Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Help! Unilorin changed her course overnight, What Can Be Done? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Unilorin changed her course overnight, What Can Be Done? (3741 Views)

Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight / Reps Want Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date Changed / JAMB Changed Her Result! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Unilorin changed her course overnight, What Can Be Done? by Odunnu: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2012
Like I said earlier, i've never heard of this kind of challenge until now. God forbid it happens to me, I will not accept a refund except maybe it wasnt an admission by merit.
Re: Help! Unilorin changed her course overnight, What Can Be Done? by honeric01(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2012
Odunnu: Like I said earlier, i've never heard of this kind of challenge until now. God forbid it happens to me, I will not accept a refund except maybe it wasnt an admission by merit.
Her dad does not want the court palava so wetin 'stranger" like me go do now? angry

1 Like

Re: Help! Unilorin changed her course overnight, What Can Be Done? by otokx(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2012
A lot of things sound funny, senate has no business in the matter, change of department can be effected by the registrar of the university on advice of the admissions office through the deputy registrar academic. All this talk of ICAN and co is just plain distracting, the person involved should go and buy JAMB form and read hard.
Re: Help! Unilorin changed her course overnight, What Can Be Done? by honeric01(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2012
otokx: A lot of things sound funny, senate has no business in the matter, change of department can be effected by the registrar of the university on advice of the admissions office through the deputy registrar academic. All this talk of ICAN and co is just plain distracting, the person involved should go and buy JAMB form and read hard.

Jumping before walking?

1 Like

Re: Help! Unilorin changed her course overnight, What Can Be Done? by DCTrendy(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2012
otokx: A lot of things sound funny, senate has no business in the matter, change of department can be effected by the registrar of the university on advice of the admissions office through the deputy registrar academic. All this talk of ICAN and co is just plain distracting, the person involved should go and buy JAMB form and read hard.

This is a very harsh one. I do rather keep shut than to reply if i were you. Yes, u can advise her to go for another form, but try to put it in a soft and friendly manner next time.

To the Lady, Devil is a liar, when your future is bright, he tries to pull all those trick! Dont give up on that Particular course!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History Of Ishiagu Of Ivo Lga , Ebonyi State / Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question / Study Abroad With Study Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.