Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Happy Birthday Baby Pink Of "Baby's Day Out" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Happy Birthday Baby Pink Of "Baby's Day Out" (15302 Views)

Flashback: Here’s What Happened To The Cute Baby In ‘baby’s Day Out’ / Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style / Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Baby Pink Of "Baby's Day Out" by oliidell(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
...Or should I hav said "Babies Pink" because the role was actually played by identical twin babies.
Movie enthusiasts in the house will surely remember the little babies that wowed viewers with incredible antics many years ago. Well they are all grown.
Someone on my contact updated "hapy 10th birthday baby pink on his profile, and I remember seeing that movie over 15 years ago, so I tried letting him know. Of course an argument ensued which prompted me to do a lil research. I got dis from wiki.

"Baby's Day Out is a 1994 live-action comedy film, written by John Hughes and produced by Richard Vane and John Hughes, and directed by Patrick Read Johnson. The film stars Joe Mantegna, Joe Pantoliano and Brian Haley, as well as twins Adam Robert Worton and Joseph Jacob Worton as Baby Bink. The plot centers around a wealthy baby's kidnapping by three incompetents, his escape and adventure through a big city while being pursued by the three kidnappers.

I still hav dis movie and funny enough, still see them as babies.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Movie Mistakes / Chinua Achebe Forces 50 Cent To Change Movie Titled 'Things Fall Apart' / Bella Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.