Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Trip To America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To America (3161 Views)

My Trip To Aba / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To America by gallivant: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Indianapolis - Indiana.

Re: My Trip To America by gallivant: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Indianapolis should be the African standard of a great city.Really beautiful! shocked
Re: My Trip To America by gallivant: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2012

Re: My Trip To America by Princess1982(f): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2012
I am a American not in Indianapolis but most of our city's are equally beautiful but we have our fair share of not so great cities.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To America by Princess1982(f): 12:49am On Nov 19, 2012
K
Re: My Trip To America by gallivant: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
Princess1982: I am a American not in Indianapolis but most of our city's are equally beautiful but we have our fair share of not so great cities.

Thats true.I am here for a short while but someday I will take the time and tour some cities. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To America by gallivant: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2012

Re: My Trip To America by omega25red(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
You seem to be having fun. You should come to the DC area to see buildings and monuments wink

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To America by gallivant: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2012
omega25red: You seem to be having fun. You should come to the DC area to see buildings and monuments wink

Yes I am but DC is impossible due to time constraints.DC and New York are a must on my next trip.
Re: My Trip To America by gallivant: 1:55am On Nov 21, 2012
Fort Collins - Colorado

1 Like

Re: My Trip To America by gallivant: 2:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: My Trip To America by Cocao(f): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omo! Indianapolis wey I live and I yab the town tire na him person showcase like this. I really need to start appreciating that town cry cry
Re: My Trip To America by ZINNYBANKS: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
We go touch down one day..
Re: My Trip To America by Originalsly: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nice pics..... city looks sooo clean .... and quiet .... and peaceful ... tranquil. I love this kind atmosphere... for a day ... two days max!... wayyyy too quiet for me but hey .... to each his own! Not seeing many people... nor much traffic.... was it verrrry cold? ... where else did you visit ?... restaurants? ... bars?... malls?..... post some other sites... street vendor... cows roaming the streets etc! America is really diverse... even in their cities.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa / PICTURES: All About The OBUDU Mountain Resort, Nigeria.(you Should See!!) / Getting Cairo Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.