Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records (68628 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Son Becomes Faith Tabernacle's Resident Pastor / How Safe Is Faith Tabernacle? A Call To Prevent Another Synangoue Collapse / Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by Mumicia(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
I am afraid we have some dangerously ridiculous posts here. Some great pharisees who think that holiness is about poverty.

If the Guiness book of Records have in it The Faith Tabernacle, does that make the man of God materialistic, would it have made any difference if it was named the smallest church? Would that have meant holiness and Modesty?

I have a lot of congregation and I built a big church to accommodate a bulk of them, have I become materialistic? If Jesus were in this present age, where will he take the over 5000 (not counting women and children)? Will He make them seat by Badagry Beach and make them walk back home by feet through LASU epe? Or would He not also build a place of worship? If He will, then will He build a 20,000 capacity for a 50,000 capacity church; pretending to be holy? Pls Judge not another man's servant. Since when did u hypocrite become the Judge of the world? Even God Himself hasn't started judgment.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by molahs: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2010
hey people, this doesn't call for argument.
the fact is that, its an achievement, yes it is!! but i don't think it counts in the kingdom of God
but at the same time, we should bless God for such achievement in Nigeria.it was not by BISHOP OYEDEPO,S might and power that the church came to existence, it was and still is the LORD,S doing. at least we have done something here in Nigeria that is not a copyright but freshly baked from heaven and if we are talking of how many people he has impacted, my dears, they are uncountable. SAM ADEYEMI of daystar is one of them. when we talk of what the church has done for people, its numerous. do you know there are some people that walk in there without shelter or clothes and the church gives them all this things. not just providing all this things but also give them jobs, making sure all is well with them. common now, its time for us to stop complaining about guiness book of record or whatever it is and start giving Glory to God. THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN ALL THIS COMPLAINS and indeed, this has shown that "YOU CANT BE IN GODS PATTERN AND BE BATTERED"
the truth of the matter is that, if you have not been to FAITH TABERNACLE (WINNERS CHAPEL) OTA, THEN I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU JUDGE OR CRITICIZE THEM
capisce!!!
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by molahs: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
@MUMICIA, I JUST TIRE FOR SOME PEOPLE OOH.
IT IS WELL OOOHHH
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by kisembe: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
God bless every body here.
Building a church is noble and of course Godly. Very Godly. How do you expect 50,000 people to sit out side in the sun sweating or in the rains while listening to the word of God.
I am from a far country and travelled to attend Shiloh 2010. Let me say this all those writing against glorifying God for enabling Winners to built the church should just in anger or pride travel and see the beauty of the church-The Glory of God being manifested in the creation of man as a mandated he gave to humanity,
erick afolabi
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by 9ja4eva: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2010
Great and i believe Canaan City will put Nigeria in Guinness Book of Magas

http://cityofpeaceandprosperity.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=22&Itemid=41

Bishop is not smiling.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by mcfredoc: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2011
Jesus said to his deciples including you and I, the least among you shall be great.
The unfutunate thing is that most people will rather preffer to be self proclaimed righteous rather than get their hands to work to let this promise find expression in their lives
the truth is, there is greatness is inside every Jesus-wise born-again, I celebrate this accomplisment; though years after
we are taking over inventions, acheivements, great accomplishments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.