Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant (17012 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by sugar001(f): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2012
Yea I loved being pregnant too. The attention, the pampering.....
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by belhomme(m): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2012
Redmosquito: 5 Disadvantages of being pregnant
1) Pain - morning, afternoon and night
2) Lots of pain
3) Loads of pain
4) Physical pain
5) Emotional pain
My list will beat the OP's list anytime grin

gbam!!! u dn kill dem moral...huah!!!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by VANENON(f): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2012
Please full stop on the eating o. After all the eating you now put to bed and start looking like your husbands mother instead of his wife. Please even when you are pregnant watch what you eat for your sake and the babys sake.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by babanne(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2012
Typical, real nigerian woman, poster. You know all the gimmicks women play.like my wife, last sunday, she made me cook and do all house chores because she's pregnant and told me she wasn't getting herself from morning to night.Womeeeeennn.They know how to get what they want.By, pretense or by naughty behaviour, once pregnant.Im sorry for the men who have to bear the brunt.

but my wife doesn't always pretend sha.I feel her pain sometimes.

Redmosquito: 5 Disadvantages of being pregnant
1) Pain - morning, afternoon and night
2) Lots of pain
3) Loads of pain
4) Physical pain
5) Emotional pain
My list will beat the OP's list anytime grin

Added to that is morning sickness.some will have it for three months, some throughout the pregnancy period.It has some remedy though. Check out this post for remedies.
https://www.nairaland.com/1105406/home-made-natural-remedy-morning-sickness
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by dnawah(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2012
I totaly disagree with number 3.there are some things u cannot eat too much,if not ur baby with be too fat for u to push.if i lie ask ur doc.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by fluffybaby(f): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2012
buchibabe: I tell u. I'm feeling like a queen now.he's always allo over me ,askin me what he can do for me. I practically do nothin,just lazy about,eating,sleeping,eatin again,then watchin movies aand throwin one or two tins in my mouth from time to time. My sweetheart is now sweeter dan honey,evrytime na so so sorry I dey hear. If I cough,he will tel me sorry,if I sneeze,sorry,yawn,sorry,evrytin is sorry sorry now.

Kaii dis is d laziest bt sweetest part of my life ....dnt blame me sha,iv bn lookin for dis baby since 5yrs of marriage,and now it has finally come,OmO, na to groove d pregnancy o.

Praaaaiiiseeeeee God!!! Hmm you go born am and e go survive and two more go follow. Oya make I join oga pet you too. "Sorry". What can I do for you, feet rub? Back rub, hand rub or bum rub? Did you just sneeze? "Sorry".

1 Like

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by sweettweet: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
uzoo: 1. people get up for you to sit down or have their chair in public places

2. you get your feet rubbed by your partner after a hard days work

3. You eat what ever you like without worrying about weight-loss,calorie intake ... bla bla bla.

4. Every one lifts and carries things for you including your bag.

5. New wardrobe ( except this time its 2 sizes bigger)

6. Eat as much as you want when dining at other peoples homes with out being ashamed.

7. Nag as much as you want.

8. Fake any body pain you want when you dont feel like working, cooking , cleaning or doing any chores at all.

9. You get more sleeping space on the bed including your partners pillows.

10. And if none of these works for you, just get on everybodies nerves,trust me, they'll blame it all on the pregnancy and let you have your way. grin

u r very correct. If not for the stress that comes in after the baby comes, I won't mind getting pregnant every other year
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by fluffybaby(f): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Keep dreaming. Pregnancy has no advantage. Its not easy to be pregnant at all. The only consolation is when you hold your baby in your arms.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by meetmal03(f): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Increase your chances of taking in by creating a conducive environment in your womb for the baby to thrive in.
Are you pregnant already and need a complete supply of all the nutrients including folic acid for your unborn child?

Then you need Naturemade parental Multi + Dha softgel.

Nature Made Prenatal plus DHA Liquid SoftGel combines all of the key nutrients from a prenatal multivitamin with 200 mg DHA into ONE SINGLE SOFTGEL

Helps to support a healthy pregnancy and the baby’s development

Only one softgel a day has all the nutrients that you need.

You dont need to take any other thing till you give birth .
It is made in USA.

5 months supply is for 8000 naira saving you money that you would have used for pregnacare for 5 months.

To get one, go to the Nigerian supplier site www.mifant.com and get a bottle.
Text: 08104323941
Whatsapp: +447423097893

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by tck2000(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Reduce Fat In The Tommy / Is There Another Way To Eliminate Pregnancy Besides Abortion ? / COVID-19 Update For September 23 2020 In Nigeria - (6,791 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.