Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Inec Recruitment Site. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Recruitment Site. (3799 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / 509,000 Applied For 1,500 Slots For INEC Recruitment 2012? / INEC Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Inec Recruitment Site. by DANILSA(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
A FRIEND JUST CALLED TO INFORM ME THAT INEC IS RECRUITING, AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONFIRM AND HELP MY FRIEND APPLY FOR REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER II AND III(GL 08,07). NIGERIA IS MAN KNOW MAN BUT YOU CAN STILL TRY UR LUCK, ENDING NOVEMBER 30 2012.http://recruitment.incnigeria.org
Re: Inec Recruitment Site. by Listener10: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
i registered on the site but they have not sent the sms code to my phone till now for me to continue the registration.pls how long did it take for u to get d sms after the initial registratn?
Re: Inec Recruitment Site. by amyliajane(f): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
@ topic
i experienced the same thing, after completing the first stage, i didnt get an sms so i sent them a ticket about it after having waited for about an hour, they responded via email that i should log in with my email and password to continue the regitration process
Re: Inec Recruitment Site. by DANILSA(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
Listener10: i registered on the site but they have not sent the sms code to my phone till now for me to continue the registration.pls how long did it take for u to get d sms after the initial registratn?
5 SECONDS, CHECK IF U MADE A MISTAKE
Re: Inec Recruitment Site. by Obinoscopy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2012

(1)

Transocean Test :what To Expect? / Employment Opportunity For Nd And Hnd Holders In A Brewery / Job Vacancies At Apm Terminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.