Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? (1116 Views)

Why Do some Christians Hate The Old Testament / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves / Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? by holyvirgin: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
smiley
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? by k2039: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
Christians dont hate themselves,just have a problem with each others doctrine.

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of
God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the
stature of the fullness of Christ: We are bound to argue until we agree on
thesame doctrine
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? by Callotti: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
A religion of misery!
The legacy of 'The Tower of Babel"!
It is 'their curse' from their 'GOD'! cheesy
Do you see Agnostics bothering Atheists?
No. Our GODS are respectful and full of love.
UNLIKE THE GOD OF CHRISTIANS! kiss
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? by holyvirgin: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
k2039: Christians dont hate themselves,just have a problem with each others doctrine.

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of
God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the
stature of the fullness of Christ: We are bound to argue until we agree on
thesame doctrine
argue?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? by k2039: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
holyvirgin:
argue?
Ofcourse we just argue on each others doctrine not that we hate one another

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? by holyvirgin: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
smiley
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
holyvirgin:
not true! Rccg, living faith,christ embassy,etc seem to have the same doctrine and belief but they seem to hate eachother so much and you know it exists. i see so much hate here on nairaland and sometimes i wish i was not a christian.

Well u don't have to be.
If there was one holy spirit guiding u all don't u think u will all be unified and in harmony?
Doesn't this show that u are like all other human beings who face misunderstandings daily and do not have a divine being guiding them?
Doesn't this show that we all have our strenghts and weaknesses and there's nothing genuinely good or evil?
Its time u started asking urself these questions?
Its time u opened ur eyes?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
holyvirgin:
argue?

Yes! We do that to correct each other. It's scriptural. Iron sharpens Iron; it's just that some people don't agree even with scriptural evidences...they prefer church doctrines to what the Bible teaches. Smh
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
holyvirgin:
not true! Rccg, living faith,christ embassy,etc seem to have the same doctrine and belief but they seem to hate eachother so much and you know it exists. i see so much hate here on nairaland and sometimes i wish i was not a christian.

Really? Are you considering atheism? Smh

We have the right to judge and rebuke each other to avoid polluting the body of Christ; it's scriptural! I don't see that as hatred.

1 Corinthians 5:12

New Living Translation (©2007)

It isn't my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning.

Publicly, Paul rebuked Peter and accused him of hypocrisy (Galatians 2:11-21). I doubt Peter was surprised by this charge. This was Peter's reply;

2Peter 3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

For the fact that he defended Paul clearly shows that he knew Paul was right and he was wrong!
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? by Boomark(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
It is not hatred. The problem is that some are now corrupt, applying things that are not written which are contrary to the word of God.

While they discuss, ask your questions and pick the things they say which are bible based. Do not go for anything they say is a mystery. A mystery not found in the bible is a man made mystery and the work of the devil. The devil knows the bible and can interpret it the way he presented it to Christ during His temptation. The bible holds the truth about God. What is written there is enough for you.

We just have to rebuke what is not right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Of A False Prophet. / Excerpts Of A Discussion I Had With A Nairalander About God, 666, Hell Etc / Africa's Trap In Self-destruction: Christianity & Superstition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.