Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine (29101 Views)

'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill / Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] / Angelina Jolie(miss Thing) Or Halle Berry( Black Barbie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Abbott(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2012
I will buy two of these life-sized dolls for my sista's children to play with....shouldnt be more than $700, right peeps?
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Vincent41(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2012
Men de video is real...just go to youtube and type LIVING DOLL OR CLICK HERE TO WATCH DE VIDEO
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=ojYBcMFkdfY from me Ab-Nsugbe
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by honeric01(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Still not okay. I have visible piercings but my tats are hidden, but they arent for attention. So I really take offense to your statement. Most ppl get tats and piercings for various reasons and not for attention. I havent met anyone that got tats n piercings 4 attention, that wud be really pathetic.

You haven't met does not mean there are not people doing that for attention.

Now what do you call these kids doing all these to their bodies and looks?
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Thok(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2012
All these, 4 what?.. Next, they'll want to marry a guy that looks like Incredible Hulk...
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by candieangel12(f): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2012
honeric01:

You haven't met does not mean there are not people doing that for attention.

Now what do you call these kids doing all these to their bodies and looks?

Lol what they are doin to their bodies are different. They are doing more drastic whole body changes. They r doin it mayb because of low self esteem.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Pennywise(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2012
This is pure horror. Who sleep with these kind of girls
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Omogbhollahorn(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2012
i need a favour from the OP please when she is 50-60 yrs of age help me post her pictures then grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she go know say diamond are not forever undecided undecided
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Segunagagu(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

I got my tattoos for sentimental reasons. I got my piercings because I liked the way the look. I love my bodyart because its apart of me. Attention seeking hasnt even crossed my mind for getting body art. N im yet to meet any1 that wud go thru the pain and healing just to get attention.
Leviticus 19:28
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by candieangel12(f): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2012
Segun agagu:
Leviticus 19:28
Sorry not interested. Give your bible quotes to someone who gives a fukc angry

1 Like

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by rohzey(f): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2012
So? Nxt pls
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Segunagagu(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:
Lolsss..sorry for disturbing..
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by kandiikane(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2012
I am yet to meet anyone who has had tattoos or piercings for attention not that there aren't any. Ask many people with body art, attention seeking in on the bottom of the list.

I personally have had piercings but the only visible ones have been the ones on my ears. The rests were hidden even the septum, now who mentioned attention seeking? Ediots!

1 Like

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by kandiikane(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2012
@topic, awwwwh some of the pictures are soooo cute, some are just scary.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by candieangel12(f): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2012
kandiikane:

I am yet to meet anyone who has had tattoos or piercings for attention not that there aren't any. Ask many people with body art, attention seeking in on the bottom of the list.

I personally have had piercings but the only visible ones have been the ones on my ears. The rests were hidden even the septum, now who mentioned attention seeking? Ediots!

No mind these backyard fools.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Hehehe, rebel tongue

1 Like

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by candieangel12(f): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2012
Segun agagu:
Lolsss..sorry for disturbing..

Apology accepted. Now run and be a good boy and fetch me some food. grin
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by honeric01(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2012
kandiikane:

Seems you have problems comprehending my points?
Why the outburst? did i hit a nerve ni?
Why fret if you aren't been addressed? wink
Seems you are truly guilty, oya bite me. grin grin grin

Candieangel12 was able to defend her stands without sounding like someone frustrated, why are you this aggressive? you are having an unusual flow or what?

1 Like

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by candieangel12(f): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2012
honeric01:

Hehehe, rebel tongue

Rebel ke? You must be mistaking me for candiedevil, I am candie angel tongue
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Segunagagu(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2012
honeric01:

Hehehe, rebel tongue
Lolssss,,no mind am..
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by honeric01(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Now i am a fool abi? are you trying to say there are no people out there with piercing/tattoos borne out of their low esteem? if not, why then did you agree to this?

candieangel12:

Lol what they are doin to their bodies are different. They are doing more drastic whole body changes. They r doin it mayb because of low self esteem.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by honeric01(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Rebel ke? You must be mistaking me for candiedevil, I am candie angel tongue

angry angry angry angry angry

candieangel12:

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by AnikaShirley: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2012
undecided
candieangel12:

ihave tatoo on my body and I definitely didn't do it to seek attention...
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by candieangel12(f): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2012
honeric01:

Now i am a fool abi? are you trying to say there are no people out there with piercing/tattoos borne out of their low esteem? if not, why then did you agree to this?

Lol my honeric01, you're not a fool. I was referring to all the people saying people ONLY get body art (tats and piercings) for attention. you and I have already agreed that its not all, just few. But what these females did to their bodies arent tatts and piercings. They did a whole nother thing entirely, which can be argued that it was done for attention.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by candieangel12(f): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2012
AnikaShirley: undecidedihave tatoo on my body and I definitely didn't do it to seek attention...
Exactly my point. Most people dont get tats and piercings for attention.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by kandiikane(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2012
honeric01:

Seems you have problems comprehending my points?
Why the outburst? did i hit a nerve ni?
Why fret if you aren't been addressed? wink
Seems you are truly guilty, oya bite me. grin grin grin

Candieangel12 was able to defend her stands without sounding like someone frustrated, why are you this aggressive? you are having an unusual flow or what?

Lol! Wow, see the attention seeker!

The thing is I didn't see your message on this matter, just saw candle angel's reply which lead me to write that post. Now, see you! I nor address you, you wan seek my attention.

honeric01:

Again, you clearly don't know there is a difference between low self esteem and attention seeking. Why would someone who has a low self esteem put themselves in the center of àttention? Does that compute?

Having low self esteem and attention seeks? Really? Do you know the definition of it? Where does that leave people with high self esteem?

