Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) (20498 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by ceejayluv(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Award for the biggest pile of $hit religious propaganda in the history of humanity goes to.........
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by AZeD1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
Does anybody have a link to where i can watch super ted and Voltron?
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by bokohalal(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
There is no great country that is religious. Religion is the reason Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Madukaele(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dis is just sick and fake. Guys don't believe dis. All d devil what's is to make Christians live a frustrated life. No life of fun. U can't watch film, u can't watch cartoons , u can't do any tin fun.
All am saying is watching cartoon isn't bad , neither watching film or listening to music but nevaever d less b selective in doing so. As some films, cartoons and song r not right and should b avoided.

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Reptyle(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
I don't believe the story about children been in hell for throwing tantrums and basically been children. But we really need to pay careful attention to what our children watch on TV because there is a lot of unwholesome stuff on air these days. Whether we believe it or not, TV is one of the major ways of conditioning the minds of children.

My kids are 5 and 3 and they grew up watching Cbeebies and Disney Juniour. I must say that it did a lot to improve them intellectually. I however, recently began to allow them watch Cartoon Network and I immediately began to notice negative changes. It started with the coarse language and harsh words, to the aggressive rough play while trying to emulate various cartoon characters and "super heroes." The recent and most disturbing aspect is their reluctance to sleep alone in their room with the lights off. They would always ask for an adult to be with them till they sleep off and if they wake up within the night and discover they are back in their own room alone, they'll dash into our room or begin to cry.

That may not sound like much but it is worrisome to me because these same kids have always slept in their own room right from Day 1 until recently when they began to be exposed to these weird cartoons. Its back to Cbeebies and Disney Juniour now for me. Basically, be care ful what your children watch.

6 Likes

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by rodeo0070(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Bond008(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
people aint ready to listen to the truth. @op, GOD bless you jor. take it or leave it thats the simple truth. Only true believers knows. *may GOD save you all*
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by UNLEASHED(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Angelica Elizabeth? I thought you're a p0rn star? Maybe not undecided
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Clemzy16(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Op must be high on mariguana. I'm a christian but seriously religion has eaten the brains of Nigerian youth. No wonder we keep progressive backward.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by vanminister: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
EIGHT YEAR OLD IS NOT YET REACH THE AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY.

IMAGINE IF I HAD DIED @ 8 WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING OR HEARD THE GOSPEL MESSAGE?

WHEN I DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND SIN OR NO WHAT ADULTS ARE TALKING ABOUT?

EVEN SOME ADULTS AT 20 DO NOT HAVE AN IDEA OF THE GOSPEL OR THE BIBLE EVEN WHEN THEY READ THE BIBLE FOR EXAMS!

8 YEAR OLD, COMMON, DONT LET ME SCREAM! GOD IS MORE JUST THAN MEN. EVEN THE WORST OF MEN WOULD THINK TWICE

BEFORE THEY PUNISH THE CHILDREN HOW MUCH MORE OUR GOD, FOR ALL ETERNITY?

EVEN THE KIDS OF UNBELIEVERS LIKE THE MUSLIMS, HINDUS, BHUDDIST, IF THEY DIE BEFORE THE AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY,

THEY WILL BE WELCOME INTO HEAVEN BECAUSE THE BLOOD OF CHRIST WAS SHED FOR THEM IN THEIR IGNORANCE. WHILE WE WERE YET SINNERS, CHRIST DIED FOR THE

UNGODLY...... CHILDREN ARE GODLY AND HAVE IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS, BUT UNTIL THEY SHOVE IT OFF DUE TO LACK OF TEACHING, ENVIRONMENT,

THEY REMAIN SAINTS NO MATTER THEIR BACKGROUND. EVEN MORE HOLIER THAN SOME M O G 's!

YOUR OWN FALSE CHRIST OR ALLAH MAY SEND AN 8 YEAR OLD TO HELL BUT NOT THE CHRIST OF THE BIBLE.

WHAT SAY YOU? HOW READEST THOU?
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by iAMsuccess(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
I hate all these crap abt end time & hell, its so pathetic
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by leonshom(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
Its like yu sef wan go hell, naa u dey see hell, naa dsame u dey see Jesus, naa u also c pikin wey won enta hell, ekewnsu / mayb naa u be d evil sef !

