Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,865 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? (9561 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? / Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' / Have U Ever Been Falsely Accused? If Yes, How Did U Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by yuzedo: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
YES! cry
Last week, my colleague accused me of farting.
I accused him back! angry
My boss to settle it decided that we should smell each other nyash or forfeit one month pay.. undecided
He smell my strawberry nyash, smell like peaches & cream kiss wink
I smell him nyash, shocked shocked beans, bread, agidi, kunu, puff-puff, cigar, petrol, smoke fish, everything just dey smell for him nyash! shocked angry lipsrsealed
.. I fainted!
Just woke up today.... Doctor say i get Youth Cancer just because i smell nyash embarassed cry If only he didn't accuse me of wetin i didn't do.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Emperor5c(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
In ma secondary skol daes d mst uglist gal in ma class tld d whole class dat i professed luv 2 her.
**omigod! i spent d whole term tellin woeva cares 2 listen dat i neva professd any luv**

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by michylabo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
On leave and decided to visit my village to c my relatives and grandma. Went with some crisp 1000naira bills I had withdrawn from an ATM in Lagos. 2days at my village home, a shop owner woke the compound up by 6am, that a Lagos guy that stays here had come back to the village with fake 1000 naira bills. I was so shocked I almost gave the man a slap. I took a look at the fake bill and it was actually fake. But it wasnt mine as my bills had successive serial numbers. I asked how much he made the day he noticed the fake bill. He told me 3500. He had deposited the rest and this one was spotted as fake by the bank. So he had 3 1000naira bills as part of the days sales... but he assumed that only Lagos based pple cld carry fake bills. I brought out 40,000 naira and showed him all the serial numbers were successive. My grandma advised I give him another as the villagers are known to be trouble makers... She however cursed the guy so badly that he almost refused to collect d new bill. When I wanted to destroy the fake bill, he asked that he needed it so as to paste in his shop as sample... I then accused him of been a swindler that cheats to get money off pple that came home for a visit and that his fake 1000 bill was the bait. As I destroyed it, i noticed he was very sad.

Was a very embarrassing experience

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
client accused us of stealing his item.
when properly investigated it was his Foreign oyibo supplier that duped him.
in all he tendered so much apology and now he is our best customer.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Teejayphillip(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ave bin accused falsely uncountable times... Am found of alwayz trimmin my food while eatin.. Zo each time sumone's goes into d kitchen 2 go steal,trimmin food on d fire or in cooler,all attention alwayz goes on me.m

Nt until oneday wen my Mum caught my elder sista on d act.. She criously dealth wif her... 4 my mind,I said now d sufferin is ova.. because on any food trimmed or meat missin in d pot,am alwayz d cause n reason... Twaz crazy den,even now I laff off most tins we du wen we ® young
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Teejayphillip(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ave bin accused falsely uncountable times... Am found of alwayz trimmin my food while eatin.. Zo each time sumone's goes into d kitchen 2 go steal,trimmin food on d fire or in d cooler,all attention alwayz goes on me.m

Nt until oneday wen my Mum caught my elder sista on d act.. She criously dealth wif her... 4 my mind,I said now d sufferin is ova.. because on any food trimmed or meat missin in d pot,am alwayz d cause n reason... Twaz crazy den,even now I laff off most tins we du wen we ® young
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by tolulopetoby: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
The day I ws accused of stealing ordinary visafone by my old univ.frnd that we ran into each other in abuja.He gave me a lift in his car,Later he came knocking on my gate the I should give him is fone I stole.I ws damn embarrased.he later called the line n he ws asked to come 4 his fone where he had earlier visited in the day.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by vanminister: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
by the wife, daily or thereabouts.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Bryan12(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ya,so many times due to my cunning nature.but the most painfull one was bout 6months.....i was eating,,,a white rice.the stew wasn't enough for the rice,so i decieded to get the stew myself,meanwhile i've already got a meat in my mouth.On the process of getting the stew,a dude saw me and the meat on my mouth and accused me of stealing the meat from the stewpot.i was so embrassed,i tried as much as possible to convince this dude,he refused....instead he went ahead informing his collegues the folowing morning....i couldn't do nothing than wish thunder would come down the heavens and strike im down!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Youngzedd(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
Imanuelle: Many times º°˚!
Even when another person pollutes d air, dem go say na me mess! sad

LMAO.