Btw, did you chop off your prepuce because you had low self esteem?

Dude, stop chatting shyt you don't know. You're making unnecessary judgements.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Orikinla(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
thiendella: Ukrainian girls from the city of Odessa keep making the news for altering their appearance in dramatic fashion. The story of a girl who turned herself into a real life Barbie doll has spread across the globe and the saga continues. Two more girls, Anime and Dominika, have become living dolls and received publicity for their disturbing looks.
Anime, 19-year-old Anastasiya Shpagina, transformed herself into an anime character and never leaves the house without makeup. Applying the makeup takes Anime a few hours to accomplish so she wakes up at 5 a.m. to make it to work on time. When she walks down the street in a fairy-like outfit, with long purplish hair, looking at the world with her raccoon-like eyes, it doesn’t go unnoticed. “I don’t pay attention to reactions, the most important thing for me is my comfort,” Anime said during a talk show on a Ukrainian TV channel.

In interviews with Anime, which appeared on mainstream television in Ukraine and Russia over the past months, she gave the impression of being a pleasant, slightly naïve, girl, who is living in a dream and plays a fairy in a fairytale. She subsists almost entirely on honey-dew—no bread, meat or fish; mostly fruit and veggies. However, she is probably not as naïve as a fairy—her extreme makeup and unconventional style serve as a great promotional tool.

Anime is a hairdresser and makeup artist so all that publicity will, hopefully, work well for her career. She said that right now she’s interested in focusing on her work, but in the future would like to move out of the city and have a family. She says she doesn’t have a boyfriend and states that she would like to have plastic surgery to enlarge her eyes, to make them the size of the ones she paints on her face with makeup. She claims she hasn’t had any plastic surgery and her look is only the visual effect of styling and make up.
Unlike her, Barbie – also known as Valeriya Lukyanova – and her friend, Olga Oleynik, aka Dominika, had breast surgeries and accentuate their “Barbiness” with long hair, giant eyes, contact lenses, small mouths, tiny waists, curvy hips, full busts, and slightly manipulative unemotional manners. In a talk show, Barbie said her measurements were 86/47/86, in centimeters, which in inches equals 33.85/18.5/33.85. Olga Oleynik said that she has had breast surgery to balance the proportion with her hips because she is all about harmony and perfection.

What is it that makes these girls turn themselves into living dolls? A struggle for perfection or escape from reality?

It seems to have a connection to “Barbie doll syndrome” – when young girls try to attain impossible standards of beauty – but with Odessa girls it varies from case to case.

Anime seems to be a young girl who’s not completely comfortable in her skin and experiments with styles. Anime’s body image doesn’t radiate Barbie’s sexiness. She says the world is cruel and is full of unhappy people and it’s easier to live the way she does, creating a fairy tale for herself.

Barbie, whose spiritual name is Amatue, openly says she exploits her looks as internet PR to attract people to her lectures on esoteric subjects where – for $80 per person – she teaches astral projection.

Dominika seems to be similar to Barbie and calls herself her spiritual sister. They appear together in interviews and talk about esoteric matters. She positions herself as an artist and a fashion designer.

Whatever this ‘Barbie-Flu’ in Odessa is, it seems to be creating a phenomena that the world is watching with great interest, clicking through the weird pictures and videos, looking into their doll-like eyes. Barbie, Anime, Dominika—what’s next?

Source: Forbes.com
[size=18pt]IT IS CALLED ART. AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT HURT THEM OR OTHERS, THEY ARE FINE.
They would be great for pantomime.[/size]
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by honeric01(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol! Wow, see the attention seeker!

The thing is I didn't see your message on this matter, just saw candle angel's reply which lead me to write that post. Now, see you! I nor address you, you wan seek my attention.

Again, you clearly don't know there is a difference between low self esteem and attention seeking. Why would someone who has a low self esteem put themselves in the center of àttention? Does that compute?

Having low self esteem and attention seeks? Really? Do you know the definition of it? Where does that leave people with high self esteem?

Btw, did you chop off your prepuce because you had low self esteem?

Dude, stop chatting shyt you don't know. You're making unnecessary judgements.

You want to know why? because they want to build their esteem up by doing things that would attract people to them, trying to WOW people with different things even if it doesn't make sense.

You seek attention when you feel you are not in the spot-light which makes you feel un-noticed/unwanted, hence you lose self confidence and then the obsession to win people's attention creeps in and you start doing things that would attract attention. -low self esteem is a cousin to attention seeking-

You are getting kinda aggressive with your responses and i find it hard not to believe that your nerves were rattled with my comments, if not, just brush it off and stop fuming grin grin grin

You mean i am an attention seeker? hehehe, that's the least of my problem, what attention do i need again from this forum after all these years?

1 Like

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
wildorchid: She'll definitely get tired of it in a few years to come.

They kinda look like you.

@thread
They look pretty. Wouldn't mind having one. How much are they anyway?
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by maaziogbuefi: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THESE ARE HUMANS?
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by honeric01(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:
Lol my honeric01, you're not a fool. I was referring to all the people saying people ONLY get body art (tats and piercings) for attention. you and I have already agreed that its not all, just few. But what these females did to their bodies arent tatts and piercings. They did a whole nother thing entirely, which can be argued that it was done for attention.

We cool cool

1 Like

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by candieangel12(f): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
maaziogbuefi: DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THESE ARE HUMANS?
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
LOL no my dear, they are mosquitoes grin tongue
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Koolking(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
I am not sure this girl takes her bath daily. How does she bath with this heavy make-up transformation. smh@what girls go through for skindeep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Users Use Celebrity Names To Complete Sentences (Photos) / Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) / Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.