Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) (20496 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by shizzlin: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
Make una no swallow op na. Shei he's just reportn wot he read ni. I've also hrd it before oh.I listened to it on one website like that, wud post wen I remember. I think d girl's name was angelica zambrano. I was shocked too wen I heard it.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by slash427(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
obithegreat: Dont just dismiss this story just like that! Ask certain questions like, "could this be possible?", has it ever happened?", "are there proofs?". That humans dont breath under water without help doesnt mean that other creatures cant!!! Dont be quick at calling what people say rubbish because they might actually be telling the truth from their point of view!!!
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by trent9002(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
B!tch please

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by slash427(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
Who has ever being to heaven or Hell...came back to tell his story or ordeal there...
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by vexx: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
Its suppose to be a big joke to the unbelievers or what do u expect when
Sex mudere vampire bloodlust and revenge is all Hollywood can boast of,
Behind these immoral movies are functioning elemental spirit that will make
Sure the movie influence u directly or indirectly..yet Hollywood is yet
To release movie based on biblical scripture from genesis to revalation,a
seasonal movie just like Spartacus and spartan....I think there is more to it than
Just a big joke.feel free to believe whatever u like u will find out when u are dead...
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by trent9002(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
vexx :
seasonal movie just like Spartacus and spartan....I think there is more to it than
Just a big joke.feel free to believe whatever u like u will find out when u are dead...
How can you be so stupid?
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
vexx :
You never list something below PG13 or cartoon. You too are furious religionist trying to twist the topic without seeing between the lines.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Francheezy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Fa-k

D!z duNG !z staLE

NÅRÜTΘ, Wnt lead u 2 HΞLL
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by yahwehreigns: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
Bros, hell and heaven is real. Dia is surely life afta death. Jesus is real nt jst a philosophy or a myth.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Kingzyice(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:

Stuffs like this make me angry...arrant nonsense.

*goes back to watching Naruto*
season? grin
ItsModella:

season?
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
yahwehreigns: Bros, hell and heaven is real. Dia is surely life afta death. Jesus is real nt jst a philosophy or a myth.
Pssh, nobody is talking about that. What we're talking about is why watching cartoons is a ticket to hell...like wtf?
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Kingzyice: season? grin season?
*whispers*

I don't watch Naruto o, that was just for effect,you get? grin grin
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by nosagold(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Thou I don't like watching cartoons right from d ┼iϻe I was stil a kid, I don't think ther is any evil in cartoon movies
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by vexx: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
I will refere the arrogant ignorant ones to a book by rick Joyner titled
Final quest ,its an eye opener .
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by greatgod2012(f): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Somebody to pls explain to me, why i should believe this Poo

i dont know what xtianity is turning into, well im convinced dt im a child of God, im saved,and dt settles it, i cant be intimidated.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by yumsty: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
highyo: As we left that part of hell Jesus told me, "I want to show you something else...There are also children in this place." And I replied, “Children in this place, Lord? Why are there children here? Your Word says, 'let the children to come unto Me, and do not stop them: for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these." (Matthew 19:14) Jesus replied, "Daughter, it's true, of such is the kingdom of Heaven, but that child must come to Me, for he who comes to Me I will not throw out."(John 6:37) Instantly, the Lord showed me an eight year old boy being tormented in fire. The boy cried, "Lord have mercy of me, take me out of this place, I don't want to be here!" He kept crying and screaming. I saw demons around this boy that resembled cartoon figures. There was Dragon Balls Z, Ben 10, Pokémon, Doral, etc. "Lord, why is this boy here?" Jesus showed me a large screen of this boy's life. I saw how he would spend all of his time in front of the TV, watching these cartoons.

Jesus said, "Daughter, these animated cartoons, those movies, those soap operas that are seen daily on TV are satan's instruments to destroy humanity...Look, Daughter how this came to be." I saw how the boy was rebellious and disobedient toward his parents. When his parents talked to him, he would run away, throwing things and disobeying them. After this happened, a car ran over him and ended his life. Jesus told me, "Ever since then, he has been in this place."

I looked at the boy as he was being tormented. Jesus said, "Daughter, go and tell parents to instruct their child as is written in My Word. (Proverbs 22:6)" The Word of God is real, it tells us to correct a child with the rod, but not every moment, only when the child has been disobedient to his parents. (Proverbs 22:15)

The Lord told me something that is very sad and very painful. He said, "Daughter, there are many children in this place because of animated cartoons, because of rebellion."