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by larrymoore(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
The op hs won. She wanted attention n u ar giving her. For me, l check out.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
stankezzy: u are very foolish,d'nt argue what u d'nt know.after doing what ever u want and eating,smoking,drinking,carrying wemen ,as u want.u d'nt know that some people spend their time praying.a local possesd little boy was done deliverave to,he talked about this demons and discribed them ,when the catoon films wad brought it is found that it is the names the boy mentioned they are called.mind u that this boy is a local boy from deep village that does not have avess to catoons.better go and read rebeker browns book.she is an american preacher and u know america verifys every thing.they will bring letest catoon that is not yet released and he will name all the catoob actors which will be verified wen the voice is put and cheked.it is not every thing that is joke,this word is misterous.

And you must be more stupid than the op and ganja inspired angelica.You mean to tell mi that God ll torture a kid for watching cartoons?
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by deebrain(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
chukwudi44: @op
You must be very high on ganja.it is because of people like you that atheists make fun of our religion.

U have taken the words out of my mouth. Exactly what i was pondering about.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by tevinsolt: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
kids who have not yet reach the age of accountability are not going to hell......to whom much is giving is to whom much is expected
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Anyi3(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
I can do nothing to the poster but if this kid catches you eh

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Anyi3(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
learnonemusical: LEARN ONE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT. Learn keyb, guitar, VIOLIN, SAX, Free Handout, from NOVEMBER - DECEMBER, CALL 0809 430 9588.
is your deal valid in abuja or owerri?
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by negbenebor(f): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
You guys are forgetting the part that says as long as the child knows between good and bad then can decide where to go.any message of salvation you hear will judge you on that day.cant they watch bible cartoon must it be ben 10 and the rest.mind what your children watch.

2 Likes

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
virtuoso01: I do not know whether to believe this story or not.

But I know for a fact that many of these cartoons are very demonic and filled with hidden demonic signs and messages.

I challenge any one who is open minded to dig a little deeper into what I have said.

you must be talking about subliminal messages.

WATCH THIS VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73fCLx-mFLg
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by beetg: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
Why are we like this (we black) your child is watching cartoon n u say she is going to HELL. Abeg how many HEAVEN we get? God get different one for white people? N another for black? God help us. My 8 month old enjoy disney junior with all there cartoons.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by kodified(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
Don Xavi: Sometimes last year, I witnessed the deliverance of little boy of about nine years old, who happened to be a Pastors child. This incident happened at the Synagogue Church of all Nation during the mass prayer. This little boy started manifesting in a strange way, behaving like a wild lion, trying to attack people in the congregation.The man of God started to ask him some questions as it is habitual in the SCOAN during deliverance. The spirits confessed that they are many spirits occupying the little boys body, and that they have come to destroy him.They were asked how they got access into the boy. Their answer was through CARTOON. The boy was later delivered by the man of God.

During his testimony time, this little boy said many things that corroborates with the Ops story. He said he was addicted to watching cartoons, to an extent that he stayed up to six to seven hours daily watching cartoon. He narrated that one day after watching some cartoons, he went to bed and in his dream he saw the same characters he watched in the those cartoons. some of those characters were lions and others were other cartoon characters. They appeared to him and took him to their kingdom where they initiated him, and from that day on, he started seeing them daily whenever he slept.

THE EFFECT IN THE PHYSICAL AS NARRATED BY THE BOYS FATHER( Pastor)

The boys father narrated that the little boy was becoming very stubborn lately, and that he even challenged him and the mother, showing some trends of violence in his behavior. As a pastor he explained that he got into prayers to see if he could deliver the little boy, but when he saw that he could not deliver his boy, he resorted to take him to the SCOAN for deliverance; and thank God the boy was delivered.

Many people out here may laugh over this story, but i would advice the spiritual mined to take this very serious because Satan is actually using every possible means to win souls to himself. We should not be ignorant of his devices. Parents should be sure of the contents their children watch on Television. They should also be prayerful over their little ones.

