Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Men Of God (mog) With Blood On Their Hands! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men Of God (mog) With Blood On Their Hands! (548 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Of God (mog) With Blood On Their Hands! by daporski: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2012
I have often wondered why our religious leaders never preach to the conscience of their followers about donating ill gotten wealth in the house of God.
You see instances where a civil servant contributes as much as N10m for a project in a church/mosque and the MOG acts oblivious of the fact that that chap couldn't have gotten his money legitimately, at least not if he is depending on his salary.
Take the case of the former MD of Bank PHB donating hundreds of millions to churches! Not the multiplier effect of his actions include:
1. The bank went into distress
2. Hard working people lost their jobs
3. The dependants of former employees of former Bank PHB lost their source of sustenance. I can go on and on.

When civil servants divert funds meant for supply drugs to hospitals or construction of roads and donate a portion of those stolen funds to deliberately blind men of God and people die of road accidents and illnesses that could have been prevented if those funds were not diverted, I believe they have blood on their hands and by extention the MOG who fail to insist that their congregation shoud only donate legit funds.

What is your take?
Re: Men Of God (mog) With Blood On Their Hands! by AtheistD(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2012
Why would the mog complain when this is how they are buying their jets.

Rather than fighting corruption they are encouraging it.
Re: Men Of God (mog) With Blood On Their Hands! by Sirniyeh(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2012
True talk.

(1) (Reply)

The Bible And "The Human Touch" / Are All Sins Equal? / nairaland Chapel; Make Ur Contributions To This Sermon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.