Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records (68620 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Son Becomes Faith Tabernacle's Resident Pastor / How Safe Is Faith Tabernacle? A Call To Prevent Another Synangoue Collapse / Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by skyone(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2008
4Him:

when you show me the large synagogue Christ built, the schools he set up, his hospitals, cattle, goat, sheep and donkeys in his 33 years on earth then i will take you seriously.

From above it shows your level of understanding about JESUS CHRIST and as a matter of fact you need to acquire more knowledge about CHRIST. however i'M still learning myself so feel confident to gain more knowledge about HIM.

when you show me the large synagogue Christ built: Christ is the founder and the head of church.

the schools he set up: A Profound and Formidable Teacher. Example of school- The 12 desciples.

his hospitals: No He doesn't need one- HE is the true healer, if u need one communicate with him, he's there to increase your knowledge and understanding.

cattle, goat, sheep : Now i know you have no idea who CHRIST is, please find out properly.

Detruth: may God continue to bless you Amen.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by skyone(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2008
@TCUBE

Whenever you passed an exam or get a promotion at work or when a baby boy or girl is added to your family or when you complete your project e.g 5 bed duplex what do you say? i'm sure you normally say " Thank God or all glory be to God right or wrong. Now, is God not interested in your building or promotion.

My friend God is MARVELOUS AND GRACIOUS in fact he loves great things that's why he created us and gave us knowledge to event great positive things in life.

Detruth is an admirer of God's work and he's giving back the glory to God Amighty because without Him nothing is possible, very simple we don't need to start proving how intelligent or stupid we are.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by detruth: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2008
skyone:

From above it shows your level of understanding about JESUS CHRIST and as a matter of fact you need to acquire more knowledge about CHRIST. however i'M still learning myself so feel confident to gain more knowledge about HIM.

when you show me the large synagogue Christ built: Christ is the founder and the head of church.

the schools he set up: A Profound and Formidable Teacher. Example of school- The 12 desciples.

his hospitals: No He doesn't need one- HE is the true healer, if u need one communicate with him, he's there to increase your knowledge and understanding.

cattle, goat, sheep : Now i know you have no idea who CHRIST is, please find out properly.

skyone:

@TCUBE

Whenever you passed an exam or get a promotion at work or when a baby boy or girl is added to your family or when you complete your project e.g 5 bed duplex what do you say? i'm sure you normally say " Thank God or all glory be to God right or wrong. Now, is God not interested in your building or promotion.

My friend God is MARVELOUS AND GRACIOUS in fact he loves great things that's why he created us and gave us knowledge to event great positive things in life.

Detruth is an admirer of God's work and he's giving back the glory to God Amighty because without Him nothing is possible, very simple we don't need to start proving how intelligent or stupid we are.

@Skyone
You are a darling!
That is a nail on the head for the hypocrites!

Please let everyone join me in this prayer;
Dear heavenly Father, let it be to everyone according to their desires. Since some only believe in the good things of heaven,
lets such earthly good things (such as shown above) then be far from them here on earth! May they never
see or taste that which good like above since it's against their intrest! And whatsoever anyone of them is "enduring"
as good thing like these presently, let such "evil" be totally destroyed out of their lives (perhaps so that they may be able to serve you)!
But as for them that love and appreciate such good things, which God the author of good in the beginning accomplished here on earth
(Gen 1:31: And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good) ,
surely let the goodness and mercy of God follow them, all the days of their lives! 
Can I hear everyone shout a big "Amen"!
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by pahtahkee: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2008
kaffy and her dance group entered the Guiness book of world record in 2006. Should we say glory to God for that? undecided

Topic:Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records

This is nothing but the glory of man! God does not share his glory with any man.

Solomon the wisest man said: Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by detruth: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2008
skyone:

skyone:

@TCUBE

@Skyone
You are a darling!
That is a nail on the head for the hypocrites!

