketchpad and continue sketching, you can try recopying other perfect sketches you come accross. Compare after one year and see how amazing you've become. Don't let anyone discourage you. People like us came from the ranks but today we are not doing badly. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Art Works by meerkat(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
kannymoore:

young man.. Post ya own abstract paintings instead of yarning okpaks...nwa-nsukka!

Lol!

Hey chapi are you by anymeans Umo Akanimoh that graduated from Fine and Applied Arts Department UNN? If by any means you are, send me a mail. Meanwhile I like the painting on your profile.

Cheers...

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by 6ft: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
astounding...wat a talent u've got
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
Can I manage urr artwooork?amm a real bizness man,let mee shooww uu how 2 make cash frm urr talent.
Re: My Art Works by sitasie(f): 5:34am On Nov 23, 2012
nice surrealism artworks gal.
am an artist too but I exhibit superrealism.
Re: My Art Works by ziondaughter: 6:32am On Nov 23, 2012
semid4lyfe: I see stuff like this on my street everyday sad

Don't know about others but there's nothing really creative and extraordinary up there.

None of the exhibited art works has WOWED me

#Not hating, just speaking my mind#

Doesnt need to wow u. Pple like u are d ones who dont encourage pple cos u are not d centre of attraction here. Whoever has dis artwork i pray u go far n helpers of ur destiny will locate in Jesus name. SHINE!!!

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by 5much(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2012
what a man can do, a woman can do even better.

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by Tirham1: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2012
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by fairygeh(f): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2012
Damn,these works are fantastic#lovestruck

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by artworks1: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
wow, I'm so impressed at the compliments smiley cool
Re: My Art Works by artworks1: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
cao alvin: Can I manage urr artwooork?amm a real bizness man,let mee shooww uu how 2 make cash frm urr talent.

How do you mean?
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
~artworks~:
wow, I'm so impressed at the compliments smiley cool

sent you an email...
Re: My Art Works by NosaHenry(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
You got talent girl. focus on it and the sky will be your stepping ground.

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by oduz: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Kudos to the Artists & Cheerleaders cool

1 Like

Re: My Art Works by toluxa1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
sun_temi:

Sincerely, never knew Semid could say a thing like that.

Me too. Had to re-check the handle twice. I guess he just wanted to sound different. Not cool. My point? You could have been a bit nicer.
Re: My Art Works by semid4lyfe(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
toluxa1:

Me too. Had to re-check the handle twice. I guess he just wanted to sound different. Not cool. My point? You could have been a bit nicer.

Guy, quit thinking you know me. . .YOU DON'T!

And don't INSULT me by saying I posted what I did to sound different. I am not afraid to post what I think cos it's incur the wrath of the majority. I speak my mind at all times.
Re: My Art Works by tushbobo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Good.Anyone who does art knows that no art work is bad in itself. I prefer doing abstract these days due to my preference for freedom of expression.
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hi exec and Behind bobo

why don't you join us here...

for the love of art

centje artworld

For the love of art II
Re: My Art Works by MrsChima1(f): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
They aight. undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Art Works by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
Exec,they are wonderful!!! what did you use in these last two works?
Re: My Art Works by kannymoore(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
meerkat:

Hey chapi are you by anymeans Umo Akanimoh that graduated from Fine and Applied Arts Department UNN? If by any means you are, send me a mail. Meanwhile I like the painting on your profile.

Cheers...

..hey!...i know the dude. He's something of a namesake you know. Bumped into him once at an art show... Very nice dude and from what i've heard, a pretty good artist. Gee.. How'd you two meet anyway? Were you both in the same art department or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Adimunia/adimula ? / [must Read] 10 Barbaric Practices That Still Exist In Nigeria Today / Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.