Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) (20461 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by highyo: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
As we left that part of hell Jesus told me, "I want to show you something else...There are also children in this place." And I replied, “Children in this place, Lord? Why are there children here? Your Word says, 'let the children to come unto Me, and do not stop them: for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these." (Matthew 19:14) Jesus replied, "Daughter, it's true, of such is the kingdom of Heaven, but that child must come to Me, for he who comes to Me I will not throw out."(John 6:37) Instantly, the Lord showed me an eight year old boy being tormented in fire. The boy cried, "Lord have mercy of me, take me out of this place, I don't want to be here!" He kept crying and screaming. I saw demons around this boy that resembled cartoon figures. There was Dragon Balls Z, Ben 10, Pokémon, Doral, etc. "Lord, why is this boy here?" Jesus showed me a large screen of this boy's life. I saw how he would spend all of his time in front of the TV, watching these cartoons.

Jesus said, "Daughter, these animated cartoons, those movies, those soap operas that are seen daily on TV are satan's instruments to destroy humanity...Look, Daughter how this came to be." I saw how the boy was rebellious and disobedient toward his parents. When his parents talked to him, he would run away, throwing things and disobeying them. After this happened, a car ran over him and ended his life. Jesus told me, "Ever since then, he has been in this place."

I looked at the boy as he was being tormented. Jesus said, "Daughter, go and tell parents to instruct their child as is written in My Word. (Proverbs 22:6)" The Word of God is real, it tells us to correct a child with the rod, but not every moment, only when the child has been disobedient to his parents. (Proverbs 22:15)

The Lord told me something that is very sad and very painful. He said, "Daughter, there are many children in this place because of animated cartoons, because of rebellion."

I asked Him, "Lord, why are animated cartoons to blame for this?" And He explained, "Because they are demons that carry rebellion, disobedience, bitterness and hatred to children; and other demons enter these children, so that they do not do good things, but do that which is bad: whatever children see on TV, they want to do in reality."

Hell exists, hell is real, and even children must decide with whom they will go. I said, “Lord, tell me, why are there children in this place?" And Jesus answered,

"Once children have knowledge that there is a heaven and a hell, then they have a place to choose."

My name is Angelica Elizabeth
I am 18

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
@op
You must be very high on ganja.it is because of people like you that atheists make fun of our religion.

30 Likes

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Rich4god(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
lol... grin grin grin grin grin Ben 10 ko Avayar ni...
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2012

Stuffs like this make me angry...arrant nonsense.

*goes back to watching Naruto*

10 Likes

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
I comment no reserve
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Revolva(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
Look the poster is just trying to let you know what he read or saw on some other blog its is not as if he buys the idea or supports it - ok so don't blame d poster
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by MadCow1: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
This is the OP 15 minutes before opening this thread...

9 Likes

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
No comment...im in no position to judge no one...

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by MadCow1: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by elliottibanga(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
highyo: As we left that part of hell Jesus told me, "I want to show you something else...There are also children in this place." And I replied, “Children in this place, Lord? Why are there children here? Your Word says, 'let the children to come unto Me, and do not stop them: for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these." (Matthew 19:14) Jesus replied, "Daughter, it's true, of such is the kingdom of Heaven, but that child must come to Me, for he who comes to Me I will not throw out."(John 6:37) Instantly, the Lord showed me an eight year old boy being tormented in fire. The boy cried, "Lord have mercy of me, take me out of this place, I don't want to be here!" He kept crying and screaming. I saw demons around this boy that resembled cartoon figures. There was Dragon Balls Z, Ben 10, Pokémon, Doral, etc. "Lord, why is this boy here?" Jesus showed me a large screen of this boy's life. I saw how he would spend all of his time in front of the TV, watching these cartoons.

Jesus said, "Daughter, these animated cartoons, those movies, those soap operas that are seen daily on TV are satan's instruments to destroy humanity...Look, Daughter how this came to be." I saw how the boy was rebellious and disobedient toward his parents. When his parents talked to him, he would run away, throwing things and disobeying them. After this happened, a car ran over him and ended his life. Jesus told me, "Ever since then, he has been in this place."

I looked at the boy as he was being tormented. Jesus said, "Daughter, go and tell parents to instruct their child as is written in My Word. (Proverbs 22:6)" The Word of God is real, it tells us to correct a child with the rod, but not every moment, only when the child has been disobedient to his parents. (Proverbs 22:15)

The Lord told me something that is very sad and very painful. He said, "Daughter, there are many children in this place because of animated cartoons, because of rebellion."

