Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone (7563 Views)

What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / Can You Trust Your Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by BAMMZ(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2012
I mean kids should not just be left with anyone you really dont trust. Bad things could happen,ritual killing,kidnap,poisoning and molestation of all sort.
My main worry is with the se.xu.al molestation kids face in the hands of adult,even the most trusted adults like their fathers,uncles,brothers etc. I frequently read of adults molesting babies, even babies less than a year old. Weird but it happens daily. I heard of a university boy whom a neigbouring parent keeps their baby with whenever they need a little air. Infact they so liked that cos their little baby never cries whenever with the nice neigbour. One day when the baby was brought home,he started crying and was throwing up some whitish slimmy substance different from breast milk. Was rushed to hospital and it was discoverd it was se.men. Imagine an adult using a baby to satisfy his stupid urge. Please parents,never you be too lazy to take care of your kids yourself. Never trust anyone. It is a weird world.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2012
BAMMZ: I mean kids should not just be left with anyone you really dont trust. Bad things could happen,ritual killing,kidnap,poisoning and molestation of all sort.
My main worry is with the se.xu.al molestation kids face in the hands of adult,even the most trusted adults like their fathers,uncles,brothers etc. I frequently read of adults molesting babies, even babies less than a year old. Weird but it happens daily. I heard of a university boy whom a neigbouring parent keeps their baby with whenever they need a little air. Infact they so liked that cos their little baby never cries whenever with the nice neigbour. One day when the baby was brought home,he started crying and was throwing up some whitish slimmy substance different from breast milk. Was rushed to hospital and it was discoverd it was se.men. Imagine an adult using a baby to satisfy his stupid urge. Please parents,never you be too lazy to take care of your kids yourself. Never trust anyone. It is a weird world.

Thank you for this post. Hope it'll be a warning to parents.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by BAMMZ(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2012
Also brings me to uncles who are so fund of their neices,bad things happen you know. Even fathers and daughters. Sometimes mothers too. It happens everyday and everywhere but society prefers we keep it secret cos it is a taboo. But someone must shout oo before it becomes an epidemic. God save our kids.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2012
BAMMZ: Also brings me to uncles who are so fund of their neices,bad things happen you know. Even fathers and daughters. Sometimes mothers too. It happens everyday and everywhere but society prefers we keep it secret cos it is a taboo. But someone must shout oo before it becomes an epidemic. God save our kids.

I'm with you! Children need to be protected. Also, I would never give my child to ANYONE apart from my mother or sister unless it can't talk.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Yeah , I leave them with nannies when I have to work late or a night out with my hubby ( 3 hrs tops) but trust me with my zero tolerance for abuse mentality...those nannies are triple screened with background checks .

if I catch you with any monkey business attempt ? You'd be charged to court, that's it!

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
i cant leave my underaged daughter or baby in d care of anybody male ,be it brother inlaw,male neighbour or any man for reasons we all know,at least babies too are not spared from rape because there are sick and vile men everywhere and it is not written on the faces of any man so i wouldnt bother giving any man a chance,ill rather back my baby and go to the market or anywhere
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
chaircover: ^^^^^ women sexxualy abuse kids too!

The bottomline is to be very very very careful who you leave your kids with period.
dats all
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Temitopekc(f): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
we can't trust anybody.............the best thing is to take good care of ur child.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
I trust no one, not even a family member. I just trust God they'll will fine until i get back.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by aglomar: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Great thread!
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
Only Trust me, my wife and no one else . . .
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by BAMMZ(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
chaircover: ^^^^^ women sexxualy abuse kids too!

The bottomline is to be very very very careful who you leave your kids with period.
its quite crazy but true. No one is spared in this sin. Mothers,fathers,sons,dau. . . . . . The most annoying is when it involves an innocent baby. Imagine a child deflowered at less than 1yr by a sickie psycho.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
I don't trust myself in the hands of anyone talk of kids that are helpless.

