Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Mikel Obi Will Never Marry A White Woman... Says Obi's Elder Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi Will Never Marry A White Woman... Says Obi's Elder Brother (1381 Views)

Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Will Never Marry A White Woman... Says Obi's Elder Brother by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mikel won’t marry a white lady grin grin grin

No, no, no! We cannot advise Mikel to marry a foreigner knowing full well what it involves. We’ll make him realize that if he gets married to a foreigner, whatever comes out of the marriage, he should be prepared to take it. I wouldn’t want my brother to be a victim of a failed marriage.

Even when I visited him in London, I warned him about white ladies. I told him that even if he’s having a relationship with a white lady, it should stop at that; he should not allow such relationship to end up in marriage. I told him whenever he wants to settle down in marriage, he should come down to Nigeria and pick a wife. If he’s thinking towards the direction of getting married to a white lady, we are not in support of that. My parents are not in support of him getting married to a white. If he’s in a relationship, that’s just a relationship.

http://www.houseretailnews..com/2013/07/mikel-obi-will-never-marry-white-woman.html

Re: Mikel Obi Will Never Marry A White Woman... Says Obi's Elder Brother by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Good to know that it's just Mikel's brother that is ranting undecided.
Personally I will not take these words serious cos if Mikel decides to do otherwise,
there is nothing this man will do. I've seen a lot of interacial marriages that are waxing strong.
There prayer should be for God to order his step right in choosing a life partner.
Wherever he finds peace in the choice of a life partner, let him go. My opinion though smiley smiley.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Never Marry A White Woman... Says Obi's Elder Brother by pimplucious: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
What a lame and shallow minded his brother is. I'm sure Mikel is a lot more exposed than him. I think he needs to step outta naija to see how fun it is when ppl from different part of the world live happily 2getha. Little wonder why nigerians kill themselves whn majority hv same mind set as this dude. I think its best he relocated to a cave. And hey, I'm not married to a white lady btw. I'm not even married yet. Suitors can inbox me grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Never Marry A White Woman... Says Obi's Elder Brother by tpia5: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Way to pump up the volume.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Never Marry A White Woman... Says Obi's Elder Brother by Prowizy2(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bro! Is it not done dat way ur mikel is dere in london eatin all d yellow punny n rubbin all d ice cream laps.. & after al d enjoyments he cums home 2 get married dumpin d ones hez datin.. Trust white gals dey don't cry cuz of heart break, dere guns speaks 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Will Never Marry A White Woman... Says Obi's Elder Brother by LesbianBoy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
Lol...i know blame the brother jare! Him no want make mikel lose all him money incase he marries a white lady and they divorce in future. Smart guy! IMO, This is the ONLY good thing about marrying a nigerian girl incase you divorce her in future NO DIVORCE SETTLEMENT FOR HER! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? / LMAO! "Deady Body Getty Accident" - Nkem Owoh Tweets About Lagos Plane Crash / What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.