I asked Him, "Lord, why are animated cartoons to blame for this?" And He explained, "Because they are demons that carry rebellion, disobedience, bitterness and hatred to children; and other demons enter these children, so that they do not do good things, but do that which is bad: whatever children see on TV, they want to do in reality."

Hell exists, hell is real, and even children must decide with whom they will go. I said, “Lord, tell me, why are there children in this place?" And Jesus answered,

"Once children have knowledge that there is a heaven and a hell, then they have a place to choose."

My name is Angelica Elizabeth
I am 18

This above post can cause brain cancer! Please avoid!

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by phemieojelabi: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Na lie.Cartoon is an eye opener 4 kids
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by ochukoccna: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ben10 is currently running on Cartoon Network now embarassed embarassed
And to think I'm watching it cool cool
Hmmn!
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Pangea: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
Lol
My daughter go vex o!
She can't do without her Dora the explorer o!
Lol
Sniper no sniping!
Pulease
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by tomsongz(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
buhahahahahahahahahaha...op u dan dey smoke mexican canabis again ba...who be dat ur dealer self make u hook me up coz d weed wai i dey take no dey strong enough 2 make me hilucinate

2 Likes

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by obithegreat(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dont just dismiss this story just like that! Ask certain questions like, "could this be possible?", has it ever happened?", "are there proofs?". That humans dont breath under water without help doesnt mean that other creatures cant!!! Dont be quick at calling what people say rubbish because they might actually be telling the truth from their point of view!!!

15 Likes

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by freecocoa(f): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
What kind of rubbish is this?
I've seen lots of rubbish in this place but this one takes the cake.
Na wa o.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by cold(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Chai!These people don come again o!Religion is a joke i swear down

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by 9jauk: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Weird dude;i can't be ask to read ur crappy tory
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Smartjeezy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Message from jesus:My Daughter Yaba Left Please...
Work of 2much alomo and indomine noodles...
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
I do not know whether to believe this story or not.

But I know for a fact that many of these cartoons are very demonic and filled with hidden demonic signs and messages.

I challenge any one who is open minded to dig a little deeper into what I have said.

9 Likes

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by ibehenryrocket(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
I grew up watching voltron & d rest & I am psychologically ok. D writer obviously didn't play well grin growing up, maybe was 4rm a staunch deeper life family. Abeg free kids & their Ben Ten b4 dey decend on u.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Iaz93: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
What if they watch the cartoon and they don't exhibit rebellion? Dem go still roast for hell ko? Heaven go empty be dat na... Even real pastors dey watch cartoon. SMH
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
noted.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by patuwa2(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
The same Angelica Elizabeth also comdemned the Pope in her book. She claim to see the Pope rotting in hell and she never saw all those pastors that commit attrocities by poissoning themselves and their church members to death. I hate such deceptions above. And she is even referencing the bible to backup her condemnation of cartoons!

2 Likes

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by prettiest1(f): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
obithegreat: Dont just dismiss this story just like that! Ask certain questions like, "could this be possible?", has it ever happened?", "are there proofs?". That humans dont breath under water without help doesnt mean that other creatures cant!!! Dont be quick at calling what people say rubbish because they might actually be telling the truth from their point of view!!!

You're just so on point. A message like this shouldn't be ignored, the poster might be telling the truth.
Lord have mercy on me and my family.

6 Likes

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by sebyluv(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
Utter rubbish from a girl on Latin ganja grin cheesy and posted by a jobless Yaba Lefted candidate.
Next post pls
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Iaz93: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
END TIME - So many false yarnz.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
chukwudi44: @op
You must be very high on ganja.it is because of people like you that atheists make fun of our religion.
Don't mind that another brainwashed religionist hating on kids!

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by dilbert100: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Leadn(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
shocked This has got to be the biggest crap of the year! undecided angry

Everybody turning pastors, everybody seeing visions! These peeps are degrading religion to shreds! it's saddening!
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Iaz93: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
prettiest1:

You're just so on point. A message like this shouldn't be ignored, the poster might be telling the truth.
Lord have mercy on me and my family.
and me too oh...hehe
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by markus1133: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
depends on which cartoons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian? / Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" / Can A Christian Work At A Brewery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.