Please let everyone join me in this prayer;
Dear heavenly Father, let it be to everyone according to their desires. Since some only believe in the good things of heaven,
lets such earthly good things (such as shown above) then be far from them here on earth! May they never
see or taste that which good like above since it's against their intrest! And whatsoever anyone of them is "enduring"
as good thing like these presently, let such "evil" be totally destroyed out of their lives (perhaps so that they may be able to serve you)!
But as for them that love and appreciate such good things, which God the author of good in the beginning accomplished here on earth
(Gen 1:31: And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good) ,
surely let the goodness and mercy of God follow them, all the days of their lives!
Can I hear everyone shout a big "Amen"!
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by Kogilomo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2008
Am not surprised about the argument and criticism going on here. Infact, I would have been surprised if it has turned out otherwise. Not surprising also is the fact that the same set of guys are the fore front of this.

I know in Christiandom that there are divergent views on some issues and most of these issues are secondary issues. For example, am yet to see a Born Again Christian denying the fact that Jesus is the Saviour, Redeemer and Son of God. But we argue about secondary stuff such as prosperity, should women preach or not, should women wear earring or not, to speak in tongues or not, healing the sick, etc.

And I personally think this division/divergent view will continue as long as we have denominations (old time religion, Pentecostals, Evangelicals, etc ) as everyone will try to justify their denominational beliefs until Jesus comes.
But I would like to know if it would have been better if Nigeria has been put in the record book as the “Most Corrupt Country In the World”? Would we have been happier?

Let the freedom of speech continues as we are all entitle to our opinion and belief … thank God we Christians do not issue “fatwa”.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by skyone(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2008
Kogilomo:

Am not surprised about the argument and criticism going on here. Infact, I would have been surprised if it has turned out otherwise. Not surprising also is the fact that the same set of guys are the fore front of this.

I know in Christiandom that there are divergent views on some issues and most of these issues are secondary issues. For example, am yet to see a Born Again Christian denying the fact that Jesus is the Saviour, Redeemer and Son of God. But we argue about secondary stuff such as prosperity, should women preach or not, should women wear earring or not, to speak in tongues or not, healing the sick, etc.

And I personally think this division/divergent view will continue as long as we have denominations (old time religion, Pentecostals, Evangelicals, etc ) as everyone will try to justify their denominational beliefs until Jesus comes.

Completely out of context with the topic.

Kogilomo:

Let the freedom of speech continues as we are all entitle to our opinion and belief … thank God we Christians do not issue “fatwa”.

thank GOD
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by Gamine(f): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
Hmmm

Im happy Nigeria entered the guinness book sha
Atleast

Faith Tab that i usually enter
Wonderful!!

Christians and Arguments over secondary issues
this will never cease till Jesus comes
And we all know, it is those whos personal relationship with the King
is strong that would be taken up

All these issues on Big church/small church/no church will be thrown into oblivion!

Christians plssssssssss!!!
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by detruth: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2008
This thread was never intended for such in the beginning. Infact from start I beg for the opinions
of only those who saw it from my view. But trust, they will never stop. "Criticisim and holier than thou" principles
is what they are taught in their Bible Study classes. Is it a must to post on every thread you see? If you do'nt accept/believe it,
simply pass on and let others have their ways.
@gamine
Bless you! How is canaanland? Saw your post on the "incident" in Canaanland.
Thank God for your life! Peace!
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by 4Him(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2008
skyone:

we are all learning but certainly your responses expose your dearth of spiritual knowledge more than anything.

skyone:

you didnt answer any question with this puerile response. Where is Christ's multi-million shekel church building? Christ is the head of the "church" . . . but have you researched in what context "church" is used in the bible? Does it refer to the body of Christ or the guiness book of records building?
Find out for urself.

skyone:

Yup but where did the disciples set up a school of the spirit to teach theology? Christ is God . . . Oyedepo is not.

skyone:

Then let Oyedepo use that anointing to heal too.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by skyone(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

we are all learning but certainly your responses expose your dearth of spiritual knowledge more than anything.
A dummy response need no reply.

4Him:

you didnt answer any question with this puerile response. Where is Christ's multi-million shekel church building? Christ is the head of the "church" . . . but have you researched in what context "church" is used in the bible? Does it refer to the body of Christ or the guiness book of records building?
Find out for yourself.

You framed up a question i gave you answer but instaed of accepting it you've decided to beat about the bush. From your question "Show me the large synagogue that Christ built" = Why i said you are beating about= you mentioned Church is the body of christ" and i put it this way Founder and head of church= Meaning Christ is seen as the head of the body which is the church= Meaning again RCCG camp, Faith Tabernacle, CMS, are all owned by Christ as church is the body of christ. Please get more knowledge.