It's like ur face is always suspicious (ugly face).
Try makeup so that the accusation will be lesser.
But u too dey mess oooh lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Alice07: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
I have been accused times without number but the worst of them was when my stepmum, dad and his mother accused me of stealing a silver wristwatch my dad bought frm Greece. He gave me the watch first and later collected it that he wanted to give his mother cos other things he bought were fancy stuff and not for old pple. I went back to school after then cos i was a boarder in secondary school. The day i came back for mid-term break, it was hell for me. They said i stole the watch and i gave my mum. It was the worst day of my life. They later found out that she dropped it and somebody picked it. I still remember it and each time i do, tears run down my face.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
I can never forget this one, each time I recall I get so angry, I boarded a bus and sat in front of a middle-aged woman.. You all know how Lagos danfo buses are and I have long legs, so I had to sit in a way that my kneels would be inconveniencing the person in front of me.

This woman just shouted *Ashawo!!!.. Do I look like a lesbian? Why are you using your legs to rub my buttocks, I was shocked cos that was the last thing on my mind, I was around 16 then so you can imagine how ashamed I felt, I cried till I got to my destination and to make matters worse, the rest of the passengers were laughing. May God bless that woman wherever she is, I wouldn't curse her with my mouth

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Youngzedd(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
mustspin:
hw dem no go accuse u of mess, when e be say na so so kulikuli and okpa u dey always chow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! U don scatter the guy.
There is an atom of truth here, u no at times people are judged with what they consume.

LMAO
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by mrscolite(f): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
tolulopetoby: The day I ws accused of stealing ordinary visafone by my old univ.frnd that we ran into each other in abuja.He gave me a lift in his car,Later he came knocking on my gate the I should give him is fone I stole.I ws damn embarrased.he later called the line n he ws asked to come 4 his fone where he had earlier visited in the day.

shocked Lucky u! I would never ever forgive someone like that!
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by xtremeidea(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
My neighbor once accused me (at the age of 10) of stealing a pair of shoes after i innocently went in stop cuddle their crying baby!!! i felt so miserable as if i couldnt afford shoes! i was even told to swear after i almost cried my eyes out that i didnt!

I didnt speak to them for almost 10years after that incident. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Youngzedd:

LMAO.

It's like ur face is always suspicious (ugly face).
Try makeup so that the accusation will be lesser.
But u too dey mess oooh lol

U c am now?
U sef just accuse me falsely.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by mrscolite(f): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Alice07: I have been accused times without number but the worst of them was when my stepmum, dad and his mother accused me of stealing a silver wristwatch my dad bought frm Greece. He gave me the watch first and later collected it that he wanted to give his mother cos other things he bought were fancy stuff and not for old pple. I went back to school after then cos i was a boarder in secondary school. The day i came back for mid-term break, it was hell for me. They said i stole the watch and i gave my mum. It was the worst day of my life. They later found out that she dropped it and somebody picked it. I still remember it and each time i do, tears run down my face.

This story made me sad ...can't imagine how u felt nd still feel...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Youngzedd(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
Imanuelle:

U c am now?
U sef just accuse me falsely.

Ur own pass accusation bro.
"Even if another person mess"

It's beta u start using makeup to stop all this accusation.

Think am now.

But wait which kind of food do u really eat that even if another person mess they will point at u lol.
Change ur diet.

