Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? (13854 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by salolo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
i swallowed mucus
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
Frostyzone: Once, while I was enjoying a hot plate of rice and plantain in a local restaurant, I mistakenly chewed on a dead coachroah thinking it was fish.
I only realised my mistake when the coachroach refused to disintegrate like a real fish would have done, and on spitting it out on my palm to know why, discovered the horrific truth.
It was a very traumatic experience indeed.
Yuck...¡
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
For ppl like me that didn't even see what flew into my mouth nko?

2 Likes

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
Living_Saint: I remember when I was 9 I swallowed 10kobo coin. I have also swallowed stuff like balloon, periwinkle shell, and even one day I saw what I thought was soup on the dining table, longthroat wey I be I lick am straight only to see say na my baby brother shit.
chaiiiiiiii! Iyama! grin see wat longthroat can do oh!

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Bendtner111(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hmmmm. I swallowed steplin pin getin 2 3mnths nw. E no go in,e no cum out. Its in my throat presently.they did xrays bt culdnt c anytn dia.bt i cn feel it.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by daillest: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
q
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by rodeo0070(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
I swallowed Ludo dice and a small piece of my Lego toy...
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Memphis357(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
illicit: I do lick and suck my ex and swallow everytin like ice cream. Is it hygenic or edible?
Can't seem to understand these gay muthafuckaz these days.....*smh*
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by sucezTP(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
Jglad: a die n also 3 seeds of ludo and i once swallowd a stone..wen playin wit sand,no b my fault!

This same thing happened to my younger brother, long time ago, when i was playing ludo with a friend..
He was forced to poo, just like baba suwe's case, and i removed it since i couldn't afford to buy another dice..
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by illicit(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
Memphis357: Can't seem to understand these gay muthafuckaz these days.....*smh*
Wrong bro, am straight, sorry to hav mixed words I was talkin about a gal, no homo!
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by valdubem(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
I am the type that normally leaves my mouth open. I ve dozens of time swallowed flies (different types); This one I know because am always conscious when it happens, But only God knows the kind of stuffs I ve swallowed while asleep with my mouth wide open

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by samsolite(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Josh316(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sagytarius: Beyond the oesophagus, the walls of the digestive tracks are so thick and can withstand sharp objects.

Not quite bro... the small intestine is also quite vulnerable as it squeezes to extract nutrients from food materials. it can squeeze and the pin could have pierced it leading to intestinal perforation with profound abdominal sepsis and Severe peritonitis. Death could have resulted eventually. That young man was quite lucky especially as a young boy, his gut would be very brittle and could easily have been perforated

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by gbemijames: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
val_dubem: I am the type that normally leaves my mouth open. I ve dozens of time swallowed flies (different types); This one I know because am always conscious when it happens, But only God knows the kind of stuffs I ve swallowed while asleep with my mouth wide open

I knw yu naa....u dey always open mouth sleep,right 4rm primary skul days... tongue
val_dubem: I am the type that normally leaves my mouth open. I ve dozens of time swallowed flies (different types); This one I know because am always conscious when it happens, But only God knows the kind of stuffs I ve swallowed while asleep with my mouth wide open

I knw yu naa....u dey always open mouth sleep,right 4rm primary skul days...
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by stupor(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
I used to like licking groundnut oil when I was abòut six or Eight,until,one day after schooOl,
I mistakenly gulped in 'drank' a 35cl bottle of kerosene.

My mum almost skinned me alive,as I went numb almòst immediately.

I was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital,where my whole system was thoroughly detoxicated.

Thnaks to my mum,I would have died.

secondly.
I remembered the day I was rushed from school tó my mum,this time,I didn't swallow anything.
As we awaited for the school bus during my elementary class,I always tickle my ears with anything,so I was as usual tickling my ears,when I accidentally got half of a match stick stuck in my right here.

It wasn't funny,as I remembered crying and saying 'please to my teachers'pls don't touch it,take me to. My mummy,only my mummy can remove it.

As usual,she removed it,I didn't know how she did it,but at least,I never had to do surgery.

Ever since then,my playgroup and family members started calling me'mr cry cry baby.

Some alsOo called me Franks Spencer !