Maybe their dad or grandmother. grin
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Daresh(f): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Part of the reason why I still dont have a nanny or a help is because I fear what they can do to my kids. My husband was molested at a very young age so I know there r ppl around that you think you can trust but are just predators. God save us all

2 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by packman: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=25pt]I NO GET PIKIN SO WHAT SHOULD I POST lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
na so wan 19year old bastard qo put him dick 4 baby mouth till him release...ah swear d baby die straight,,,and d 9month old baby vomit d sperm..b4 dey now discover wah really happen 2 d baby...and na d guy bigbro qet d pikin...#ShitHappen#
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
It's really true. Disgusting how the human mind can distort and become sick.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by ifyalways(f): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
Wow, suddenly nobody trusts anyone Gotta love nld. cheesy

I can leave my kids without any fears in the care of my nanny, MIL, mom,siblings , SIL's. I do have sane adults around me.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
How can u leave them,with this type of rubbish that can happen,
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7VPS7KCMAAgfd5.jpg.
Viewers discretion is allowed.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Freiburger(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
I've always tied to trust, it is very difficult, you can never tell what's on people's mind.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
ifyalways: Wow, suddenly nobody trusts anyone Gotta love nld. cheesy

I can leave my kids without any fears in the care of my nanny, MIL, mom,siblings , SIL's. I do have sane adults around me.

No be small thing o! grin
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Booty4me: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
packman: [size=25pt]I NO GET PIKIN SO WHAT SHOULD I POST lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
abi o wetin concern wit molestation
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Afam4eva(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
It's good to be cautious but we have to understand that what will happen will happen. We have to trust some people no matter what. Do we start suspecting every human being on the surface of the earth? Even our close relatives. Do we even trust ourselves?
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by nagoma(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
packman: [size=25pt]I NO GET PIKIN SO WHAT SHOULD I POST lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

You must be young. Just look after yourself.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by BAMMZ(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
Yeah,afam4eva. I go with you. Do we truly trust our own selves? Like it is said, every human is capable of crime. Self discipline is key here. Know thyself. Know your weakness and learn to tame your dragon.
Parents,we cant just suspect everyone but being cautious and prayerful is important please.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Clemzy16(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
The topic is misleading. It should be "Do you trust the babysitter in charge of you kid(s)."

Well, what more can i say. It actually depends on the person involved.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
ifyalways: Wow, suddenly nobody trusts anyone Gotta love nld. cheesy

Same with me.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by greatgod2012(f): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
One of d reasons why my hubby refused to let us have househelp. But im so lucky, my MIL is always there 4 us, we are not far from one another, so i just have to drop my baby with her when im going to work in d morning and come back in d evening to pick after im done 4 d day.
Op, u are right, its good to be vigilant.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
jidegirl12: Yeah , I leave them with nannies when I have to work late or a night out with my hubby ( 3 hrs tops) but trust me with my zero tolerance for abuse mentality...those nannies are triple screened with background checks .

if I catch you with any monkey business attempt ? You'd be charged to court, that's it!

I just sorry you lawyer, you will get justice after your child must have been molested. Just pray it doesn't come your way. It will happen and the only thing you will do is damage control. You want your child to be in the media just to prove a point, after that what next? The child is left with bad memories. Just pray they don't come your way.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by BAMMZ(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
Another thing is to look out for those guys who are so emotionally attached to our daughters/kids. Its starts with the emotion,then the touching before the bad thing. Even Incest starts as an innocent emotional attraction before it turns physical. Reminds me of the Bible where kingDavids son slept with his sister. Please ladies watchout. And guys,know how to tame that emotion, dont let it go too far.
Re: Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone by IdiAmin2(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Sorry I don't mean to make this a racial comment,but I just thought this mental sickness is not among our people, say an oyinbo dey suffer this spiritual problem.

Oooh oooh I remember this pastor odulele for London web dey press young boys. Seems we ave it too ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Another Person? / A Cry For Help / Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.