Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? (11116 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / And What's So Special About The Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by 50calibre(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2012
mekaboy: THANKS FOR YOUR EXPLANATION, BUT WHAT IF THE WOMAN'S ACID KEEPS KILLING THE MALE SPERM, WHAT CAN BE DONE TO DILUTE THE ACID ?

That's where a gynaecologist comes in

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by MPEROR: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2012
Spend some real money like 500,000.00naira and let the doctor select the sex of your child/children by invitro

since you are spending that kind of money order for 3 boys and 1 girl but i like 3 girls and 1 boy jare
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 20, 2012
Truckpusher: It still amazes me that some folks still attach this importance to male child when it's been proven beyond every reasonable doubt that what a man can women can do better....anyway it's the African mentality , I remember my dad telling me abt a man that ended up with nine girls and comfortable but each time he has a problem with his poor neighbor that has seven agbero sons , hIs neighbor will simply ask his soldiers to beat him up like a nobody and it got to a point that he decided to get a second wife that gave him a male child who became a very bad boy and eventually brought down everything the man worked for all his life.

Hello, I just just want to correct that bolded fallacy. I'm neither against or in support of favoring male child to female child, but when you made that bolded claim, you have to enunciate or give proof, ok. You are one of those deluded minded black souls that think everything good revolves around a white man; always sucking up to white man's way to be superior to that of blacks. In fact, read about middle ages and dark ages to see how barbaric your master were.

Please could you explain "African Mentality": Maybe you're talking about the mentality that gave rise to the orthodox civilization that euro-centric minded folks now hijacked to be Western civilization.

In conclusion, every races have culture which is called tradition. You cannot argue that you're more enlightened or educated than those women and men that need a male child. Moreover, there is nothing bad of having a male or female child in Nigeria since both have the same right: So, shut up.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by tunnytox(m): 12:35am On Nov 20, 2012
360command: Logic behind having a male child. You can try this at home with your wife.
People say its the sex position that matters in other for you to determine how far the sex of a child would be. I say, this is a big NO.
If you are married and desperately in need of a male child, try this with your beautiful wife.
When a man ejaculates(releases,cums) inside a woman, the sperm is of 2 entities. We have the male and female sperm. The male sperm are active and very fast in the begining but they tend to die quickly unlike the female sperm, they are slow in the begining but with time, they speed up their rate and tend to be alive for long(maximum 3days).Now, during ejaculation, make sure your c0ck or deick is deeped inside her VJJ very well in other for the male sperm to swim faster so as they can have the energy to be faster making the distance closer for them to reach the womans eggs..

There is still another method, if you want to know pm me Ok.

this is how far men go to acquire a male child. so when next you see a male born child, note that the man must have deeped his c0ck inside her very well so as the male sperm can reach the finish line.

try this out and give me feedback!

Chao chao , merci mon frere from 360command.

Thank you, I will try that with my wife and let you know the result in 9 months time cool cool God I really need a boy now!
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by 360command: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2012
tunnytox:

Thank you, I will try that with my wife and let you know the result in 9 months time cool cool God I really need a boy now!

dont worry, u will get a boi with this technique. Nairalanders do not need to wait till 9 months time, u can find the gender of the child using a prenatal ultrasound device.at the 5th-6thmonth, we ought to know. you can write back within that time.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by totalbaby(f): 12:43am On Nov 20, 2012
jhydebaba: At the count of 4, I'll accuse my wife of being a witch and take up another wife, if the same thing happens, I'll take up another one till I get a desired result.
you are a moronic individual. please go and educate yourself
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by totalbaby(f): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2012
yes that is how you were born. bastard
mekaboy:

HOW COME I HEAR STORIES OF MEN LOOKING FOR MALE CHILDREN AND HAD A MALE CHILD OUTSIDE THE MARRIAGE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN ?

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by UNLEASHED(m): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2012
I'll prefer a boy but I don't give a rat arsse if I have a truck load of either sex
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by totalbaby(f): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2012
The problem is idiotic village like men usually poor will have constant children to get a male child which they cannot afford. then when the wife gives birth to triplets than they run away. smh
acidtalk: The desperation of having a male child is what has seen so many women going to bring bastards for their husbands and also pretending to be pregnant only to go adopt a male child without the knowledge of their husbands.

What's the big deal about male children anyway, the street urchins, miscreants, motor park touts, pick pockets, drunks, gamblers,armed robbers, and wanderers afterall are all comprised of male children.

