Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Menstrual Period Has Not Been Constant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Menstrual Period Has Not Been Constant (2791 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Menstrual Period Has Not Been Constant by agifted: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2012
My menstrual is not constant i mean is not fallin on one date it jump from date to date it doesn't hav actual date nd i need help from NL
Re: My Menstrual Period Has Not Been Constant by Caracta(f): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2012
I think it's normal. It depends on your age and cycle. Most girls do not have regular dates. So, my dear, there is nothing wrong with you.
However, you need to understand the duration of your cycle and learn to calculate it well. Your period might show up earlier than normal, especially when you feel stressed up. It might also be late by few days.
You are fine, except if the period is missed for more than 28 days.

1 Like

Re: My Menstrual Period Has Not Been Constant by navygrl: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
Just fluctuating hormones. Low dose birth control can help regulate it beter. Orthotricyclin lo is the most common one used for this. Orthoeva is also popular
Re: My Menstrual Period Has Not Been Constant by agifted: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Thanks so... much for your concern sis. i realy appreciate. God bless you ma.
Re: My Menstrual Period Has Not Been Constant by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
First of all, your period is not by date. It is expected to jump from one date to the next. What you need to do is determine your cycle. To do that count the days from the day you started seeing one period to the date of your next period ( I hope you understand) this differs in girls. I have a 26 days cycle. What is most common amongst women is a 28 days cycle. Some even have 31 days cycle. That is how to determine if your periods are constant or not, not by looking at the date on a calendar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Lime "The Green Super Hero". / FUNNY / 5 Dangers Of Waist Trainers That Ladies Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.