Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How To Transfer MB On Glo Newtwork - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Transfer MB On Glo Newtwork (16380 Views)

How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2 / Pls How Do I Check My Internet Balance On Glo? / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer MB On Glo Newtwork by sexymma1(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2012
Pls i want to know if it is possible...
Re: How To Transfer MB On Glo Newtwork by Maleeq(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
Transfer data?
Re: How To Transfer MB On Glo Newtwork by sexymma1(f): 12:39am On Nov 19, 2012
Yes. Is there a possibility
Re: How To Transfer MB On Glo Newtwork by Maleeq(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2012
Do you mean, say, I have 100MB data allowance, I transfer out of it to someone else? Haven't heard of it before. Doubt its possible though.

My best guess is that you are trying to "share your internet data access" with someone else? Well, if that is it, you aren't essentially "transferring" but just "sharing".

Confirm if thats what you want, and then we can proceed on how to achieve it.
Re: How To Transfer MB On Glo Newtwork by sexymma1(f): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2012
Yes other network do share data bundles. Like etisalat and Airtel.
Re: How To Transfer MB On Glo Newtwork by Maleeq(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
If you are on any active package, visit this site:
http://hsi.glo.com/HSISelfcarePortal

This would give you an option of sharing under your active bundle. Its located on the top right corner of the page, right underneath your mobile number.

PS: The site wont open from other network connections...it has to be from glo line you are subscribed on. I don't know if there is a way of achieving sharing without visiting the site though

(1) (Reply)

The Game Shop In Nigeria Lekki Official Website / Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? / Vpn And Its Wahala!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.