Pikin na pikin joh! Na to beg God to make each child great irrespective of sex or position in the family.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by totalbaby(f): 12:52am On Nov 20, 2012
what mumu are you. This man is cheating on you and you are here asking if he is looking for a male child shocked undecided Good grief woman pls have some respect for urself unless your the type who doesnt care when a man cheats on her. smh
piusfmcl: ACTUALY,AT THE MOMENT THAT IS THE PROBLEM AM FACING.ME AND MY HUSBAND DECIDED TO HAVE 2CHILDREN,AND WE ALREADY HAVE 2GIRLS NOW.HE IS PRETENDING AS IF HE IS NOT BORDERED,BUT SINCE THE TIME I GAVE BIRTH HE IS ALWAYS ONLINE CHAT WITH GIRL.WHEN I GOT HIS CHAT WITH THE GIRLS ALL THE DISCUSS IS SEX,SEX,SEX.TO THE EXTENT OF HIM TELL A GIRL HE WAS CHATING WITH THE DAY HE SLEPT WITH HIS GIRL FRIEND.
HOUSE DONT U THINK HE IS LOOKING FOR MALE CHILD?
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by greatgod2012(f): 12:53am On Nov 20, 2012
What amazes me is dt some men still complain and flirt around because they are looking 4 girls. I know of a man, (my superior officer in my place of work) who claim he married d 2nd and 3rd wives, because he wanted girls and dt d 1st wife was only giving him boys. D 1st wife had 6 boys for this man.what do u think about this?
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by totalbaby(f): 12:55am On Nov 20, 2012
what is the problem if she uses capslock. will you die?mtcheww, she can write how she wants. who made you her teacher
JallowBah:

You don`t need to use capslock to get your points out to people.

Talk to your husband instead of asking us. Ask him why he talks to chicks on the internet.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by greatgod2012(f): 12:56am On Nov 20, 2012
Children are gifts from God, regardless of d sex of d children, just 4 them to be blessed children........shikena.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 20, 2012
@totalbaby are you married pls?
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 20, 2012
greatgod2012: What amazes me is dt some men still complain and flirt around because they are looking 4 girls. I know of a man, (my superior officer in my place of work) who claim he married d 2nd and 3rd wives, because he wanted girls and dt d 1st wife was only giving him boys. D 1st wife had 6 boys for this man.what do u think about this?

He's just an I diot, that's it. undecided
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by greatgod2012(f): 1:06am On Nov 20, 2012
Some pple are just crazy about male child(ren), but let me ask a question, between a well-behaved girl and a stubborn/disobedient boy, which one will u prefer?between a female child who will eventually become d chief judge of a country and a male child who will eventually become an agbero, which one will u prefer.
@all, lets just trust in d Lord, and whatever he blesses us with, children inclusive, let us accept with gratitude. Im quite sure if someone has been looking forward to have a child, for a long time, he/she will not bother him/herself with d sex of d child. It is well with all of us.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by mekaboy(m): 1:08am On Nov 20, 2012
greatgod2012: What amazes me is dt some men still complain and flirt around because they are looking 4 girls. I know of a man, (my superior officer in my place of work) who claim he married d 2nd and 3rd wives, because he wanted girls and dt d 1st wife was only giving him boys. D 1st wife had 6 boys for this man.what do u think about this?
I THINK IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE IF HE HAD ALL GIRLS AND NO BOY. HE JUST WANTS JARA BECAUSE HE HAS THE BOYS NOW.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by mekaboy(m): 1:11am On Nov 20, 2012
greatgod2012: Some pple are just crazy about male child(ren), but let me ask a question, between a well-behaved girl and a stubborn/disobedient boy, which one will u prefer?between a female child who will eventually become d chief judge of a country and a male child who will eventually become an agbero, which one will u prefer.
@all, lets just trust in d Lord, and whatever he blesses us with, children inclusive, let us accept with gratitude. Im quite sure if someone has been looking forward to have a child, for a long time, he/she will not bother him/herself with d sex of d child. It is well with all of us.
I MIGHT PREFER THE AGBERO MALE CHILD, MOST OF OUR POLITICIANS IN POWER TODAY ARE AGBEROS. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by chiegemba(f): 1:11am On Nov 20, 2012
Hmmmm.... even in dis modern age gender talk remains a controversial issue.... God help us all!!! 4 those men out dere wey dey hell-bent on havin male child/ren 2 d extent of acquirin more wives, girlfriends, concubines etc una TRY!!! undecided
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by JallowBah(f): 1:17am On Nov 20, 2012
totalbaby: what is the problem if she uses capslock. will you die?mtcheww, she can write how she wants. who made you her teacher

well, in the world of internet, and in writing, using caps lock is kiiiinda similar to SCREAMING. You know.
And people WHO SCREAM EVERYTIME THEY TALK just come off as..well, not very serious in my book. And annoying as well.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by efelusi(m): 2:45am On Nov 20, 2012
I bless God almighty for my 3 lovely girls. My wife wants a fourth because of the boy thingy but i tell her no way. All i ask God for now is to enable me be the best dad possible to my charlie's angels. I know various couples married for years still waiting upon God and here we are, yet to make 5 yrs wt 3 lovely girls. Baba God degwo!!!

9 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 20, 2012
efelusi: I bless God almighty for my 3 lovely girls. My wife wants a fourth because of the boy thingy but i tell her no way. All i ask God for now is to enable me be the best dad possible to my charlie's angels. I know various couples married for years still waiting upon God and here we are, yet to make 5 yrs wt 3 lovely girls. Baba God degwo!!!

You mean you've been married for 5 years? sorry o, I'm gathering some points on this thread, pls answer grin
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by efelusi(m): 5:06am On Nov 20, 2012
4yrs 11 mths. Got married at 30, my wife was 25. We planned to be done wt children before her 30th and God was faithfull.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 20, 2012
efelusi: 4yrs 11 mths. Got married at 30, my wife was 25. We planned to be done wt children before her 30th and God was faithfull.

