Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help (2544 Views)

I Havnt Seen My Period For 3 Mnths & Im Not Pregnant,what Is Happening? / I Have Not Seen My Period For Two Months Now / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by thompsob(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
my gf is 24 ,she disclosed to me that she has not bn seen her monthly period for almost a year now.please what could be the cause of this and whts is the remedy?
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2011
Tell her to go do a hormonal test. It could b her hormones. I wonder y she didn't do anything bout it for an entire year. Ask her if she had bin on any medication eg postinor or another birth control pill.
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by thompsob(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2011
she told me a Matron in an hospital recommended this family planning pills. then each time she takes it for like 6 days she sees her period but she cannot get pregnant takin family planning pills. pls help
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
Like I said tell her to do a homonal test to find out if d problem is hormonal or physiological. However, she should discontinue the use of any family paning medication. Drink plenty of water and excercise. She needs to detox her system cos of the meds. All thses small girls they pop postinor 2 in their mouths like its candy , sigh.
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by thompsob(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2011
@parisienne
pls where can this hormonal test be done? any general hospital?
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by Odunnu: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2011
Yea, any general or teashing hospital would do
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by NnamdiN: 12:46am On Jul 04, 2011
I always wished I were a gynaecologist,
My verdict:d child in there is long overdue 4 delivery,
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by thompsob(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2011
@Odunnu
thanks so much ,shes my wife to be and im scared already .thinkin of letting her go
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by Sissy3(f): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2011
let me get this right, she HASNT seen her period for a WHOLE YEAR?
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2011
yup, definately hormones. . .

she should avoid birth control pills.
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by asas(f): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2011
ask her to go for hormonal test , also cud be polycystic ovaries, na wa o she left it too late anyways goodluck
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2011
WTF shocked shocked one year? You should be in the doctor's office not here.
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by EricJosh(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hi, i have something to help if you don't mind
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by EricJosh(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hi, i have something to help if you don't mind You can mail me on (eric.josh411@gmail.com)
Re: No Menstrual Period For A Year Now Pls Help by spicyhoney(f): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
It is probably hormonal inbalance, she should go for a test. There are drugs that can balance the hormones, you don't need to leave her because of this.

(1) (Reply)

Please I'm 26 I Hardly Have Desire Or Drive For Sex / [b] Help Me To Stop Masturbation And My Drinking Problem [/b] / Corona Virus: Meet The Woman Who Predicted This Virus 11 Years Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.