Terrible but funny times !
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by stupor(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
I used to like licking groundnut oil when I was abòut six or Eight,until,one day after schooOl,

I was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital,where my whole system was thoroughly detoxicated.

secondly.
I remembered the day I was rushed from school tó my mum,this time,I didn't swallow anything.
As we awaited for the school bus during my elementary class,I always tickle my ears with anything,so I was as usual tickling my ears,when I accidentally got half of a match stick stuck in my right here.

It wasn't funny,as I remembered crying and saying 'please to my teachers'pls don't touch it,take me to. My mummy,only my mummy can remove it.

As usual,she removed it,I didn't know how she did it,but at least,I never had to do surgery.

Ever since then,my playgroup and family members started calling me'mr cry cry baby.

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Guapo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
t'was a long time ago, we bought bag of OMO detergent and someone mistakenly put it in the kitchen store. As my mum served my dinner (beans) NEPA took light but i was so hungry that i made way for the kitchen store to fetch garri for my beans (as a kid i add garri to my beans), unknown to me that i had OMO in the container. I had spread the OMO and started eating when the lantern was lighted. My sister saw the awful look on ma face and asked 'kilo she e?' (what happened to you?) i replied 'mo ti je OMO' (i have eaten OMO). embarassed I tot i would die o. That nite i drank palm oil like water grin
i vomited with my bowels coming clean from the power of OMO cheesy
My sis told my gf this story and i was so angry

3 Likes

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
megxo: SOMBODI LIED cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

grin
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Coolval222(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
charloski: for i swallowed my shirt button grin grin grin..... but anoda one that the whole house knew about was wen i swallowed the round plastic use in playing Ludo.. that was really scary .....
oboy!.,...
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by stupor(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2012

secondly.

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by slimyem: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Swallowed a rubber earring stopper last week..
I can like to put a lot of nonsense in my mouth eh...
Someone called me while i was rolling the thing on my tongue as i wanted to answer/spit it out at the same time,down it went!
..as a kid,many things from orange seeds,cherry seeds,chalk,sand,eraser...
Na wa for me!!
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by KINGwax(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
Na toto o. I no even realise until i wan insert my dikk and the thing dey show insert dikk!
When i switched on the light, me and d girl surprised say the thing no dey there again. We checked everywhere. The girl come run home go borrow her sister own because d thing dey hungry her. He sister self agree because she likes me. Since dt day, i no dey chop pussíe. Na straight to business!

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by NEROSKY(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
ueskman: egungun(fish tiny bone)
the tin kon stay for my throat na in i use big Eba break am
#HALELLUYAH#
grin
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by kenono(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
I swallowed "Agbarumo" or Udara seeds many times that it stopped worrying me, I've also swallowed Sour sop seeds.

My dad tricked me that the seed will grow in my Belly and the root would come out of my anus, so I always feared anytime I went to toilet and the "sh.it" is so painful to d asss.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
I remember once when I was sucking and chewing one of my babe's nippples and na so she dey scream dey rub my head. After some time, I felt something like a thin sheath in my mouth. Na him I remove my mouth from the bobi come use my tongue and teeth to investigate what the object was. When I then used my finger to remove it, it was the old skin from the nippple which seemed to have been peeling.

Lemme go and vomit tongue
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Darey00(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
In 2001,my bro swallowed a piece of magnet. I was so scared
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by DTalented(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
I have swallowed many orange seeds.
Then one day, i swallowed little satchet of pure water in the afternoon and in the evening, it came out through my nostril.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by felifeli: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mi mi pin
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by ugochukwu15(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
I can remember then When I was really young I drank kerosene thinking its was water after which my mum Saw me and forced me to drink palm oil like mad.
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by Peterpan1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
Well, for me i once swallowed a nail, being science oriented even as a kid, i knew the consequence, i could'nt tell my parents, bt i told my heavenly father and he took control.

1 Like

Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by bunlizlaw(f): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
When I was about 4years old,I swallowed the 50k coin given to me for my offering.I defecated it few days after.The new coin had become very black.Great memoriesgrin shocked
Re: What Inedible Thing Have You ever Swallowed Mistakenly before?? by ideee03(f): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
The one I can never forget is a big periwinle,with it's shell.thot I was gonna die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warning: Sweet Sensation Resturants / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? / The Tea Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.