Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? (9434 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? / Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' / Have U Ever Been Falsely Accused? If Yes, How Did U Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Iaz93: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
Julieccentric: I can never forget this one, each time I recall I get so angry, I boarded a bus and sat of a middle-aged woman.. You all know how Lagos danfo buses are and I have long legs, so I had to sit in a way that my kneels would be inconveniencing the person in front of me.

This woman just shouted *Ashawo!!!.. Do I like a lesbian? Why are you using your legs to rub my buttocks, I was shocked cos that was the last thing on my mind, I was around 16 then so you can imagine how ashamed I felt, I cried till I got to my destination and to make matters worse, the rest of the passengers were laughing. May God bless that woman wherever she is, I wouldn't curse her with my mouth
damn! Very embarrasing
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
I've also been accused of stealing a laptop, phones, money angry angry . Damn. I felt suicidal back then
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by crackhaus: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Oh damn, I suspect you still get depressed & occasionally bi-polar even now. Things like that change people.

nomsochris: I have been accused of raping a girl, the experience wasnt fun. I was detained in the police station after heavy public flogging from my school principal. Then when my dad was eventually informed , he came with my uncle who is a lawyer and a lab test was conducted on the girl by a doctor only to confirm that the girl sustained the bruises when her mum was bathing her and it was the same mother who took us to the police after putting pepper in the girls private part when she saw blood on her undies and forced the girl to call the names of boys she plays with in school and unfortunately na me she first call.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
crackhaus: Oh damn, I suspect you still get depressed & occasionally bi-polar even now. Things like that change people.

yep, whenever I see the woman. I feel really hurt.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
But its one of those lessons life teaches us. It made me understand that if you don't speak up, you ll be used as a scape goat for someone else's mistake

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Iaz93:
damn! Very embarrasing

Very embarrasing! I couldn't tell anybody, but thank God for a faceless forum like this where we call spill,
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
learnonemusical: LEARN ONE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT. Learn keyb, guitar, VIOLIN, SAX, Free Handout, from NOVEMBER - DECEMBER, CALL 0809 430 9588.

Ahhh, you were accused of trying to learn how to play a musical instrument abi grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by remmyton(f): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
Born 2be Rich: Nairaland OP: Sir have you ever been wrongly accused before

GEJ: Yes, i am being accused of every negative thing that happens in Nigeria and abroad...If person even steal chewing gum dem go say na me cause am. If NEPA take light sef for their village dem go talk say na me climb pole disconnect their line...I don tire as nobody dey blame devil again...These people for nairaland no go kill me...

grin grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Julieccentric: I can never forget this one, each time I recall I get so angry, I boarded a bus and sat in front of a middle-aged woman.. You all know how Lagos danfo buses are and I have long legs, so I had to sit in a way that my kneels would be inconveniencing the person in front of me.

This woman just shouted *Ashawo!!!.. Do I look like a lesbian? Why are you using your legs to rub my buttocks, I was shocked cos that was the last thing on my mind, I was around 16 then so you can imagine how ashamed I felt, I cried till I got to my destination and to make matters worse, the rest of the passengers were laughing. May God bless that woman wherever she is, I wouldn't curse her with my mouth

Lol. This made me remember an incident that happened in a molue a long time ago when I was in port harcourt. A man was standing behind a woman but it seemed like he was getting too close the she was feeling his penis edging closer to her butthole. The next we heard was a thunderous slap - Kpawaiiii!!! "Idiot! Ashawo!, na my body you wan use take learn how to fùck woman?"
The man was soooo embarrassed.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Iaz93: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
Julieccentric:

Very embarrasing! I couldn't tell anybody, but thank God for a faceless forum like this where we call spill,
yea, exactly.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by toideve(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
I was accused of breaking a car's windscreen. The owner of the car was a babalawo... my dad sweet talked me to saying "I did it". I guess the old man was scared of babalawo!
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by yomilike(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yes o, I remb my MD once been accused me of stealing an old Nokia fone that belong to one of ma collegue. Mennnn it was like hell then. But sha they later discover one of our cleaner took the fone and he apologise sha. But e pain me die ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yep! It is very sad though! The worst thing is that I couldn't defend myself of the false accusation
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Guess i have gone away for too long! Wats gud palz?
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
J12:

Lol. This made me remember an incident that happened in a molue a long time ago when I was in port harcourt. A man was standing behind a woman but it seemed like he was getting too close the she was feeling his penis edging closer to her butthole. The next we heard was a thunderous slap - Kpawaiiii!!! "Idiot! Ashawo!, na my body you wan use take learn how to fùck woman?"
The man was soooo embarrassed.
are you sure you ain't the one that did it? Lolz! *winks*
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Rachel123: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
was accuse of stealin a drum of red oil
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Rachel123: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
was accused of stealin a drum of red oil
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by ITbomb(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd always accuse me of something I know not about on nairaland
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by komek(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
[quote author=Imanuelle]Many times º°˚!
Even when another person pollutes d air, dem go say na me mess! sad [/quot

Then, you most be very ugly and also u look unkempt.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by toygod2: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
hmmmm, i cant remember
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by valdubem(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
dabrake: Was accused of stealing a nokia6600 during my SS3 days. The aluu treatment I received that day eh?

are you sure the accusation was false? Just tell us the truth
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by komek(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
I remembered the day my sister in law accused me of stealing her #300 becos I did nt have a job then. She even went ahead to seize the #400 in my wallet.
It was not funny o. I cried through out that week.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by valdubem(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Am always accused of derailing and G4 talk on nairalnad; and I always get banned for it. I pray that one day, I will get to defend myself before getting banned.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
After my incidence,I started to keep watch of pretty girls behavior.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by redsun(m): 12:11am On Nov 20, 2012
Yeah,it feels like hell.

My very close cousin accused me of stealing his belonging one time,luckily i was exonerated but it never felt the sameagain with me and him because i stopped believing in him.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by donPhill(m): 12:13am On Nov 20, 2012
mustspin:
hw dem no go accuse u of mess, when e be say na so so kulikuli and okpa u dey always chow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
mustspin:
hw dem no go accuse u of mess, when e be say na so so kulikuli and okpa u dey always chow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by donPhill(m): 12:25am On Nov 20, 2012
if dem neva accuse u e mean say u no b human bein na.....mtchewwww ;Dif dem neva accuse u e mean say u no b human bein na.....mtchewwww
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by ikachi1: 2:25am On Nov 20, 2012
I have been wrongly accused several times but the most painful one was when I just came out the secondary school and went to watch television in an uncle's house. Some money got lost and I was accused of being the cuprit. We ended up at a native doctor's house only for the guy's wife to find the money behind the television. I have not gotten past that experience till today and I hate that man even till now.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Mynd44: 4:26am On Nov 20, 2012
ITbomb: Mynd always accuse me of something I know not about on nairaland
This guy is just sick
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Sijo01(f): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2012
Mom's always accusing me of being the reason why meats gets finish before the stew/soup.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Abrahman: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2012
mine was horrible,i was accused of stealling the key to a RAV 4 JEEP.and one stupid pastor came with a bible and a key.when he mention my name the key point to me,i cried but no body believed me,to cut the long story short. they later found the key among themselves as they were about calling the police.He no good make person papa poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wema Bank Announces Call For Entries For Its Youth-focused Hackathon, Hackaholic / Pictures Of Naija Girls / Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.