I asked Him, "Lord, why are animated cartoons to blame for this?" And He explained, "Because they are demons that carry rebellion, disobedience, bitterness and hatred to children; and other demons enter these children, so that they do not do good things, but do that which is bad: whatever children see on TV, they want to do in reality."

Hell exists, hell is real, and even children must decide with whom they will go. I said, “Lord, tell me, why are there children in this place?" And Jesus answered,

"Once children have knowledge that there is a heaven and a hell, then they have a place to choose."

My name is Angelica Elizabeth
I am 18
try tellin dis story in a church.i think it ll be more appreciated there.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Kingzyice(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:
*whispers*

I don't watch Naruto o, that was just for effect,you get? grin grin
yep! And btw..am a naruto addict. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by ayobase(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
virtuoso01: I do not know whether to believe this story or not.

But I know for a fact that many of these cartoons are very demonic and filled with hidden demonic signs and messages.

I challenge any one who is open minded to dig a little deeper into what I have said.

Of course, the spirits of immorality, disobedience and stubbornness are being planted in the lives of these children right from their childhood without consent of the parents....don't ask me how....you will know if u watch cartoon well.
People laughing the OP, Im sure most of ypu didn't read the post, but the title before commenting.
Op didnt say Cartoon sent these children to hell, but practising what they saw/observed from them....how will a child playing Tom and Jerry make heaven.
Pls, Im not talking to those that believe not in heaven and hell......U do not need to quote me or refer to me when posting ur views pls!
Allow your children to watch cartoon, watch with them sometimes to know which and which are taboos in the house!
Not only for the children, but the adults also....watching mojo alone is a sin let alone of practising....what do you learn and put into use from the movies/films/series you have been watching....check deeply!

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
Who is Angelica Elizabeth? And how many of her "visions" can be corroborated?
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Youngzedd(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:
Pssh, nobody is talking about that. What we're talking about is why watching cartoons is a ticket to hell...like wtf?

Not only cartoon was mentioned.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Youngzedd(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
ayobase:

Of course, the spirits of immorality, disobedience and stubbornness are being planted in the lives of these children right from their childhood without consent of the parents....don't ask me how....you will know if u watch cartoon well.
People laughing the OP, Im sure most of ypu didn't read the post, but the title before commenting.
Op didnt say Cartoon sent these children to hell, but practising what they saw/observed from them....how will a child playing Tom and Jerry make heaven.
Pls, Im not talking to those that believe not in heaven and hell......U do not need to quote me or refer to me when posting ur views pls!
Allow your children to watch cartoon, watch with them sometimes to know which and which are taboos in the house!
Not only for the children, but the adults also....watching mojo alone is a sin let alone of practising....what do you learn and put into use from the movies/films/series you have been watching....check deeply!

Seconded.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by stankezzy: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
chukwudi44: @op
You must be very high on ganja.it is because of people like you that atheists make fun of our religion.
u are very foolish,d'nt argue what u d'nt know.after doing what ever u want and eating,smoking,drinking,carrying wemen ,as u want.u d'nt know that some people spend their time praying.a local possesd little boy was done deliverave to,he talked about this demons and discribed them ,when the catoon films wad brought it is found that it is the names the boy mentioned they are called.mind u that this boy is a local boy from deep village that does not have avess to catoons.better go and read rebeker browns book.she is an american preacher and u know america verifys every thing.they will bring letest catoon that is not yet released and he will name all the catoob actors which will be verified wen the voice is put and cheked.it is not every thing that is joke,this word is misterous.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by favouryemmy: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
I believe this could be true. When u c d aggressiveness in some of these cartoon, u will know that they can make children follow suit. Children do more of what they see and not what you tell them to do.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by fuelsaver: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
No doubt hell has many candidates here since their minds have been blinded not to see nor acknowledge the truth. Brother keep posting information like this. Let those who are wise heed the warnings. That's what makes most children of the rich without the word of Christ so rebellion and devilish in charater because they learnt them through demonic cartoons.

highyo: As we left that part of hell Jesus told me, "I want to show you something else...There are also children in this place." And I replied, “Children in this place, Lord? Why are there children here? Your Word says, 'let the children to come unto Me, and do not stop them: for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these." (Matthew 19:14) Jesus replied, "Daughter, it's true, of such is the kingdom of Heaven, but that child must come to Me, for he who comes to Me I will not throw out."(John 6:37) Instantly, the Lord showed me an eight year old boy being tormented in fire. The boy cried, "Lord have mercy of me, take me out of this place, I don't want to be here!" He kept crying and screaming. I saw demons around this boy that resembled cartoon figures. There was Dragon Balls Z, Ben 10, Pokémon, Doral, etc. "Lord, why is this boy here?" Jesus showed me a large screen of this boy's life. I saw how he would spend all of his time in front of the TV, watching these cartoons.

