Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Obtaining A Driver's Licence In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Obtaining A Driver's Licence In Nigeria (1352 Views)

Guidelines In Obtaining Driver’s Licence For First-timers / FRSC Reveals Real Cost Of Obtaining A Driver's Licence / Getting A Driver's Licence In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obtaining A Driver's Licence In Nigeria by jan100: 3:48am On Nov 17, 2012
Hi,

I am not from Nigeria, but I hope you can help me with my issue.
I am looking for a backup driver's licence at the moment, because my licence in my home country will be suspended for the next couple of months.

Some people reported that a driver's licence is quite easy to obtain in Nigeria in comparison to other countries.
Is that correct? Can anybody help me to get a Nigerian driver's licence?

Best Regards
Re: Obtaining A Driver's Licence In Nigeria by jan100: 2:50am On Nov 18, 2012
Can anybody help me with my issue? Thank you.
Re: Obtaining A Driver's Licence In Nigeria by lumideezle(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
its simple with as low as 10k you can get one>,,, look for a good and reliable agent, give him your passport photograph and within a maximum of 2 weeks your drivers license is ready voila.
if you need the contact of a good agent email me danniesmail20010 at yahoo dot com.
Re: Obtaining A Driver's Licence In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
jan100: Hi,

I am not from Nigeria, but I hope you can help me with my issue.
I am looking for a backup driver's licence at the moment, because my licence in my home country will be suspended for the next couple of months.

Some people reported that a driver's licence is quite easy to obtain in Nigeria in comparison to other countries.
Is that correct? Can anybody help me to get a Nigerian driver's licence?

Best Regards

I meant to respond to your post earlier, I just got distracted. Just a few questions, to clarify some grey areas here:

* What country do you reside in?
* Why the choice of a Nigerian Driver's License, of all the countries you could have chosen?
* Why is your own Driver's License being suspended?
* Where do you intend to use a Nigerian Driver's License?

You don't have to answer any of these questions, though it wouldn't hurt you to do so.
Re: Obtaining A Driver's Licence In Nigeria by jan100: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2012
Thank you very much for your replies.

@Siena: Why do you want to know all these things?

I live in a middle European country and my license will be suspended for the next couple of months because of speeding.
I plan to use it everywhere except in my home country until I get my license back in my home country. This is not a big problem, because I am very rarely in my home country at the moment. However I am reliant on my license.
Why a Nigerian one? Because many expats wrote that it is very uncomplicated to obtain a DL in Nigeria.

Best Regards
Re: Obtaining A Driver's Licence In Nigeria by disc20: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2013
For current procedure on how to get drivers license in Nigeria, read the step-by-step guide here http://fertilenigeria..com/2013/08/how-to-get-new-drivers-license-in.html

(1) (Reply)

New Peugeot 108: Compact City Cub. / FRSC ‘can No Longer’ Impose Fines, Court Rules / Tesla Model S Pictured In Elon Musk’s Underground Boring Tunnels (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.