YOU ARE NOT WELL. YOU NEED TO STOP GOING TO THAT CHURCH B4 THEY MAKE U CRAZY
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by mikron(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
NA SO UNA GO LAUGH ENTER HELL. THIS WAS A REVELATION GIVEN TO ANGELICA, I READ THE FULL TEXT AND I HAVE ONE OF HER VIDEO. THIS IS REAL. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by chreldb(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
I've read the book where th OP extracted that from. The author seemed somewhat insane. There was a part she wrote that she saw Micheal Jackson and demons were tormenting him and flogging him. And anytime anyone on earth sings his song he gets double dosage of flames from the fire or something like that. Anyways I did not buy her story one bit it was just too psychotic.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
highyo: As we left that part of hell Jesus told me, "I want to show you something else...There are also children in this place." And I replied, “Children in this place, Lord? Why are there children here? Your Word says, 'let the children to come unto Me, and do not stop them: for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these." (Matthew 19:14) Jesus replied, "Daughter, it's true, of such is the kingdom of Heaven, but that child must come to Me, for he who comes to Me I will not throw out."(John 6:37) Instantly, the Lord showed me an eight year old boy being tormented in fire. The boy cried, "Lord have mercy of me, take me out of this place, I don't want to be here!" He kept crying and screaming. I saw demons around this boy that resembled cartoon figures. There was Dragon Balls Z, Ben 10, Pokémon, Doral, etc. "Lord, why is this boy here?" Jesus showed me a large screen of this boy's life. I saw how he would spend all of his time in front of the TV, watching these cartoons.

Jesus said, "Daughter, these animated cartoons, those movies, those soap operas that are seen daily on TV are satan's instruments to destroy humanity...Look, Daughter how this came to be." I saw how the boy was rebellious and disobedient toward his parents. When his parents talked to him, he would run away, throwing things and disobeying them. After this happened, a car ran over him and ended his life. Jesus told me, "Ever since then, he has been in this place."

I looked at the boy as he was being tormented. Jesus said, "Daughter, go and tell parents to instruct their child as is written in My Word. (Proverbs 22:6)" The Word of God is real, it tells us to correct a child with the rod, but not every moment, only when the child has been disobedient to his parents. (Proverbs 22:15)

The Lord told me something that is very sad and very painful. He said, "Daughter, there are many children in this place because of animated cartoons, because of rebellion."

I asked Him, "Lord, why are animated cartoons to blame for this?" And He explained, "Because they are demons that carry rebellion, disobedience, bitterness and hatred to children; and other demons enter these children, so that they do not do good things, but do that which is bad: whatever children see on TV, they want to do in reality."

Hell exists, hell is real, and even children must decide with whom they will go. I said, “Lord, tell me, why are there children in this place?" And Jesus answered,

"Once children have knowledge that there is a heaven and a hell, then they have a place to choose."

My name is Angelica Elizabeth
I am 18

Op i read dat book a long time ago n considered d whole thing to b total madness. especially d part where she said her pastor told her to get ready, dat she would die. also dat the Holy Spirit would come to their house n she would ask Him to have a sit and they would b chatting. d damsel must b highly possessed u know.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by decepticos(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
Knowledge is key its use Power. Positive or negative, like or dislike? I don't have too much to mention except i'v always watched cartoons, i'll name a few
danger mouse, scooby doo, voultron, biker mice, silverhawks, dodo the kid 4rm outer space, tom and jerry, alot of marvel animations, alot of DC animations, Afro samurai, The boondocks, and of resent animes i.e Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tail, Blood +, FMA, e.t.c.
I'v always seen them as an exposure to diff cultures, the first place i heard the word mutation was marvel's xmen (though exageratted), or even knowledge of utopia(exmachine) or even d opposite 'dystopia'. Funny enough i havent picked up a blade or gun yet nor has any of my sibs. Cartoons could b negative but by a long mile and when u even think of it there are xtian or islamic or even buddist animated cartoons how come those were not mentiond at all. My prayer is the most high open our eyes so we don't fall for the false prophets cos they seem to be getting very skillfull.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by NEROSKY(m): 12:53am On Nov 20, 2012
we must not disregard this..who said this might be on point!
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by free2ryhme: 1:08am On Nov 20, 2012
A lot of you has tag this post as foolishness but remember God's foolish is wiser than mens wisdom and even all of ya rubbish ya posting here
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 20, 2012
free2ryhme: A lot of you has tag this post as foolishness but remember God's foolish is wiser than mens wisdom and even all of ya rubbish ya posting here
Oh, I didn't think you knew God.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 20, 2012
harkindele: i hope BLEACH wasnt listed there!!! shocked
Kurosaki ichigo is a demon hybrid! Ever since he started using the dark getsuga tensho! He is possesed by that white hollow demon that looks like his reverse mirror-image.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judah 1: World’s First Christian Airline Set To Launch / Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! / 2018 Prophecies By Rev. Charles Adebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.