Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah (14956 Views)

The Experience Of A Sunni Muslim Woman Praying In A 'Shia Mosque' / Questions For The Sunni/salafi And Shia / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by BetaThings: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
LagosShia:
In the above verse Allah (swt) tells Aisha and Hafsa that He can give the Prophet (sa) with BETTER wives to replace them.He went on to state how the replacement wives would be better:

1. They are Muslims
2. They are belivers
3. They are devout
4. They are repentant
5. They are sincere worshippers
6. They fast and travel for the sake of the religion

If the above qualities make the foreseen replacement Allah (swt) is talking about BETTER than Aisha and Hafsa,then has it occur to any one sincere person here,that Aisha and Hafsa must lack the above qualities before those who possess such qualities can be seen as BETTER? Lacking the above qualities therefore means possession of the opposite.for instance,if you are not a Muslim,you are a kaffir;if you are not a believer (mu'min),you are a munafiq (hypocrite).

Yet the Prophet (PBUH) remained married to these women "who had all these negatives"!
Indeed a lot of people argue that believing that one is the only honest, perspiacious etc person might be construed as a form of extremism

LagosShia:
And I will both appeal to and warn the moderators not to hide or tamper with this post.I must be able to express my views freely and defend myself.if not,this post (a copy of which I have) will resound heavily in the entire forum.

SALAM!

I am not a moderator. Were I, I would proceed to do exactly what you are warning me against. It is never a good thing to threaten like this
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by Zhulfiqar1: 1:43am On Feb 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Yet the Prophet (PBUH) remained married to these women "who had all these negatives"!
Indeed a lot of people argue that believing that one is the only honest, perspiacious etc person might be construed as a form of extremism

The wives of Prophet Noah (as) and Prophet Lot (as) are damned in the Quran,and those prophets remained married to them.so? You want to go over six pages again because you can't refute a post based on Quranic evidence?

Its very boring going over the same thing over again.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Cool, read
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by BetaThings: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cool, read

You should not be lurking here. You are enemy alien
And your interest in Islam is toxic. You are only interested in controversy
I am sure that you will one day regale some audience with some of these tales without putting them in context
Eg Lut separated from his wife upon discovering that she was unfaithful and also on the advice of the angels who came to destroy the homosick in that town. So he left her while both were alive
Same for Nuh. He left his wife before she was destroyed. The one he did not want to separate from was his son. God told him to abandon that son
The Prophet (SAW) case was different. He did not divorce these ladies.
Just two examples of what you taken on when you navigate towards controversy
But I remain committed to getting you banned until we recover Bakassi
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
BetaThings:

You should not be lurking here. You are enemy alien
And your interest in Islam is toxic. You are only interested in controversy
I am sure that you will one day regale some audience with some of these tales without putting them in context
Eg Lut separated from his wife upon discovering that she was unfaithful and also on the advice of the angels who came to destroy the homosick in that town. So he left her while both were alive
Same for Nuh. He left his wife before she was destroyed. The one he did not want to separate from was his son. God told him to abandon that son
The Prophet (SAW) case was different. He did not divorce these ladies.
Just two examples of what you taken on when you navigate towards controversy
But I remain committed to getting you banned until we recover Bakassi

Please support your claim that Prophet Noah and Prophet Lot (as) both "divorced" their wives before they were destroyed.you have decided to awaken this thread,so you should be able to back up your claims.furthermore,did Prophet Noah (as) also "divorce" his son? If blood relations cannot avail a son from damnation/being evil or sinful,I wonder what marriage can.it is so pitiful that someone is hanging his belief upon the idea of a prophet's divorce to his wife or the lack of it,defying whatever established facts pointing toward the attrocities a woman have committed,regardless whether or not she will end up in paradise or hell;a decision only Allah (swt) can take.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by BetaThings: 2:58am On Jul 29, 2013
LagosShia:

Please support your claim that Prophet Noah and Prophet Lot (as) both "divorced" their wives before they were destroyed.you have decided to awaken this thread,so you should be able to back up your claims.furthermore,did Prophet Noah (as) also "divorce" his son? If blood relations cannot avail a son from damnation/being evil or sinful,I wonder what marriage can.it is so pitiful that someone is hanging his belief upon the idea of a prophet's divorce to his wife or the lack of it,defying whatever established facts pointing toward the attrocities a woman have committed,regardless whether or not she will end up in paradise or hell;a decision only Allah (swt) can take.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by LagosShia: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2013
BetaThings:

You're cursing yourself Mr. Deception.
Re: A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah by BetaThings: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
LagosShia:

You're cursing yourself Mr. Deception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Ruling On Saying Jumah Mubarak And Sending It via texts On Fridays / Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. / Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.