Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? (9445 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? / Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' / Have U Ever Been Falsely Accused? If Yes, How Did U Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2012
Smartie gurl: are you sure you ain't the one that did it? Lolz! *winks*

Naaa
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by BTT(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2012
It is a long story.

It was 2000. Just lost my dad. I was with my uncle in Ilorin. I learnt that admission was on in Offa Poly, so I went to stay in our distant relatives' family house in Offa to complete school admission registration issues. I shared a room with 2 other boys, who we call ourselves 'cousins'.

I went back to Ilorin after just 3 days when I heard that Unilorin has started admission process too. The following morning, on my way to Unilorin, just at the exit of our street, I met my so-called cousin and he said my attention was needed in Offa. After much persuassion, he said something was missing and all the boys were asked to be called. I felt like, 'What nonsense!' Without going back to tell my family, I followed him to Offa. I even paid his t-fare for the 1hr trip. I got to Offa to meet a crowd wa

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by fashrules: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2012
Was wrongly accused yesterday although its something that has been on for sometime. The whole erroneous accusations were revealed yesterday and the mama was still claiming to be right despite all my explanations which are way sensible. The old woman just didn't wanna accept that is conclusions were wrong and misguided! I felt disappointed and horrible, wondered why I could be so misunderstood!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Smartiegurl(f): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
J12:

Naaa
ok o
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Coolval222(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
dabrake: Was accused of stealing a nokia6600 during my SS3 days. The aluu treatment I received that day eh?
hehehehehe
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by nwaka1: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
i was acused of stealling a samsung fone back den in school and i was using a motorola, those types that has poles.the worst part of it is that i appeared guilty cos i was begging them not to report me to security untill i figure out exactly wots going on cos i cant imagine myself stealing,den someone ple appeared out of the blue moon and said i stole. i was so scared cry at one point i tot it was a set up cos i was in my final year and my school is one of those private universities dt does not investigate b4 the expel

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Mustay(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
aktunde: My dad would never say sorry to any of his child even though he later realized he has beaten you unjustly. Even if its obvious he has realized his own mistake, his face will still portray "and so 4cking what"?. I just hate this. Even if he is feeling too big to say sorry, at least he can show some remorse or find a way of pulling you closer. But for my old man, na lie! He has always been like that even till date.

Between 2007-April 2010, the relationship between my dad and I went so sour beyond our imagination. He told me he needed a broker, and my friend who is a banker recommended a stock broker to me. I connected the stock broker to my dad, and they initiated some stock transactions. Eventually, that stock broker sold some of my dad's shares without his consent, and tried to hide the evidence. He didn't give him his cssc statement for two years so that my dad would't find out. He kept telling him stories. He played my dad till re resigned from that stock brokerage firm and couldn't be traced. He resigned without telling my dad even though he managed my dad's account. By the time my dad eventually got his statement through another stock broker, my dad discovered that lots of his shares had been sold without his consent. His total losses was above 1million naira.

My dad contacted his siblings (my uncles and aunts) and told them I had connived with an outsider to dupe him. I was made a black ship of the family. I couldn't even go near any family member again because they all see me as a dupe. It broke my heart so much that my dad couldn't even trust me again. Only mum mom and siblings maintained their trust in me. Eventually, my elder brother, myself and my dad went to the cscs, the registrars office and the headquarters of the stock brokerage firm. Eventually, we found out the stock broker and the company registrar did the whole harm to my dad.

The most annoying thing is that my dad didn't even say sorry for my name that he had robbed in the mud among the family members. Till date, I'm not even sure he had try to convince his siblings that I am innocent. He just walked away as if nothing happened. I have forgiven him, even when he didn't say sorry or apologies. But I am not sure I love him as much as before again.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 21, 2012
She said I said He said We said They said You said I said He did it !!! .....I was like Meee!! I didn't...He said She said it!!! Gosh I'm having a migraine right now...gotta hit the sack...Night nite NL...Nope I am not saying a word and You are not getting a word outta Me!!! grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Sharonose: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
iykeboyy:
In one way or the other u might have been accused falsely, share your experience and your reaction.

My was when i was 15yr my senior brother accused me falsely of stealing his red wallet, choi it was hell for me that week as my explanation fell into his deft hear,after that day i stopped admiring his stuffs because i learnt that the reason behind the accusation was that i earlier admired the wallet before it got lost.
I will never forget this one... I was learning makeup in a makeup studio and I'm the type dat buys any type on cosmetics because I sold cosmetics before, I was very loyal to dis madam oh , so I bought one naked bronzer for 1k and I kept it in my makeup box at home , 1month later my madam bought same bronzer for sale, she bought 3 actually, sold one to a new student... 1months later I brought my same own bronzer to the shop and I marked it so they won't mistake it for theirs , omo na dia I made mistake oh ...suddenly out of no were madam said I stole her bronzer , they interrogated me like a child , I cried my self out ...even the younger sister and the new girl said they saw me taking the bronzer and I was trying it on my face ..even wen I explain dat I have been bringing this my bronzer to the shop for over one month now and none of them noticed it, why now? ,even wen I can afford the whole shop, why will I steal one thousand naira 1k bronzer ....e pain me shall . Even me cannot steal in my imagination.. I will never forget ��

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Two Nigerian Girls In A Street Fight / Nairalander / How I Became A Sex Slave To My Aunty, Now A Sex Addict! Male Reader Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.