K, thanks. grin
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by shevon: 5:42am On Nov 20, 2012
mekaboy: FOR THOSE SAYING THEY DONT MIND, LET ME ASK THIS QUESTION FOR GUYS.

U MET A GIRL AND STARTED DATING, WITH TIME THE THOUGHT OF MARRIAGE CAME TO YOUR MIND, ONE DAY YOU WERE DISCUSSING FAMILY, SHE POINTED OUT THAT HER GRANDMOTHER HAD ONLY 3 DAUGHTERS, WHICH IS HER MOTHER AND HER 2 SISTERS. HER MOTHERS 2 SISTERS HAD ONLY 3 GIRLS EACH, NO MALE, HER MOTHER HAD HER AND HER 3 SISTERS, MAKING IT FOUR.

2 OF HER SISTERS ARE MARRIED WITH 4 GIRLS EACH, NO MALE, NOW AS U CLAIM IT DOES NOT MATTER TO YOU, WILL YOU GO AHEAD AND MARRY HER TO TRY YOUR LUCK ? shocked shocked
Even if she told me that her whole generation has been women, I'll gladly marry her.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2012
jamace: He who feels it, knows it. Those of you saying pikin na pikin are joking. Wait until you wear the shoe then come back here and tell us pikin na pikin.
WOW!! So pikin no be pikin?? So a female child is not equal to a male child?? So a male child is more important and worths more than a female child??

This is sad, We have such a long way to go, its sickening! The barbaric, misogynist, bigot mentality has got to go Nigerians!! How long?? smh....
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by pwityjj: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2012
jhydebaba: At the count of 4, I'll accuse my wife of being a witch and take up another wife, if the same thing happens, I'll take up another one till I get a desired result.

You are the ignorant wizard. don't u knw you alone determine the sex of ur child u carry the Y chromosome. If u can't release the Y chromosome just forget it and pray.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by deyoungijeoma: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2012
after having two children no male, i will go for adoption.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by sitasie(f): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2012
JallowBah:

Well, let me flash something to you here, honey; it is the MAN and his genes that determine wether it will be a girl or a boy. So, in reality, you can only blame yourself.

Allow me to also flash something in you,it's not just a man and his chromosome on the sex determining gene that is responsible for a particular sex, even a woman does.
ever heard of the uterine PH? (the acidic or basic environment of the uterus) if the woman's uterus is too acidic, the environment is likely to kill the Y sperms which are responsible for the male child since they are vulnerable to extreme acidic conditions, in such a case,the chances of a gal child are too high irrespective of the timing of the ovulation cycle.

This formula below can help you get the sex of your choice only if you pray and put God first to crown your effort with success,coz its him who gives.

Male
1.the man should avoid sex two weeks prior to the fertile day of his wife(dont even do self service plis): to increase the sperm count coz Y sperms are produced in low quantity.

2.the lady should avoid acidic food stuffs and fruits, to lower the acidity of the uterus or alternatively, introduce some basic stuff like milk in the Virgi*nia 30mins to corpulation to create a basic environment for the Y sperms.

3.The woman ensure an orgasm is reached, during orgasm,hormones are released which helps facilitate faster motion of the Y sperm to reach the ovum before X.

4.Ensure u use extremely deep penetrative sex styles which will reduce the distance which the Y sperms travels to reach the ovum(Y travels faste,and also dies faster)

FEMALE
vice versa is true
couple this with prayers and your efforts won't go unrewarded, personally I hav used this en I have two boys en two gals as planned.

Wish u success in the trials.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2012
mekaboy: AND YOUR POINT IS THAT MALE CHILDREN ARE ALL AGBOROS AND USELESS? WHAT DO YOU THINK THE MAN THAT GAVE BIRTH TO BILL GATE WILL BE THINKING?

THE MAIN REASON WHY MEN WANT MALE CHILDREN, IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE THEMSELVES IN THE CHILD, I MEAN LIKE WATCHING A SMALL VERSION OF YOURSELF GROWING UP. SOMETIMES ITS HARD FOR A MAN TO SEE HIMSELF IN A FEMALE CHILD. THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE DOES NOT LOVE HIS DAUGHTER, BUT HE WANTS TO SEE A MANLY IMAGE OF HIMSELF.

I guess is the same reason God created MAN in HIS own image.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2012
THE MAIN REASON WHY MEN WANT MALE CHILDREN, IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE THEMSELVES IN THE CHILD, I MEAN LIKE WATCHING A SMALL VERSION OF YOURSELF GROWING UP. SOMETIMES ITS HARD FOR A MAN TO SEE HIMSELF IN A FEMALE CHILD. THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE DOES NOT LOVE HIS DAUGHTER, BUT HE WANTS TO SEE A MANLY IMAGE OF HIMSELF.[/b][/quote]

It is the same reason God created MAN in HIS own image.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2012
Very far. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Tvs Available For Sale / How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! / Elderly Care In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.