Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" (9841 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by greedie1(f): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2012
2 days to go..off to do a little research .
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2012
gree-die:
2 days to go..off to do a little research .
ar u one of d debaters
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2012
[/color] [color=#006600]lemme try again
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: [/color] [color=#006600]lemme try again
In between the codes and bracket
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
[/color]bt dats wat I did na,bt e get d colour way dey inbtw d codes oh [color=#990000]
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
[/color]bt dats wat I did na,bt e get d colour way dey inbtw d codes ohhh [color=#990000]
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2012
I don tire abeg,my chinko fone no gree abeg
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: I don tire abeg,my chinko fone no gree abeg
then dont worry, the judges will have to ignore the codes then. It does not affect you na.
Right cuddles, Crazyman?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2012
lol.ewoo u neva c anytin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Cuddlemii: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: [/color]bt dats wat I did na,bt e get d colour way dey inbtw d codes ohhh [color=#990000]

Sent you a pm or how to do it
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by CrazyMan(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: Is d font colour tin necessary?cos na my fone me 2 fit use ohhhh
Is very necessary...and if you're using a phone, all you have to do is to type your argument.

Once you're done, look for the change colour tab, its after the last smiley, on your right hand side, and below the other functions.

Click on it, and select the colour you wish to change to (e.g blue or red) once you selected your desired colour, a code would appear...something like this (1st half [color = #930000] [/color] 2nd half ) select the first half of the code and place it at the beginning of your argument, and the other half at the end of your argument...then click the submit button.

Your desire colour would be displayed.

If your using a laptop, then its very easy...after posting your arguments, click on CTRL+A and select all the text...after doing that, click on the change colour tab and select your desired colour...then hit on the submit button.

Your desired colour would be displayed.

You can try it now....good luck.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by CrazyMan(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: [/color]bt dats wat I did na,bt e get d colour way dey inbtw d codes ohhh [color=#990000]
You copied it wrongly...you selected on the red icon twice...click on it once, the select and cut it seperately.

The code you posted here is upside down...the [/color] should be at the end of your post, while the other [colour=#990000] should be at the begining of your post.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by CrazyMan(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: Wey my name? angry angry angry
Declear your interest if you wish to debate.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Oahray: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
see weitn cdamsel dey try since. Did dis with my fone. Just ensure the code pair doesnt appear twice.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by greatgod2012(f): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
I just tried now, hope it works?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by greatgod2012(f): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hope it works?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
greatgod2012: Hope it works?[color=#000099][/color]
are u among d debaters.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by firestar(f): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
Testing.....

Aim. Pan to the left, a little more to the right....
Lower... lower still...

Fire!

Good work.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
chineke
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
hw did u do dat?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
Chukskalidon: hw did u did dat?
correct yaself yung man embarassed
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: correct yaself yung man embarassed
y dis gal lyk to dey fall ma hand?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
okay, am about to get dis color of a thing,c'mon get it!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
yes!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
Chukskalidon: okay, am about to get dis color of a thing,c'mon get it!
I already ve,thanks 2 crazyman & crazyman,bros chop am jare kiss
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by firestar(f): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
Alright Cuddles! Who's with and against me?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
i dnt jst knw wot it is b/w u and me. Are u luking 4 an enemy.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
Please stop derailing
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
what color am I supposed to write in?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by cdamsel(f): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
firestar: Alright Cuddles! Who's with and against me?
hp I am nt against u ohhhh lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by firestar(f): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
Chukskalidon: i dnt jst knw wot it is b/w u and me. Are u luking 4 an enemy.
Please observe the proceedings.

Cuddles?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by firestar(f): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: hp I am nt against u ohhhh lipsrsealed

Why na? It'll be a lovely experience. I'll be honoured to debate with or against you my sister. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

50 Shades Of Grey Part 2 / The 5man Crew / Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.