4Him:

Yup but where did the disciples set up a school of the spirit to teach theology? Christ is God . . . Oyedepo is not.
Read your New Testament very well, or what's your definition of school? Christ is God. . . Oyedepo is not= True.

Then let Oyedepo use that anointing to heal too.
[quote][/quote]
Go to Faith Tabernacle i'm sure you will be loaded with testimonies. As a matter of fact if you need a deliverance you can
get one there through the anoiting of the Holy Spirit.

4HIM give glory to God for any great things you see around you. The Guiness Book of record is just a record nothing more than that.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by detruth: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2008
@Skyone,

Ask why I have any reply for them again?
Those who do'nt respect the anointed do'nt go far in life
Many of them are still coming back to Nigeria to beg for "real" work.
Let's wait and see!
(when their eyes open) shocked shocked shocked
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by 4Him(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2008
detruth:

Those who do'nt respect the anointed do'nt go far in life

that is perhaps in ur own bible . . . it cant be found in the one i carry.
What is your idea of "the anointing"?

skyone:

You framed up a question i gave you answer but instaed of accepting it you've decided to beat about the bush. From your question "Show me the large synagogue that Christ built" = Why i said you are beating about= you mentioned Church is the body of christ" and i put it this way Founder and head of church= Meaning Christ is seen as the head of the body which is the church= Meaning again RCCG camp, Faith Tabernacle, CMS, are all owned by Christ as church is the body of christ. Please get more knowledge.

When Christ mentioned the church as the body of Christ . . . no where did he mention specific congregations. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name there He is in their midst.
Pls get ur head out of the heresy of extra-biblical twaddle.

skyone:

4HIM give glory to God for any great things you see around you. The Guiness Book of record is just a record nothing more than that.

which is why i see no reason why detruth is crying about it in the first place. Your reward is not here on earth but in heaven.
Pls read Matthew 5-7
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by detruth: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
Thank God! I made my point to the reasonables!  cool
I once learnt from a wise man that everybody can't just go the same route with you!

Dem want make we take them serious! na lie, we no go take! tongue
Either them cry or weep, the Church dey march on!
I beg, I love Niger jare! tongue
Uhhhh the thing just dey pepper some people belle grin grin grin
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by 4Him(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2008
detruth:

Either them cry or weep, the Church dey march on!

the question is WHAT DIRECTION is the church marching on to?

detruth:

Uhhhh the thing just dey pepper some people belle grin grin grin

really? Of what use is a world record church in a land full of poverty and hopelessness? At least i'm glad i dont live there, you can keep ur guiness book of records.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by toshmann(m): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2008
isnt it worth pondering that the country with the biggest church is one of the most corrupt in the world? so tey dem don rob dem canaan land sef.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by 4Him(m): 4:37am On Feb 13, 2008
toshmann:

isnt it worth pondering that the country with the biggest church is one of the most corrupt in the world? so tey them don rob them canaan land sef.

i thought i was the only one wondering too.

We have the largest church on earth, we have the largest religious gathering on earth once a yr, we have the most religious expressway on earth . . . YET

We cannot conduct an election
We are constantly in the top 2 most corrupt nations on earth
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by bicey(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2008
@all

Someone said Nigeria Engineers are not Competent! I am proud to know this design and construction are done solely by NIJAS.

Peace!
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by therationa(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2008
Great House of Ignorance. What a waste of money and resources.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by prizeless(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2008
datruth and u all that stand for the truth, see u at the tiop and most of all,

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!!!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by 4Him(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2008
prizeless:

datruth and u all that stand for the truth, see u at the tiop and most of all,

what "truth" are they standing up for?
to God be all what glory? the glory of the guiness book of records? That, my brother, is the most blatant form of hypocrisy i ever saw.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by Gamine(f): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2008
LOL

hmm hmm

www.yomisays.com

for all you non-conformists
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by jagunlabi(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2008
The faith terbanacle is one hell of a biiiig business center,no more no less.Glory be to the cash that will be rolling in!AMEN! tongue
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by Gamine(f): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2008
Canaanland is Bizness as usual

no doubt

But i wont bother myself on the issue

Better to take the positive and edifying things

and move on!
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by 4Him(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2008
Gamine:

LOL

hmm hmm

www.yomisays.com

for all you non-conformists

lol i'm surprised u also read that site, the guy is one i respect a great deal.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by Gamine(f): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2008
Yeah

i respect him oo

Made me see reason to a number of things
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by skyone(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2008
@4HIM
When Christ mentioned the church as the body of Christ . . . no where did he mention specific congregations. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name there He is in their midst.
Please get your head out of the heresy of extra-biblical twaddle

i wonder why u love to confuse yourself; (no where did he mention specific congregations. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name there He is in their midst. ) and a man built a church where over 20000 people can receive JESUS CHRIST as their saviour you are wingering about it. Honestly i don't know what to say about your intellect. Nigerian goverment is responsible for the country's poverty not Pastor Oyedepo. He is doing what God has sent him to do, to win souls for Jesus Christ through is Ministry.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by 4Him(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2008
skyone:

i wonder why u love to confuse yourself; (no where did he mention specific congregations. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name there He is in their midst. ) and a man built a church where over 20000 people can receive JESUS CHRIST as their saviour you are wingering about it. Honestly i don't know what to say about your intellect. Nigerian goverment is responsible for the country's poverty not Pastor Oyedepo. He is doing what God has sent him to do, to win souls for Jesus Christ through is Ministry.

this is not about intellect . . . indeed the gospel has been revealed to babes and sucklings.
this is about the whole bible . . . not applying the parts you like and ignoring the others.
I love the fact that u use the term "a man built a church" . . . can you see where i am going? Its all about man's glory isnt it?

HE is doing what God sent him to do . . . where is God glorified in all these?
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by skyone(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2008
@4HIM
I wasn't mad at u but all thesame i admire your calm attitude keep it up.Now read this post i initially sent to TCUBE and get back to me.

My friend God is MARVELOUS AND GRACIOUS in fact he loves great things that's why he created us and gave us knowledge to event great positive things in life and all the glory goes back to Him.

Detruth is an admirer of God's work and he's giving back the glory to God Amighty because without Him nothing is possible, we don't need to start proving how intelligent or stupid we are.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by 4Him(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2008
@ skyone, thank you and i'm not mad at u either.

skyone:

that is true but again it begs the question . . . when we use the phrase "to God be the glory" what do we mean? Are we really giving God the glory or is it one of those things we just learnt to say as Christians? A lot of us use several "christian-sounding" phrases . . . decieving ourselves that we are just selflessly giving all the praise to God when in fact it is simply a disguise for our own pride.

Read the 3rd temptation of Christ. The devil showed Him all the eart, the great buildings, the wonderful temple of solomon, the beautiful gardens of Isreal, the fantastic ark of the covenant . . . what was Christ's response? To God be the glory?
see here - John 18: 36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Why does Christ say His kingdom is not of this world? why does He refer to the enemy as the prince of this world?
The bible says "heaven and earth shall pass away" . . . including our guiness book of records buildings BUT His word shall NEVER pass away. How many times have we put earthly things above His word while crying "to God be the glory"?

skyone:

My friend God is MARVELOUS AND GRACIOUS in fact he loves great things that's why he created us and gave us knowledge to event great positive things in life and all the glory goes back to Him.

I'm just surprised though . . . why didnt Christ acquire the finest temple in Jerusalem for His ministry? Why borrow a colt to ride to jerusalem? why borrow Peter's ship to go preaching? Why? didnt he love good things too?
I'm not saying God wants us to be poor . . . but why do we over-emphasise earthly belongings over the important?

skyone:

Detruth is an admirer of God's work and he's giving back the glory to God Amighty because without Him nothing is possible, we don't need to start proving how intelligent or stupid we are.[/i]

detruth is not an admirer of God's work because God did not build that building. detruth is an admirer of a man-made architectural master-piece . . .

Without God . . . Abu Dhabi is today building the world's first oasis in the desert . . . without God we have the leaning tower of Pisa . . .
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by skyone(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2008
i'm at work but i just have to respond to posts.

