Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,946 members, 7,845,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Photos: Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Lagos Big Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Lagos Big Boy (1387 Views)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous / Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Lagos Big Boy by Onlinemedia(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
I hope this is 'purely' for love and not simply because the guy has money? We really need to start seeing marriages of these young actress stand the test of time. Many critics are of the opinion that they get marriage with 'strange' motives and that's why their marriage don't last.

Beautiful Nollywood actress, Uche Iwuji, quietly married Lagos-based Oil and Gas businessman, Juwon Lawal on Friday at the Ikoyi Registry.

We wish her a happy married life and urge her to hold on to those positive attributes that she saw in this rich guy which made her choose him above those she has been with before. All the best!
http://speedyonlinemedia.com/photos-actress…-lagos-big-boy/.html

Re: Photos: Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Lagos Big Boy by abbeycial: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
hehehe.. I laff in ijebu. Well, man wey say him wan chop cockroach must have d antidote for stu pidity.hapi married lyf nd many more wash n put
Re: Photos: Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Lagos Big Boy by gulfer: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Diesel distributor sef na oil and gas big boy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Beyonce In Show-stopping Half Time Super Bowl Performance / 2face And Ani Going Marriage / Mikel Obi Will Never Marry A White Woman... Says Obi's Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.