Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? (3534 Views)

How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications / HOW LONG DO YOU STAY IN THE TOILET? / My New Girl Friend Said She Has No Love For Me.how Do I Win Her Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? by Ticklishmummy(f): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2012
OP trust me you are not alone.
Do you know how many times I have played euromiilion,lotto etc and not to forget my new favourite,the health lottery but all to no avail.Many times,I sat in front of the TV watching each ball roll out,imagining my numbers on each of them but for where?!! Nothing o!!
The closest I have gotten to winning is through day dreaming so be like me and forget about it.
Re: How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2012
Next one una go see

Re: How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? by Chiemekaorizu(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2012
@op keep trying.what makes someone a winner is when he/she falls seven times and rises seven times. Do not accept defeat ok. I don't have enough time to tell you how many people who failed in the past but never gave up& how they later became winners E.G of many of them is the man that invented this electric bulb people are using today.
Re: How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? by tulk2mi: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
ebamma: naija promos are scams na so i follow play etisalat promo,i spent over 20k on recharge cards with hope of winning but i was given only a consolation price of 50mb data i almost cried that day,but i never give up one day i will win

In addition to banning promos by service providers, pple like u should also be BANNED by NCC. U r part of d "gullible get rich thro try your luck" group dat is encouraging this gsm service providers to spam our fones with their useless promos.
Re: How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? by logo77: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
rman: I have noticed that the underlying reason for the hatred towards telecoms operators, especialy MTN is because people expect these companies to change their fortune through promos.

A lot of people have tied their success in life to their SIM card. They talk and buy credit everyday, so they are hoping someday they will talk their way into milions.

The operators know this inherent desire in lazy people and will continue to capitalize on it. I still find in hard that thousands are angry that the MTN plane was not given to them.

Mind you, all promos is to keep you hooked all in the hope that the next one is for you. Everyone tha falls into this category is not different from the BABA IJEBU boys scattered all over Lagos.

I have never met a single individual in this country that became rich through promos.

WHERE IS THE DUDE THAT WON THE MILLION DOLLARS BY ETISALAT IN 2010?

I also wonder how ETISALAT will tell us that some dude won "A MILLION DOLLARS" and vanished into the air.
Re: How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? by logo77: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
@OP: You have to continue participating if you must win.

I also feel that winning requires some element of luck. I have a brother who won 40 naira from 7up in the mid 1980s.

But my personal rule is " if it sounds too good to be true, its certainly a scam"

For example Goldsport/Limca promos usually promise affordable items and we get to see people who won the items among friends and relatives.
Re: How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? by ajayioluwatobi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
Try ghana lotto and baba ijebu, if u need sure numbers contact me, #babamustpay. lol
Re: How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? by himclfgud(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2012
You need a JOB! sad
Re: How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? by albacete(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
himclfgud: You need a JOB! sad
so so true. U just hit d nail on d head.
Re: How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? by mumumugu(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? by mumumugu(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
i neva win betnaija

(1) (2) (Reply)

450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza / The Scariest Wedding Photo Ever! / See The Traditional Wedding Of The Gods General Apostle Prince Ikharebhore(picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.