Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? (12641 Views)

Would Nigeria Be Bad As It Is Now If Goodluck Johnathan Was Still In Power / Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Would Nigeria Have Been Better With Only One Tribe And Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by mickeymimi: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
Will Nigeria be a combatant in World War 3? If so, we may want to consider moving to a safer place.

For example, it is unlikely that places of little geopolitical importance will see much action in World War 3 for example may be sahara desert and remote location, far from military bases.

I could be wrong. what are your views?
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by joey0358(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Wat ve u been smaokin lately?

6 Likes

Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by RedLight1: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
joey0358: Wat ve u been smaokin lately?
dry mexican weeed
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
If world war 3 broke out today, it would likely have a Arab/Islamic element to it.....hence you can trust our bokite brothers up north to fully represent angry; remember say we no dey carry last for this kind thing.....even if it's happening on another planet.

5 Likes

Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
joey0358: Wat ve u been smoking lately?

He asked a very intelligent question. If you're too dumb to respond then shut up.

23 Likes

Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by RedLight1: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
i go run to our village

1 Like

Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
Red-Light:
i go run to our village

Good idea. It may also help to build an underground bunker there filled with basic necessities in case of nuclear fallout.
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by ektbear: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2012
Yes, it would.
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by saintneo(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2012
I don't Nigeria will be involved if we keep any Zionist or Islamist flags away from our soil.
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2012
Is Nigeria a safe country to reside?
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by ziccoit: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2012
Go join military if u wanna be at the forefront, otherwise Nigeria and Nigerians are save.
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2012
@Op.Ya brain don dey shake.
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2012
Y is diz rub+bish making front page?
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Andrew3(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2012
There is one underground tunnel in my villageto hide. grin grin grin grin
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2012
I pray there isn't a WW2, but if it happens, my village will even be safer
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by nifemi01(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2012
ROSSIKE:

He asked a very intelligent question. If you're too dumb to respond then shut up.
how is that an intelligent question? Do u know how many lives were lost in WW1 and WW2?
Why would someone start a day thinking about another war?

2 Likes

Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by cesil92: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2012
OP... Too much of American film be your problem.. All d same na very intelligent questions dat nids to be critically analysed

1 Like

Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Iaz93: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2012
Very safe.... Best place to stay will be Borno State. MO
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by ajasa4link: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2012
Yeah,nigeria will be safe if u knw where to hide...as for me,i will run bck to my village somewhere in the rocky part of osun and leave the so called lagosians to to their state o
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by martyns303(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2012
it is a WORLD WAR, am not sure any country would be considered safe. i also dont think the world can survive WW3, with the amount of nuclear weapons out there, and even if the it does, the aftermath would be something like never befor, it would totally change the world as we know it. WW3 seems inenvitable, i only pray it doesnt come anytime soon. reality check.

1 Like

Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Youngzedd(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2012
Hmm, that means Korea will detroy the world with their new nuclear weapon.

Only South Korea and North Korea will determine where is safe, because according to what I saw on Aljazeera
Korea will finish the world.

Read this >> http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2012/10/20121076301997225.html

"I know not with what weapons
World War III will be fought, but
World War IV will be fought with
sticks and stones." By my grand father Albert Einstein.

1 Like

Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by searay2(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2012
I don't want to comment because what I may say may be use against me in Federal BAN court of NL.

If I was to comment, this is what I'll say:
WW3 will seriously affect Nigeria. This is because it's going to be Arab/Islam VS Christianity/others related.
Boko boys and their sympathizers will want to represent themselves well, I'll also want to reprepresent myself well. Unfortunately, the forest I always plan to run into when I was praying for war in Nigeria has been deforested.

Oys Mod do your work.
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2012
LAGOS AND ABUJA WILL NOT BE SAFE. WW3 ALSO CALLED THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IS AN ACT OF GOD IN WHICH THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED WITH FIRE. ALL THE UNDESIRABLES OF THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE. ABUJA AND LAGOS HAS INDIGENES THAT HAVE BEEN SEDUCED BY THE WAY OF THE WICKED. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE LORD WILL WIPE THOSE TWO CITIES OUT WITH NUKES.

REVELATION 16 VS 19 and the cities of the nations fell <<< EVERY MAJOR CITY WILL BE NUKED OUT OF EXISTENCE BECAUSE THEY ARE FULL OF WICKEDNESS. AND THIS WILL HAPPEN REAL SOON. IN OBAMAS 2ND TERM IN OFFICE
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2012
Red-Light:
i go run to our village
Falls down from bed!! grin grin
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Iaz93: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2012
obadiah777: LAGOS AND ABUJA WILL NOT BE SAFE. WW3 ALSO CALLED THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IS AN ACT OF GOD IN WHICH THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED WITH FIRE. ALL THE UNDESIRABLES OF THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE. ABUJA AND LAGOS HAS INDIGENES THAT HAVE BEEN SEDUCED BY THE WAY OF THE WICKED. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE LORD WILL WIPE THOSE TWO CITIES OUT WITH NUKES.

REVELATION 16 VS 19 and the cities of the nations fell <<< EVERY MAJOR CITY WILL BE NUKED OUT OF EXISTENCE BECAUSE THEY ARE FULL OF WICKEDNESS. AND THIS WILL HAPPEN REAL SOON. IN OBAMAS 2ND TERM IN OFFICE
this guy dey make me fear oOoh. .
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by bright87: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2012
joey0358: Wat ve u been smaokin lately?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2012
Just pray it doesn't. Because a lot of "Untested" War-tech have been developed over the past few decades and I can assure you their owners are itching to try it out.

1 Like

Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by odehaj: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2012
War without end in Nigeria.
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by bid4rich(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2012
I will start an underground digging today today to build self room contain in my village. Anyone wanna be safe? Come and book your accomodation now o or else hmm! It will be worse that Hutu's and Tutsis's. A word is enough for the intelligence ans wise

1 Like

Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by Generalmbc(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2012
HQ: Just pray it doesn't. Because a lot of "Untested" War-tech have been developed over the past few decades and I can assure you their owners are itching to try it out.
true talk my guy...if 3rd ww ever occur, not only nigeria all african countries will suffer most...how many country in the whole of african continent have nukes? Let me not go far, in nigeria here go terms of basic weapon(guns, bombs. Tanks etc) how are we goin to rate our military out of hundred....
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by noobsaibot2(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2012
BORNO WILL BE SAFER grin grin grin
Re: In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? by agitator: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2012
obadiah777: LAGOS AND ABUJA WILL NOT BE SAFE. WW3 ALSO CALLED THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IS AN ACT OF GOD IN WHICH THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED WITH FIRE. ALL THE UNDESIRABLES OF THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE. ABUJA AND LAGOS HAS INDIGENES THAT HAVE BEEN SEDUCED BY THE WAY OF THE WICKED. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE LORD WILL WIPE THOSE TWO CITIES OUT WITH NUKES.

crap angry angry angry

so why WW1 & WW2 no be ARMAGEDDON undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola / Army's Bridge Construction Promise Will Unite Kuta, Ede Communities / Muhammad Marwa Is New Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.