4Him:

@ skyone, thank you and i'm not mad at u either.

that is true but again it begs the question . . . when we use the phrase "to God be the glory" what do we mean? Are we really giving God the glory or is it one of those things we just learnt to say as Christians? A lot of us use several "christian-sounding" phrases . . . decieving ourselves that we are just selflessly giving all the praise to God when in fact it is simply a disguise for our own pride.

Read the 3rd temptation of Christ. The devil showed Him all the eart, the great buildings, the wonderful temple of solomon, the beautiful gardens of Isreal, the fantastic ark of the covenant . . . what was Christ's response? To God be the glory?
see here - John 18: 36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Why does Christ say His kingdom is not of this world? why does He refer to the enemy as the prince of this world?
The bible says "heaven and earth shall pass away" . . . including our guiness book of records buildings BUT His word shall NEVER pass away. How many times have we put earthly things above His word while crying "to God be the glory"?

4HIM, to be honest you are quite right but who else should we give glory to if not God. God has empowered this man and gave him the vision to build that synagogue and i'm sure he will not be foolish enough not to give back the glory to God Almighty. It is written that the blessings of God must reflect in the lives of His true believers, He said to Abraham i will bless you and you shall become a blessing[i]( Sorry i dont have my bible with me here i would have refered u to the particular chp + verse)[/i] and it goes on to his generations and which we are part of the family. The basis of this araguement is the church "Faith Terbanacle popuplarly known as Winners" is virtually the biggest in the world and i believe any right thinking man will give glory to God not Pastor Oyedepo or the contractors behind it. It was wholly built to win souls for the kingdom of God and i believe again that God Himself will be happy about it. Now, either in the end time the church vanish or not that is left to God. Pastor Oyedepo has done what God has sent him to do.

4Him:

I'm just surprised though . . . why didnt Christ acquire the finest temple in Jerusalem for His ministry? Why borrow a colt to ride to jerusalem? why borrow Peter's ship to go preaching? Why? didnt he love good things too?
I'm not saying God wants us to be poor . . . but why do we over-emphasise earthly belongings over the important?

detruth is not an admirer of God's work because God did not build that building. detruth is an admirer of a man-made architectural master-piece . . .

Without God . . . Abu Dhabi is today building the world's first oasis in the desert . . . without God we have the leaning tower of Pisa . . .

Well i'm sure you know Jesus christ gave you everything you have, i also believe if Jesus should come to you to borrow your automobile you will be happy and honoured to lend him. Now' the fact that he humbled himself to borrow from his disciples does not mean He is not not rich. As a matter of fact Jesus does not see only material things as wealth he sees more that you and i do not know about. Yes some people over-emphasise but not everbody, for example pastor Oyedepo aim at winning souls and believes as a servant of the Almighty you are not mend to be inferior to others.

Either the Deruth is an admirer of God's work or not is not for me to judge, as per God not building the building'of course yes, God is too sacred and holy to start driving tractors but i believe He has empowered both Pastor Oyedepo and the contractors in order for that building to be in place. Without him nothing good is possible.
Re: Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records by 4Him(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2008
skyone:

The basis of this araguement is the church "Faith Terbanacle popuplarly known as Winners" is virtually the biggest in the world and i believe any right thinking man will give glory to God not Pastor Oyedepo or the contractors behind it. It was wholly built to win souls for the kingdom of God and i believe again that God Himself will be happy about it.

That the church is the largest in the world has nothing to do with God's glory . . . He is there in the midst of 2 or 3 people who are sincerely gathered together in His name.

skyone:

for example pastor Oyedepo aim at winning souls and believes as a servant of the Almighty you are not mend to be inferior to others.

that is one more "belief" that has no place in the bible. Inferior to others in terms of what? Wealth? Where was Apostle Peter's guiness book of records building? Christ said His disciples would be persecuted and hated for His sake . . . where did Oyedepo get his revelation from?

skyone:

Either the Deruth is an admirer of God's work or not is not for me to judge, as per God not building the building'of course yes, God is too sacred and holy to start driving tractors but i believe He has empowered both Pastor Oyedepo and the contractors in order for that building to be in place. Without him nothing good is possible.

that is false. Ever seen the pyramids? Who empowered them to build it?
Ever see the statute of liberty in the US?
Ever seen the largest building on earth?

To whose glory are those?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.