Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Oil/gas Millionaire Today Plus Interview B4 We - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Oil/gas Millionaire Today Plus Interview B4 We (1877 Views)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online / Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Oil/gas Millionaire Today Plus Interview B4 We by HealthFitness: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Recently Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji sworn never to date a poor man, it seems God has answered her prayer as she wed a multimillionaire oil mogul in lagos today.

Uche Iwuji was said to be among Nollywood actress who is poised for the lofty heights of Nollywood stardom. The actress’ career was on the rise when she decided to slow the pace. The actress who splits her time between Nigeria and the UK has embarked on a new journey today as she married Juwon Lawal, CEO of Oil Trading and Logistics company, ABD Fuel during a civil ceremony in Lagos, Nigeria today.

Shortly before their wedding, the couple granted an interview to Nollywood Infotainment. Uche and Juwon shared their love story and plans for the future.

Uche Ewuji and Juwon's Interview -How They Met

Uche: While in London, one of my friend whom I hold in high esteem came for my birthday celebration and told me about one of her client’s that is still single who whould like to meet me.

She knows him well as he has been a long standing client of hers. She is the owner of Giselle Home Ltd, a real estate outfit with it’s main office in Lekki, Lagos.

Initially, I told her I was not interested in meeting anybody, but she insisted and told me this guy was a good person but that it will be nice for me to speak with him and know if he is my kind of person. She went further to say that he’s a kind, selfless God fearing man, and been that she’s someone I trust her judgement of people I agreed for him to call me, from there we got talking and the rest is history.
Honestly, I can’t thank God enough because he’s given me my friend, husband, brother, everything that I’ve ever asked for in a man and more.

Juwon: I met her through a friend who is more like a sister to me, she is a property consultant who runs a real estate company called Giselle Homes Ltd. My sweetheart has already given you the rest of the details, please I rather not repeat it.

Full story: http://nairamania.com/forum/pg/topicview/misc/celebrity-gossips/nollywood-actress-uche

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Oil/gas Millionaire Today Plus Interview B4 We by SlyIg(f): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
Idioko iboho sha... Ado ok!
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Oil/gas Millionaire Today Plus Interview B4 We by LesbianBoy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
BLOODY GOLDDIGGER! Btw some men dey mumu sef, didnt he hear about hear NU(D)E picture that circulated in the past, wey him dey marry am? Or did she use juju on him?
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Oil/gas Millionaire Today Plus Interview B4 We by RickyRoss1(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2012
LesbianBoy: BLOODY GOLDDIGGER! Btw some men dey mumu sef, didnt he hear about hear NU(D)E picture that circulated in the past, wey him dey marry am? Or did she use juju on him?

U dont know what you are saying. Maybe you dont understand men very well? I know a very rich Nigerian guy in Ghana that wants to fuckkk Yvonne Nelson at all cost. He says he can pay 5million naira just to sleep with her. The guy is always having pics of all the Ghana/9ja actresses he has slept with.

What am I trying to say is, some men have this fantasy about celebrities. As for me, I will never marry someone in that industry unless she will quit acting before going to the alter.

But I think they both look happy together?
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Oil/gas Millionaire Today Plus Interview B4 We by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2012
This girl has really grown o, see how wide she is.
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Oil/gas Millionaire Today Plus Interview B4 We by LesbianBoy(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

U dont know what you are saying. Maybe you dont understand men very well? I know a very rich Nigerian guy in Ghana that wants to fuckkk Yvonne Nelson at all cost. He says he can pay 5million naira just to sleep with her. The guy is always having pics of all the Ghana/9ja actresses he has slept with.

What am I trying to say is, some men have this fantasy about celebrities. As for me, I will never marry someone in that industry unless she will quit acting before going to the alter.

But I think they both look happy together?

Erm..... guy which naija actress pix does your friend have grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Oil/gas Millionaire Today Plus Interview B4 We by gulfer: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
Every Diesel distributor sef na oil and gas big boy abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Outfits Celebrity Ladies Wore To The ELOY Awards In Lagos / Up Eagles....see What Our Nigeria Celebrities Are Posting On Their Twitter Page / PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.