Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:48 AM

10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant (16994 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by uzoo: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2012
1. people get up for you to sit down or have their chair in public places

2. you get your feet rubbed by your partner after a hard days work

3. You eat what ever you like without worrying about weight-loss,calorie intake ... bla bla bla.

4. Every one lifts and carries things for you including your bag.

5. New wardrobe ( except this time its 2 sizes bigger)

6. Eat as much as you want when dining at other peoples homes with out being ashamed.

7. Nag as much as you want.

8. Fake any body pain you want when you dont feel like working, cooking , cleaning or doing any chores at all.

9. You get more sleeping space on the bed including your partners pillows.

10. And if none of these works for you, just get on everybodies nerves,trust me, they'll blame it all on the pregnancy and let you have your way. grin

17 Likes

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by mogbomoya: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
very true. i sometimes miss being pregnant.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Blendy77(f): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
Lolz. Really funny. You took ur time to do this research or u're talking from experience? Most of the points are true but not all of them!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by dominique(f): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nict writeup tho I don't totally agree. Some people don't have the advantage of a caring partner and if you overeat and the foetus gets too big, you could have compliations during delivery. No 10 got me cracking grin
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by dilbert100: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
funny post.....but i guess try for most!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Iaz93: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
mogbomoya: very true. i sometimes miss being pregnant.
Lol!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Iaz93: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Women and enjoyment! Hmm
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
this is astonishing.
nice post.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Gunsound(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
Wuna no sabi hw to treat women, my wife will always be saying am d best man in world
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by MadCow1: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Built2last: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
This post is sure to gain women's credit and put a smile on their faces.however pleasant it appears to misbehave in pregnancy...am so loving being a man.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by skydeep(f): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
mogbomoya: very true. i sometimes miss being pregnant.
Seriously grin. Especially when he kissed my big tummy like his life depends on it. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Redmosquito(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
5 Disadvantages of being pregnant
1) Pain - morning, afternoon and night
2) Lots of pain
3) Loads of pain
4) Physical pain
5) Emotional pain
My list will beat the OP's list anytime grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2012

2 Likes

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by 9jaboyzm(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
LOL
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by DAvIt0(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
kinda really true
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by tnktosin(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
Am sure 8 outa 10 points above applies to my wife grin grin
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
Very true! My cousin was worse off grin
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by iyatrustee(f): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
the only time i miss being pregnant is during fuel scarcity! No station manager ever denies a long bellied lady the priviledge of buying fuel even if the cars are lined up from abj to lag! tongue But now nko? nobody send me. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by henrychubayo: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nice. Very very nice. Its true in Nigeria but it may not work in europe or america or even here in south africa.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by TippyTop(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
henrychubayo: Nice. Very very nice. Its true in Nigeria but it may not work in europe or america or even here in south africa.

Very true of Europe too and more. Its officially written on most London buses to give up your seat for the elderly, pregnant or disabbled people. Women exercise more power in Europe and America, I think the Nigerian woman is even short changed here. In Nigeria during labour, you can hear a nurse say " when you dey do the thing you dey enjoy am abi".
If a British nurse utters those words she'd be unemployed the next day.
Pregnant women enjoy priviledges no matter the country or continent, and I believe they should.

1 Like

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by seedord247(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dont try this shit with some igbo smokers.... They dont care even though the pregnant 39 months old.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by honeric01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
skydeep:
Seriously grin. Especially when he kissed my big tummy like his life depends on it. grin

Xnersis o grin grin
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Timijo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
M M M:

Come make I gave u belle undecided
You make me laf sha. U b badt guy.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by tjskii(f): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
cheesy cheesy, this is so true,especially no9,I comandeer the 4pillows and most of d bed space wen I'm pregnant,I wake up to see my husby perched precariously at d edge of d bed grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
So theres advantages? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by JoanJohnson(f): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
Lol, u are right. Dnt make pple dat aren't ready for babies start thinking of getting pregnant oooooo and then putting d guy at the edge. wink
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by buchibabe: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
I tell u. I'm feeling like a queen now.he's always allo over me ,askin me what he can do for me. I practically do nothin,just lazy about,eating,sleeping,eatin again,then watchin movies aand throwin one or two tins in my mouth from time to time. My sweetheart is now sweeter dan honey,evrytime na so so sorry I dey hear. If I cough,he will tel me sorry,if I sneeze,sorry,yawn,sorry,evrytin is sorry sorry now.

Kaii dis is d laziest bt sweetest part of my life ....dnt blame me sha,iv bn lookin for dis baby since 5yrs of marriage,and now it has finally come,OmO, na to groove d pregnancy o.

40 Likes

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
dominique: Nict writeup tho I don't totally agree. Some people don't have the advantage of a caring partner and if you overeat and the foetus gets too big, you could have compliations during delivery. No 10 got me cracking grin

How are u name sake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Reduce Fat In The Tommy / COVID-19 Update For September 23 2020 In Nigeria - (6,791 Tested) / Sonoscope Ultrasound Scan Probe Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.