Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone (7569 Views)

What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / Can You Trust Your Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by agiboma(f): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
I this Nigeria i dont trust anyone with my child, except his father no one else!!!!!
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
Amen ! BAMMZ .... Thank you again.... My hairs stands stands like antennae when I talk about my children's safety .... I continue to read and explore new safety technology every time.

I have to work... it's my passion and livelihood... I also want many kids at the same time.... someone said you can't have it all.... I CAN because I can.

@ Tpia.... I never longed to satisfy nobody except my husband and kids that's it....I really don't give a hoot what anybody say.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 27, 2012
Don't have any yet - but WOULD I? I doubt it.
My mom would probably be the only one but even then, you know the rule:

TRUST NO1!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again / My Husband Doesn’t Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.