Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (166084 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by FManX(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2015
scantee:
sorry bro for the delay, will respond to all the mails within....they are much, so always try to create time to respond to all, i will surely attend to all the mails, hope ur end is cool? Dont worry for my TM all the members of this thread must be there...@ihatenaija will be handling all orijinz bottles

Oga Scantee, hoping to hear from you.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 20, 2015
Owiii:
Good morning to you all. Please,who knows the exact and traceable address of Hilong engineering and oil service limited in portharcourt? It's urgent please.

They should have a website. Why not google it?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 20, 2015
scantee:
sorry bro for the delay, will respond to all the mails within....they are much, so always try to create time to respond to all, i will surely attend to all the mails, hope ur end is cool? Dont worry for my TM all the members of this thread must be there...@ihatenaija will be handling all orijinz bottles

Traditional Marriage? When will that take place oga? Would love to partake.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 20, 2015
wus:
Scantee no probs , when i come back from ofshore I go bring don simon,501 and Amarula with knight all for you, give me ur P.O BOX make I forward am.

You work in offshore already or currently an aspirant?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by adeval(f): 9:19pm On May 20, 2015
pls what are the prospects of someone who has (professional masters in energy and petroleum economics) in the industry..
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 20, 2015
A friend in lagos want to do his swiming certificate and I'd card in lagos, who know where he can process it and amount. I did mine in chevron in warri, he actually want to do his own in lagos.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 20, 2015
RedBenson:

You work in offshore already or currently an aspirant?
currently working in offshore.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2015
wus:
currently working in offshore.

in which state?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by jideking(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2015
@scantee I sent you an email. Awaiting your response sir.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 20, 2015
A friend in lagos want to do his swiming certificate and I'd card in lagos, who know where he can process it and amount. I did mine in chevron in warri, he actually want to do his own in lagos.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by seribroo56(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2015
Please do anybody know of ocean edge consulting , i did my HSE program there
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Candyrain(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2015
Mr. Scantee, you know I'll not let you go unless you answer me. Still waiting
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 21, 2015
what a pity,what a shame,Nigeria my country whom once offered employment to graduates immediately upon graduation @ higher instituition has now become a country where graduates earn N6000 just to keep body and soul together.Nigeria! God blessed our lands with enough resources to go round that can even make the unborn generation be a proud citizen,many has now result to stealing,ritual killings,kidnapping,armed robbery just to earn a living....graduates and non graduates are in panic struggling for survival,many turned destitutes,many turn beggers,many die from small ailments,many go into drug traficcking just to survive! Is Nigeria cursed?
Many graduates did their best in school,had sleepness nights,many could not even afford a cup of garri thus many as a student went to bed on empty stomach hoping tommorrow would be better,but here they are searching for jobs,hopes are dashed,many are frustrated,many committed suicide few contemplated suicide,many others would talk about starting a bizness and be an employer of labour,shall we steal....?.what a life,the dream to put an end to our family struggles were thwarted,yet many never gave up still hoping that their would be a light @ the end of the tunnel.
What a country.
@ all job hunting folks on this thread,i implore lets keep trying,may God bless our hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2015
Candyrain:
Mr. Scantee, you know I'll not let you go unless you answer me. Still waiting
pls bear with me will soon get back 2 everybody, currently have a lot @ hand now in the office. Thnx
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2015
jideking:
@scantee I sent you an email. Awaiting your response sir.
will get back to you soon, thatz not my official email address....so i only log-in to the account when i am a bit free, but will sure respond to all the mails. @Isaac and Kissoflife i am still in touch...@ihatenaija hope ur cool? We all waiting after May 29th to know our fate if there will still be Nairaland oo @wus i sight u.. Which is ur end? @switf...young Dr i am still in touch with realities.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 12:24am On May 22, 2015
IHate9ja1:
what a pity,what a shame,Nigeria my country whom once offered employment to graduates immediately upon graduation @ higher instituition has now become a country where graduates earn N6000 just to keep body and soul together.Nigeria! God blessed our lands with enough resources to go round that can even make the unborn generation be a proud citizen,many has now result to stealing,ritual killings,kidnapping,armed robbery just to earn a living....graduates and non graduates are in panic struggling for survival,many turned destitutes,many turn beggers,many die from small ailments,many go into drug traficcking just to survive! Is Nigeria cursed?
Many graduates did their best in school,had sleepness nights,many could not even afford a cup of garri thus many as a student went to bed on empty stomach hoping tommorrow would be better,but here they are searching for jobs,hopes are dashed,many are frustrated,many committed suicide few contemplated suicide,many others would talk about starting a bizness and be an employer of labour,shall we steal....?.what a life,the dream to put an end to our family struggles were thwarted,yet many never gave up still hoping that their would be a light @ the end of the tunnel.
What a country.
@ all job hunting folks on this thread,i implore lets keep trying,may God bless our hustle.
nice one paddi
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:42am On May 22, 2015
scantee:
nice one paddi
Am ok boss;its another friday.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
Pls guyz help me give this gal the win.. They have mentioned me a lot. (TWACI) is her ID just type (i vote Twaci cc Nljega) and like her pix thanx. Counting on u all https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final/71#33996889

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2015
@ihatenaija do the needful to that link. I trust u.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2015
If u vote 4 her just mention me there.. I wil take note of ur Id
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2015
If u vote 4 her just mention me there.. I wil take note of ur Id thanx all
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by workaholicccc(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2015
scantee:
If u vote 4 her just mention me there.. I wil take note of ur Id thanx all
just re-pm'd u boss
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
Nawa 4 u guyz kai kai see how una fall my hand eh, 25mins to go u can still make her win...
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 22, 2015
scantee:
Pls guyz help me give this gal the win.. They have mentioned me a lot. (TWACI) is her ID just type (i vote Twaci cc Nljega) and like her pix thanx. Counting on u all https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final/71#33996889
Just saw it....thread closed.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 22, 2015
scantee:
Nawa 4 u guyz kai kai see how una fall my hand eh, 25mins to go u can still make her win...
Scantee no vex, I just come online now u are in the system you know how busy we are.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2015
wus:
Scantee no vex, I just come online now u are in the system you know how busy we are.
ya i understand bro, dnt even know the d gal but she has been mentioning me pleading for support, how ur end?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 22, 2015
scantee:
ya i understand bro, dnt even know the d gal but she has been mentioning me pleading for support, how ur end?
we thank God Baba.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by thankyouJesus(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2015
I have been reading/following this thread keenly. I have a lot of questions running through my mind.
Thank God, am at the point/place.
Oga Scantee, I hail o.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 22, 2015
Boss scantee, your boi don show here o. I'll do exactly as you've said.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2015
thankyouJesus:
I have been reading/following this thread keenly. I have a lot of questions running through my mind.
Thank God, am at the point/place.
Oga Scantee, I hail o.
i comot cap boss
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
RedBenson:
Boss scantee, your boi don show here o. I'll do exactly as you've said.
cool my PA here don take note
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by thankyouJesus(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
scantee:
i comot cap boss
I am really sorry for this, but I have to. Na small boy I be o

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.