Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

- Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (4289 Views)

Extract Data From A Website Into An Excel / Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. / How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
The Smartest and easiest way is to export those 400 data in CSV cuz the only library that reads excel in PHP is killer and a Memory Hog, then use the OpenCart API and save the data meaning you will have to run this function into OpenCart Environment, or the Hacky way monitor the Schema for OpenCart Records and create a script that reads the cvs line by line and saves to the database if you pick these method i might suggest using Command to run the script so you don't get hit by PHP Maximum time execution, if this works for you send my Hi5 in barney style to me, and am serious about it angry
Re: by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: by jaybee3(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
ggggrrrrhhhhhh
Re: by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: by jaybee3(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
bb having problems too?
Re: by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: by DualCore1: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hmmmm, this thread no reach frontpage and Jaybee enter Webmasters see am?

No naw, its not possible.

Jaybee I charge you with stalking chaircover.

No need to plead guilty or innocent, sending you to Aluu.

-------------------
@Topic
I have no experience with this e-commerce guns embarassed
Re: by yamakuza: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
i can help you for free.
Re: by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2012
OpenCart is a PHP Ecommerce Stuff,is it urgent,i assumed you knew PHP, hmmmm do you have a PHP Developer in your comapny my mail is okeowoaderemiATgmail.com i can send him some guides on how to go about it,but since this problem has arised i think its best to create an extension so that it will be part of OpenCart and all you just do is upload. or send me his email, to be frank and honest i have no Coding experience with OpenCart but since its MVC, it shouldn't be a big deal, i await your response. @Dual Core OpenCart is some E-commerce ish nothing special, if you know PHP then yow know OpenCart infact its easier to manage E-commerce without coding knowledge. (Offtopic) "Would E-Commerce of Se.x Toys move in Nigeria ?" kiss
Re: by DualCore1: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2012
chaircover: Dual core.......Grrrrrrrrrr to you too angry

And I am going to ask you the same question jaybee asked . . . bb having problems too? grin
^^ Jaybee stalk you, you stalk me. Na who I go stalk? Omawumi?
Re: by DualCore1: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2012
pc guru: (Offtopic) "Would E-Commerce of Se.x Toys move in Nigeria ?" kiss
No wink
Re: by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2012
^ you'd be shocked,my not-really babe sells them,and it moves a lot. okay back to topic. i will post some links here to assist so others can learn
Re: by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2012
Sadly OpenCart has no Developer Documentation so that will be bit tricky too.
Re: by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2012
//
Re: by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2012
OFFtopic: Omo guy u dey try, as a man I see it hard approaching women to buy intimacy gadgets,
ONTopic: I will look at it today and create an extension but am not going to lie to you, I can't promise it will be done today, but am heading to the cafe I'll download the whole Module Documentation and work on it, but I will need to get a sample of the xcel dat with only two rows in it for test. Pls send me an email so I get feedback instantly. Thanks bro.
Re: by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2012
i didn't see the (f) status okay now it makes sense Dual Core stalking you. i thought Dual Core was stalking a guy, sorry DC, am at the cafe so lemme see what holds for creating OpenCart stuff.
Re: by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Twist Necks, omo no documentation,cheatsheet,api of any sort but send that excel file to me, and use OPENCART as subject, cuz my mail is scarily packed so that way it will stand out.
Re: by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?t=81086 but look at that for the main time
Re: by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: by DualCore1: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Pcguru done use PHP tiff my babe angry

Pcguru back off,
Jaybee stand down.

angry angry angry angry
I'm so angry right now. angry
Una no fit just suffer get una own babe, it must always be my own una go wan tiff.

As for the babe, continue o.... sell me for PHP.
Re: by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 21, 2012
Re: by oweniwe(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
Eh eh. . Hilarious thread grin
Re: by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2012
Re: by DualCore1: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
Watch your sites going off one by one in seconds. angry

Seriously I'm so happy o, Sensei Yamakuza Sama is your new handyman. Walahi you are a tall sexy glass of trouble, I dunno how I survived for over a year with you.

Today is officially my Independence Day!
*dancing azonto*
Re: by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: by DualCore1: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
Yes its 3 years but the first 2 years were smooth rides.

First year: Very nice and paying client
Second year: Nice friend who occasionally needs a few programming fixes and I have to do cuz of the beautiful prospect of being her son in-law
Third year: Unofficial wife with all the problems and bugs that come with the official Wife() function.

Yamakuza, ya finished! If you get BB, ya dead and finished.

chaircover: As for my sites going down oya no vex naw
Make I no vex? We only hear of jilted women abi? ...make I show you the man version of jilted.
Re: by yamakuza: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
@ CC : haba, twas nothing nah?

@ DC : dont worry, u r still the man !
Re: by DualCore1: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
Guy stop that rough play angry
You tiff my babe for night come this afternoon dey tell me sey I'm the man.
If you know sey this thing easy like this and you had no tiffing intentions why you know just mail me the 411 make I do am for am?
Overnight you don turn to her 911 angry
Re: by yamakuza: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
^ u know as Assistant Boyfriend parole dey be na?

i was merely assisting you and her.

believe me, no one can take your place.

or you wont believe till you hear her say so abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria / Advertisement Vs Search Engine Optimization / Submit Your Sites Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.