Jesus said, "Daughter, these animated cartoons, those movies, those soap operas that are seen daily on TV are satan's instruments to destroy humanity...Look, Daughter how this came to be." I saw how the boy was rebellious and disobedient toward his parents. When his parents talked to him, he would run away, throwing things and disobeying them. After this happened, a car ran over him and ended his life. Jesus told me, "Ever since then, he has been in this place."

I looked at the boy as he was being tormented. Jesus said, "Daughter, go and tell parents to instruct their child as is written in My Word. (Proverbs 22:6)" The Word of God is real, it tells us to correct a child with the rod, but not every moment, only when the child has been disobedient to his parents. (Proverbs 22:15)

The Lord told me something that is very sad and very painful. He said, "Daughter, there are many children in this place because of animated cartoons, because of rebellion."

I asked Him, "Lord, why are animated cartoons to blame for this?" And He explained, "Because they are demons that carry rebellion, disobedience, bitterness and hatred to children; and other demons enter these children, so that they do not do good things, but do that which is bad: whatever children see on TV, they want to do in reality."

Hell exists, hell is real, and even children must decide with whom they will go. I said, “Lord, tell me, why are there children in this place?" And Jesus answered,

"Once children have knowledge that there is a heaven and a hell, then they have a place to choose."

My name is Angelica Elizabeth
I am 18

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by lynton(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
You are simply an accredited liar and joker. Pls get A̶̲̥̅ job.
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by AVmonster: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
you guyz are sick for actually supporting/believing this... angry angry angry
What will could ever justify an 8 year old child to suffer like that.. lipsrsealed
If God was truly going to do that I would never serve Him... The people that support this have 0 marality...
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by dasdexter(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:

guy i feel u, uchiha madara tinz abeg i dun taya 4 hell stories(although its true)
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by rilla64: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Wetin una go talk about Soundicity, Music-Africa, MTV- Base, Channel O and those "shake up ya bum bum" music videos?
Even choir dey dance Alingo, Kukuere and Azonto for my church yesterday. Sign of the times
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by dhanmccoy: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
So the God who I've been taught from birth is loving and kind hearted would send an 8yr old boy who doesn't know his left from right to roast for eternity because he enjoyed Ben 10 when alive? And a 6 year old because she loved Dora The Explorer?
Not my God. Nonsense. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Femmymata2(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
If God can throw an eight year old into hell fire to be tormented forever. I will prefer to rot in hell alongside those kids than be in heaven with that monster. Then expect another coup in new heaven, satan almost succeeded the last time
Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by DonXavi(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sometimes last year, I witnessed the deliverance of little boy of about nine years old, who happened to be a Pastors child. This incident happened at the Synagogue Church of all Nation during the mass prayer. This little boy started manifesting in a strange way, behaving like a wild lion, trying to attack people in the congregation.The man of God started to ask him some questions as it is habitual in the SCOAN during deliverance. The spirits confessed that they are many spirits occupying the little boys body, and that they have come to destroy him.They were asked how they got access into the boy. They answered that they got into him through watching of CARTOONS. The boy was later delivered by the man of God.

During his testimony time, this little boy reveled many things that corroborate with the Ops story. He said he was addicted to watching of cartoons, to an extent that he stayed up to six to seven hours daily watching cartoon. He narrated that one day after watching some cartoons, he went to bed and in his dream he saw the same characters he watched in the those cartoons. some of those characters were lions and others were other cartoon characters. They appeared to him and took him to their kingdom where he was initiated, and from that day on, he started seeing them daily whenever he slept.

THE EFFECT IN THE PHYSICAL AS NARRATED BY THE BOYS FATHER( Pastor)

The boys father narrated that the little boy was becoming very stubborn lately, and that he even challenged him and his mother sometimes and was showing some trends of violence in his behavior. As a pastor he explained that he got into prayers to see if he could deliver the little boy, but when he saw that he could not deliver his boy, he resorted to bringing him to the SCOAN for deliverance; and thank God the boy was delivered.

Many people out here may laugh over this story, but i would advice the spiritual minded to take this very serious because Satan is actually using every possible means to win souls to himself. We should not be ignorant of his devices. Parents should be sure of the contents their children watch on Television. They should also be prayerful committing their little ones to God always.

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
i hope BLEACH wasnt listed there!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) / Judah 1: World’s First Christian Airline Set To Launch / Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.