LMAO
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by harlos: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Imanuelle: Many times º°˚!
Even when another person pollutes d air, dem go say na me mess! sad
maybe u too dey mess. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by mrscolite(f): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
During my uni days in naija,I STUPIDLY made friends with a notorious gal,even though pple warned me about her,I just believed she wasn't that bad. Anyways during a break during school term,dis gal asked me to accompany her to see her mum in another state(Till date I don't know y I agreed,it nt just me),we got there nd she said she wanted to visit an uncle she had bn trying to get intouch with but was avoiding her calls. Fast forward..we saw d uncle&he told her he liked me that he would like to have sseexx with me for money upto 500k if I stayed overnight. That was weird to me&i said no. The man wasn't pushy & he gave us 50k each as tf buh this babe was ANGRY nd said I messed up her show. She didn't talk to me tru out the trip back to school. Next thing in school,she came up with this story that the 50k d uncle gave me belongs to her bla bla..I was so embarrassed cos it sounded like a runs gone bad..the whole school& the new bf I had then..SMH..I still blame myself for bn friends with her in d first place...
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Revolva(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yes accused of stealing MTN plane
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by amiskurii(f): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mine happened just this year. My ex-rummie accused me of (comin into her new rum) stealing her shoe. She concluded that becos i stopped cumin to her new rum makes me the 1. She went ahead plottin wit my oda friends to search my rum behind me. Unfortunately 4 them it was nt there. Finally, She found it in her house and she is nw lookin 4 ways to get my attention again. The funniest thin was that i was just laughing wen she was accusing me, i didnt even say a word except thank u.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
Youngzedd:

Ur own pass accusation bro.
"Even if another person mess"

It's beta u start using makeup to stop all this accusation.

Think am now.

But wait which kind of food do u really eat that even if another person mess they will point at u lol.
Change ur diet.

LMAO

I'm a vegetarian º°˚!
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
harlos: maybe u too dey mess. Lol

I no dey even mess at all!
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by echobee(f): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
wanted to get my catering equipments sent an sms to my aunt,tg
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by harlos: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Imanuelle:

I no dey even mess at all!
in my own yard na person wey dey mess pass we dey always accuse of any mess dat smells even if its not mess.

And if u no dey even mess at all na im b say u get problem niyen o.grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by harlos: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
echo- bee:
wanted to get my catering equipments sent an sms to my aunt,tg
and what happened....waiting...
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by chochoman: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
I was ill and didnt go for sunday fellowship.The following morning this guy accused me of having stolen his money,I wept like a baby.A year later,we had gotten close and I had forgotten about it when he told me he later knew it was his best friend who stole d stuff and he was too ashamed to tell me,hence he found a way to get closer to me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
I have been accused of raping a girl, the experience wasnt fun. I was detained in the police station after heavy public flogging from my school principal. Then when my dad was eventually informed , he came with my uncle who is a lawyer and a lab test was conducted on the girl by a doctor only to confirm that the girl sustained the bruises when her mum was bathing her and it was the same mother who took us to the police after putting pepper in the girls private part when she saw blood on her undies and forced the girl to call the names of boys she plays with in school and unfortunately na me she first call.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Iaz93: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Alice07: I have been accused times without number but the worst of them was when my stepmum, dad and his mother accused me of stealing a silver wristwatch my dad bought frm Greece. He gave me the watch first and later collected it that he wanted to give his mother cos other things he bought were fancy stuff and not for old pple. I went back to school after then cos i was a boarder in secondary school. The day i came back for mid-term break, it was hell for me. They said i stole the watch and i gave my mum. It was the worst day of my life. They later found out that she dropped it and somebody picked it. I still remember it and each time i do, tears run down my face.
mehn, so sad. Try as much as possible to forget about it my dear.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yes. A woman who wanted me to have séx with her at all cost accused me of attempting to rapé her. I was arrested, man-handled and disgraced. I've forgiven the woman anyway
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
harlos: in my own yard na person wey dey mess pass we dey always accuse of any mess dat smells even if its not mess.

And if u no dey even mess at all na im b say u get problem niyen o.grin

How about the time wey i no dey house?
Dem go still say na me mess nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need To Know What Fimisile Means / 29 Killed In Potiskum-Kano Road Accident / How Is LAWMA Faring In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.